Never miss new jobs
Java contract jobs
Java or java contract.
Contract Java Developer
Linkwell Health, Inc.
Java developer - contract
Strategic Staffing Solutions
Senior Java Developer- Contract
Java application manager - contract
Remote// java/banner developer// contract.
Technical project manager java contract
HL Solutions LLC
Java full stack developer / contract
Java senior full stack developer - contract.
Amaze Systems Inc
Java full stack developer - contract - local
Plaxonic Technologies, Inc.
Java Developer (Contract)
Two95 International Inc.
Java Developer Contract Job in Washington, DC
Java Developer / Lead - Contract
Full stack java developer -angular (hybrid / contract).
AMA Global Tech
Java Developer - NY (HYBRID / long term Contract)
Quality engineer java python || toronto, on || long term contract.
Atlantis IT group
Senior Java/ADF Developer (Contract)
Contract java developer - etrading experience.
Shulman Fleming & Partners
Contract Java Developer with Murex Experience
Remote opportunity - senior java developer - multi-year contract (w2 only).
InteliX Systems LLC
- Java contract
Create an account
- Favorites 0
Jooble on social networks
Never miss new jobs in the app
Outside IR35 Roles Limited
Java developer contract jobs, latest java developer contract jobs.
Tech Lead – (Kotlin / Java /AWS / Spring boot / GDS) – Outside IR35 – Remote
- Posted 7 days ago
Automation Testers (Various levels)
- Posted 2 months ago
THE OUTSIDE IR35 MISSION
Using outside ir35 is easy.
CREATE A PROFILE
SEARCH FOR CONTRACTS
ADVERTISE A CONTRACT
Start advertising your outside IR35 contracts today! We provide a fast reliable platform at affordable prices. Let us help you find the perfect contractors for your roles.
WHAT IS A CLOUD ENGINEER ?
A Java developer is a specialist programmer who uses his knowledge to test and develop software using the Java programming language.
Java developers create, adapt, monitor, and repair software across various platforms and often work closely with web developers, designers , and software engineers to develop fully integrated programs and applications for their clients.
The job entails the following:
- Respond instantly to reports of software problems.
- Develop technical designs for the creation of new Java systems and apps.
- Plan and implement maintenance schedules and upgrades to Java applications.
- Analyze software, including testing, debugging, and future planning.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
- Java Developer Qualifications
- Java Developer Skills
- Java Developer Roles and Responsibilities
- Java Developer Background
- Java Developer Salary
- Java App Development Benefits
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JAVA DEVELOPER
To become a Java developer, you need to start with a degree in information technology, computer science, math, or any other relevant field. The education should focus on learning the Java language and understanding its uses and applications.
Database management, computer architecture, technical writing, and other courses that focus on Java programming are also beneficial. Some accreditation programs will help you get hired as a Java developer, and many software companies offer expert-level certification programs in specific areas.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR JAVA DEVELOPER
There are several technical skills required to become a proficient Java Developer, as described below:
- Hands-on experience in Core Java.
- Familiar with concepts of dependency injection and multi-threading
- Sound knowledge of memory management, object-oriented programming concepts, and exception handling.
- Skills to work with concepts such as JPA2 and Hibernate and ORM frameworks
- Adequate experience in Java IDE tools such as IntelliJ IDE, Eclipse, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of build tools such as Gradle, Maven, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational/non-relational databases such as MongoDB, MySQL, etc.
- Version control programs like Git or Github repository
- Familiarity with CI/CD, DevOps , and tools like GitHub pipelines, Jenkins, etc.
- Working experience in at least one framework such as Struts, Spring, JSF
Skills That Give You an Edge
- Adequate experience in developing PaaS, SaaS, and cloud-based web applications.
- Sound knowledge of fundamentals and design principles of the software development lifecycle.
- Should be familiar with Java libraries and be able to integrate the front-end with the back end.
- Should be aware of quality standards and best code practices.
- Should have a fundamental understanding of domains and business processes.
- Familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Logical thinking, good analytical skills, and a problem-solving attitude.
- Should have the skills of multitasking and managing projects with priorities.
- Should be result-oriented, with a growing and constant learning mindset.
- Should be a great team player guiding the team whenever required.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be updated with recent technologies and trends.
- Ability to analyze to create implementation strategies and improvement plans.
- Contribute to the organizational processes to enhance productivity.
- Good experience in test-driven development with good debugging skills.
- Good knowledge of continuous deployment environment and testing.
- Dedicated to delivering quality codes within timelines.
- Practical experience in cloud application development and deployment.
- Collaborate with teams and share improvement policies, ideas, and opportunities to improve the overall experience.
- Experienced in Agile development and tools like KANBAN, SCRUM, etc.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF JAVA DEVELOPER
The roles and responsibilities of Java developers vary from company to company. Since Java is a resourceful programming language with many different frameworks and varied use cases, the roles and responsibilities of Java developers differ as per the company requirement.
Mostly, a Java developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Java-based applications. The responsibilities of a Java Developer vary according to their years of experience and seniority level.
The career of a Java developer starts as an entry-level programmer and ascends beyond that of a project manager in an organization. They specialize in Java language and work with software designers , engineers, and developers to build websites, apps, and software products using Java.
Core Responsibilities of Java Developer
- Designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining applications using Java according to requirements.
- To understand the business requirements and convert them into technical specifications.
- To contribute to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) activities such as requirement gathering, design, analysis, development, maintenance, integration & testing.
- To monitor and identify production and non-production issues with consistency and resolve them.
- To write clean, efficient, and secure code.
- To ensure performance, stability, security, and quality of applications.
- To improve existing systems by adding new features in line with business specifications.
- To monitor performance and implement innovative solutions to improve the overall system.
- To collaborate with colleagues and team members to build secure, scalable, and quality products.
- Performing regular checks and following best practices to develop, maintain and deploy software.
- To deploy new features and products in the production environment.
BACKGROUND OF JAVA DEVELOPER
Java developers are in demand in every industry sector across the planet. Java has been around for 25 years, but its demand is still very strong. From small start-ups to multinational corporations and businesses, all the organizations always require Java developers to develop, test, and improve applications; hence, Java is everywhere.
Java developers have a vast and rewarding future scope. They are highly demanded and well-paid professionals across the world. There are great sources and great opportunities for those just starting with Java or wanting to pursue Java development for an advanced career. Depending upon their qualifications, interests, and skills, they can try for technical and managerial roles such as project managers , technical architects , full-stack java developers, etc.
These roles involve more than just coding since java developers need to learn and unlearn frameworks, concepts, and tools from time to time. They are considered versatile as they work with an assortment of technologies. It is the best option for large-scale industries and enterprise applications and is used by plenty of well-known brands and organizations in combination with other technologies and modern cohesive infrastructures.
Above all, android apps are built using Java, hence, the soaring market trends and shares that Java enjoys. Regardless of the upcoming modern languages and tools, Java is fundamental for any IT professional. The future scope for Java developers is undeniably unlimited.
The Rise of Full-Stack Java Developers: Great Earning Potential and Future Scope
Full-stack Java developers are highly in demand as they are capable of working on end-to-end software development, right from design to development to deployment. A full-stack Java developer has sound knowledge and expertise to work on front-end and back-end parts of a software application using the Java technology stack.
Java, the language of business applications, is widely used in backend systems, portals, and mobile applications. Java’s “Write Once, Run Anywhere” (WORA) principle makes it one of the most popular and most-liked programming languages for websites globally. Many tools and programming languages are built using Java. With more than twenty years in software development , Java has proven its stability and ability to withstand the ever-changing technology world.
Developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems in 1995, Java is a part of Oracle today and is used in Android development, financial portals, backend development, web applications, games, big data market, scientific applications, trading apps, and real-time apps. It is being used by companies like Amazon, Google, Instagram, Netflix, Slack, Uber, Airbnb, Spotify, and Pinterest.
JAVA DEVELOPER SALARY IN UK
The average Java developer salary in the United Kingdom is 55,000 GBP per year or 28.21 GBP per hour. Entry-level positions start at 45,000 GBP per year, while most experienced Java Developers earn up to 75,000 GBP per year.
INSIGHTS OF JAVA DEVELOPER
Java runs on 7 billion devices globally, and about 9 million developers use Java worldwide. It boasted a 52% market share in 2015 and ranked number one on the Popularity of Programming Language (PYPL) index as nearly 24% of all internet users browsing for computer language tutorials searched for Java script tutorials in July 2016. Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies use Java and plan to continue doing so in the foreseeable future. No wonder Java powers such dominant websites as Amazon, Google, Netflix, and LinkedIn.
SOME BENEFITS OF JAVA APP DEVELOPMENT
Five years ago, Bob Lee (Ex CTO, Square) predicted “a Java Renaissance.” After its merger with Oracle Corporation, Java has been reborn and is stronger than it was at the beginning of the millennium. In the current business and technological environment, applications developed in Java deliver great Return on Investment (ROI) and measurable results. Java-developed applications can position businesses to leverage increased mobility.
Google’s Android platform , the world’s top mobile platform with four out of five mobile devices using it, relies on Java application development for its Androids. As it runs on a Virtual Machine (VM), the ”Write once, run everywhere” goal defines the current app reality. It is portable and can run on any hardware such as smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices with a compatible virtual machine. The demand for reliable apps that let people perform both professional and personal tasks from their mobile devices will continue to increase. Developing apps in Java ensures people will use them to get crucial tasks done on the go.
Having been around for two decades, Java also reduces programming risks as it offers application developers great stability and certainty. When it comes to an enterprise’s apps, the developers appreciate the wisdom of the tried and tested rather than experiment with new languages. Java application developers may avail the vast libraries of resources at their disposal in case an unexpected challenge arises. Moreover, the current Java programs offer exceptional security, a factor that cannot be compromised in business apps considering the cyber threats in today’s world. Java helps capitalize on the Internet of Things (IoT).
When applications in Java are being developed for businesses, it is getting ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) – the wireless and seamless coordination and connectivity of billions of devices shortly. Java was intended to enable embedded computing, and Oracle has recently decided to make Java the key to IoT and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) functionality. Hence, Java-based apps will play an essential role in the rapid growth of IoT, a remarkable computing revolution, and Java developers must not miss this tide.
WHAT IS IR35 ?
Why it is given significance in the contracts and off-pay work rules?
The question is prominent and hence the answer as well. IR35 is designed to evaluate the authenticity and genuine identity of a contractor. It is done for the purposes of paying tax.
Every work demands an authentic approach and genuine identity as far as the employee is considered in the sector. And by the year 2000, there happened to be plenty of disguised employees who enjoyed the privilege of working in a company in disguise and earning profits.
The greater advantage of having IR35 for employers is that they don’t have to pay employers’ National Insurance contributions. And in addition to that, they don’t have to necessarily give contractors the typical employee benefits. The contractors are free to pay their respective taxes efficiently. It can bring about a very fair and unified system that will be in accordance with the tasks mentioned by each. There will happen the proper segregation to the profits, earnings, and allocation of benefits which will prevent this disguised employment at large.
So IR35 is essentially an employment status test for tax, which works out whether a contract points towards employment or self-employment.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INSIDE IR35 & OUTSIDE IR35
When you are working inside IR35, the contract comes under the off-payroll rules. At the same time, HMRC will consider you as an employee and you have to pay taxes. But, when you are working outside IR35 , your contract shows that you are self-employed. You further enjoy tax efficiency through self-employment. But, in today’s world, there is a controversy due to a lack of clarity and ambiguity around employment status guidelines.
If you are working inside IR35, then you have to pay for the interest in case you pay the tax and NICs late. The company would then have to report these on an earlier update on or before 31st January. But, if you can manage to pay the taxes and NICs by 31st January soon after the end of the tax year, then you do not have to bear the penalty.
CONTACT OUTSIDEIR35ROLES.COM TODAY...
We are hiring! Talented Java/Scala Team Lead and Senior Developers at Innova, Moscow, Russia
This opening is for an experienced software engineers who will participate in green field development of a global platform “4game”, specializing in publishing online games.
For candidates who favor and value casual work environments, creativity of expression, comfort at work.
“4game” currently hosts more than 3 000 000 monthly active users and is the leading online games platform on the territory of Russia and CIS.
To perform this exciting role you will require the following skills:
- Substantial experience with Java or Scala.
- Excellent understanding of WEB design and the development of web-based systems.
- Knowledge of common libraries, design patterns, common algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of the basics of multi-threaded and network programming; queries.
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with database development: relational algebra, indexes and optimization.
- Knowledge of other programming languages (PHP, Scala, C).
- Experience with non-relational databases.
- Willingness to relocate to Europe.
- A casual work environment in a modern and comfortable office.
- A comprehensive benefits package: health insurance, English-language courses paid for by the company, etc.
- Paid training, workshops and conference passes.
You will find a work environment full of limitless possibilities for realizing your potential.
Innova is a major online entertainment provider in Russia, CIS and Europe. The company has been on the market for over 7 years and has published more than 10 successful titles. We provide a full range of game publishing services - from a unified platform, with over 3 000 000 active users, to our own payment gateway that supports both local and international payment methods, as well as a self-developed security solution called Frost.
Innova’s technical team plays a crucial role in the development of the company. Our goal is to keep supporting the company by choosing only the best data centers in the world and using cutting-edge technology from reliable suppliers.
With a talented team of nearly 250 employees, spread across several offices located in Russia, Europe, Korea and Latin America, Innova aims to bring the online entertainment industry to a new level of quality and to always be one step ahead of expectations.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV or your LinkedIn profile address at [email protected] or apply <a href=" http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=7051841&trk=vsrp_jobs_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A156257521378194210237%2CVSRPtargetId%3A7051841%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary">here </a>.
Written by Eduard Gomolyako ツ
Related protips, scala fold, foldleft, and foldright, easy json (un)marshalling in scala with jackson, cake pattern in scala / self type annotations / explicitly typed self references - explained, have a fresh tip share with coderwall community.
Java Developer (Contract or Contract-to-hire) Intertech, Inc 4.7. Helena, MT. Estimated $96.6K - $122K a year. Contract. Applicants must have skills required to provide software development, ensure sound engineering design process and ensure secure engineering practices are…. Posted 30+ days ago ·.
Core Java Developer. Realign LLC. Remote in Alberta, VA +2 locations. Estimated $104K - $132K a year. Contract. Must be able to work as an independent developer with no/minimal local oversight. Participate in all aspects of the SDLC (analysis, design, coding testing &…. Posted. Posted 30+ days ago ·.
Today's top 937 Java Developer Contract jobs in United States. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. New Java Developer Contract jobs added daily.
Sr. Java Developer. BayOne Pleasanton, CA. $75 to $80 Hourly. Contractor. * Min 10+ Years of IT / Java Development exp. * 4+ years as a developer using Java and frameworks such a Spring Boot and Spring Cloud * Min 3 year's Experience with microservice design and development.
Search Contract java developer jobs. Get the right Contract java developer job with company ratings & salaries. 2,129 open jobs for Contract java developer.
Search and apply for the latest Java contract jobs. Verified employers. Competitive salary. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Job email alerts. Free, fast and easy way find Java contract jobs of 754.000+ current vacancies in USA and abroad. Start your new career right now!
Today's top 446 Java Contractor jobs in United States. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. New Java Contractor jobs added daily.
JAVA DEVELOPER SALARY IN UK. The average Java developer salary in the United Kingdom is 55,000 GBP per year or 28.21 GBP per hour. Entry-level positions start at 45,000 GBP per year, while most experienced Java Developers earn up to 75,000 GBP per year.
Search Remote java contract jobs. Get the right Remote java contract job with company ratings & salaries. 10,228 open jobs for Remote java contract.
Java Based automation engineer. Global Technology Services Canada. Remote. $40-$45 an hour. Fixed term contract. Monday to Friday + 1. Job Type: Fixed term contract. We are looking for Java Based automation engineer with a decent understanding of Selenium or any other open-source automation…. Employer.
Substantial experience with Java or Scala. Excellent understanding of WEB design and the development of web-based systems. Knowledge of common libraries, design patterns, common algorithms and data structures. Knowledge of the basics of multi-threaded and network programming; queries. The following skills would be a plus:
Backend developer with extensive experience in Rust, Java/Kotlin, Golang and Blockchain technologies, I am excited to leverage my skills and expertise to drive innovative solutions for complex technical challenges. I developed applications from scratch in startups as well as maintain huge enterprise transaction systems | Learn more about Roman Laptev's work experience, education, connections ...