Carpentry Business Plan [Sample Template]
By: Author Solomon O'Chucks
Home » Business Plans » Arts & Craft Sector
A carpentry business is a company or enterprise that specializes in providing carpentry services and products. Carpentry involves working with wood to construct, install, and repair various structures, furniture, and fixtures.
A carpentry business may work directly with clients, homeowners, businesses, or contractors. They often collaborate with architects, interior designers, or general contractors to provide carpentry solutions for construction or renovation projects.
Some carpentry businesses may also offer additional services, such as carpentry design, project management, or sourcing and supplying wood materials. The market size of the Carpenters industry was $42.0 billion in 2022 and the industry is poised to grow at a CAGR of 4% by 2027.
Steps on How to Write a Carpentry Business Plan
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. is a premier carpentry business based in Charlotte, North Carolina. We differentiate ourselves by offering personalized solutions tailored to each client’s requirements.
Our team of experienced carpenters possesses a deep understanding of woodworking techniques and employs the latest tools and technologies to deliver superior results. Additionally, we source high-quality materials, ensuring the durability and aesthetic appeal of our finished products.
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. is well-equipped to become a leader in the carpentry industry in Charlotte, North Carolina. With focus on delivering exceptional craftsmanship, personalized service, and innovative woodworking solutions, we are confident in our ability to meet the demands of the market and exceed customer expectations.
By executing our strategic initiatives effectively, we anticipate sustainable growth and long-term success. Coleman Morgan is the founder and CEO of Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc.
A. our products and services.
We specialize in providing high-quality carpentry services and products to residential and commercial clients. With a team of skilled craftsmen and a commitment to excellence, we aim to exceed our client’s expectations and deliver exceptional woodworking solutions.
b. Nature of the Business
Our carpentry company will operate the business-to-business and business-to-consumer business model.
c. The Industry
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will operate in the carpentry industry.
d. Mission Statement
At Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc., our mission is to provide exceptional carpentry services and products that enhance the spaces our clients live and work in.
We are dedicated to delivering superior craftsmanship, personalized solutions, and outstanding customer service. With a commitment to quality and innovation, we strive to exceed expectations and build lasting relationships with our clients.
e. Vision Statement
Our vision is to be the leading carpentry company in Charlotte, North Carolina, known for our unwavering commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. We aim to set the standard for craftsmanship and woodworking expertise, consistently delivering exceptional solutions that transform spaces and inspire creativity.
f. Our Tagline (Slogan)
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. – “ Crafting Spaces, Elevating Lives”!
g. Legal Structure of the Business (LLC, C Corp, S Corp, LLP)
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will be formed as a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
h. Our Organizational Structure
- Chief Operating Officer (Owner)
- Workshop Manager
- Carpenters (Craftsmen)
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Customer Service Officer (Receptionist)
i. Ownership/Shareholder Structure and Board Members
- Coleman Morgan (Owner and Chairman/Chief Executive Officer) 56 Percent Shares
- Victor Derrick (Board Member) 14 Percent Shares
- Lawrence Wagner (Board Member) 10 Percent Shares
- Justin Hackwell (Board Member) 10 Percent Shares
- Ola Greeno (Board Member and Sectary) 10 Percent Shares.
- Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. has a team of highly skilled carpenters with deep expertise in woodworking techniques and craftsmanship, allowing us to deliver superior results to our clients.
- We have a strong commitment to attention to detail, ensuring that every project we undertake meets the highest standards of quality and precision.
- Our focus on exceptional customer service has resulted in a high level of customer satisfaction. We prioritize understanding and meeting our client’s needs, fostering long-term relationships and positive word-of-mouth referrals.
- We offer a comprehensive range of carpentry services, including custom furniture, carpentry installations, renovations, cabinetry and millwork, woodworking repairs, and outdoor structures. This allows us to cater to a wide range of client requirements.
- Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. has established a strong reputation in the industry for our professionalism, reliability, and the successful completion of numerous projects over the years.
- Being based in Charlotte, North Carolina, our services are primarily limited to the local area. This may restrict our ability to target potential clients in other regions.
- As a company that heavily relies on skilled carpenters, our growth may be hindered by the availability of qualified labor and the need to continually attract and retain talented craftsmen.
- The carpentry industry in Charlotte is experiencing significant growth due to the thriving real estate market and the demand for high-quality craftsmanship. This presents opportunities for Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. to expand our customer base and increase market share.
- There is a growing trend toward customized and unique woodworking solutions. By leveraging our expertise and offering personalized carpentry services, we can capitalize on this trend and cater to clients seeking bespoke solutions.
- Partnering with architects, interior designers, and general contractors can lead to collaborative projects and expanded market reach, allowing us to tap into new customer segments and increase brand visibility.
i. How Big is the Industry?
The carpentry industry is a big industry. This is so because the carpentry industry is closely tied to the construction sector, which is a substantial contributor to the global economy.
According to Statista, the global construction industry was valued at around $11.4 trillion in 2019 and is projected to reach approximately $14.5 trillion by 2025. Carpentry plays a crucial role in building structures, installing wood fixtures, and providing finishing touches.
ii. Is the Industry Growing or Declining?
The carpentry industry is growing. Interestingly, carpentry is also a key component of the furniture manufacturing industry.
According to a report by Research and Markets, the global furniture market was valued at around $480 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 5.2% from 2021 to 2028. Carpentry skills are essential in the construction of furniture pieces, including chairs, tables, cabinets, and more.
iii. What are the Future Trends in the Industry?
The carpentry industry is continually evolving, driven by advancements in technology, changing consumer preferences, and emerging market trends.
As environmental concerns continue to grow, the carpentry industry is shifting towards sustainable practices. There is an increasing demand for eco-friendly materials, such as reclaimed wood, bamboo, and other renewable resources. Carpentry businesses are adopting environmentally responsible manufacturing processes, recycling waste materials, and using eco-friendly finishes and coatings.
Technology is playing a significant role in transforming the carpentry industry. Computer-aided design (CAD) software allows carpenters to create precise designs and visualize projects before construction begins.
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines and robotic systems automate the production of complex woodwork, improving efficiency and accuracy. Digital tools, such as augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), are also being used for design visualization and client presentations.
Smart home technology is becoming increasingly popular, and the carpentry industry is incorporating it into its products and services.
Carpentry businesses are integrating smart features into furniture, such as built-in charging stations, LED lighting, and wireless connectivity. Additionally, carpenters are adapting their skills to install and integrate smart home devices seamlessly.
iv. Are There Existing Niches in the Industry?
No, there are no existing niches when it comes to the carpentry business.
v. Can You Sell a Franchise of Your Business in the Future?
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. has plans to sell franchises in the nearest future and we will target larger cities all across the United States of America and Canada.
- The carpentry industry in Charlotte is competitive, with several established and emerging players.
- Economic downturns or fluctuations in the real estate market can impact the demand for carpentry services, potentially affecting the company’s revenue and profitability.
- Fluctuations in the cost of wood and other materials, as well as labor expenses, can pose challenges to maintaining competitive pricing and profit margins.
i. Who are the Major Competitors?
- The Carpentry Company
- Thompson Carpenter Contractors
- Carter Custom Carpentry
- Fine Carpentry, Inc.
- Precision Carpentry & Remodeling
- Craftsman Carpentry
- Heritage Carpentry Services
- Creative Carpentry Solutions
- Elite Carpentry & Woodworking
- Signature Carpentry
- Artisan Carpentry
- Masterpiece Carpentry
- ProCraft Carpentry
- Coastal Carpentry & Construction
- Custom Craft Carpentry
- Prime Carpentry Contractors
- Legacy Carpentry & Renovation
- Craftsmen Carpentry & Design
- Oakwood Carpentry
- Classic Carpentry & Millwork.
ii. Is There a Franchise for Carpentry Business?
No, there are no franchise opportunities for a carpentry business.
iii. Are There Policies, Regulations, or Zoning Laws Affecting Carpentry Business?
Yes, there are policies, regulations, and zoning laws that affect carpentry businesses in the United States. These laws and regulations are put in place to ensure safety, quality standards, and compliance with local, state, and federal requirements.
Carpenters may need to obtain a contractor’s license or other relevant permits to legally operate their business. The requirements for licensing and permits can vary by state and locality. Some jurisdictions may have specific classifications for carpentry licenses, such as residential or commercial carpentry.
Carpentry businesses must comply with local building codes and regulations when undertaking construction or renovation projects. These codes specify standards for structural integrity, fire safety, accessibility, and other aspects of construction.
Carpenters must adhere to occupational safety and health regulations to ensure a safe working environment. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) sets standards related to worker safety, including proper equipment use, fall protection, hazard communication, and more.
Carpentry businesses must comply with environmental regulations, especially regarding the handling and disposal of hazardous materials such as paints, stains, and solvents. This may include proper waste management, recycling, and compliance with air and water pollution regulations.
A. who is your target audience.
i. Age Range
The target audience may primarily consist of adults ranging from their mid-20s to late 60s or beyond. This demographic represents homeowners, business owners, and individuals who require carpentry services for construction, remodeling, or renovation projects.
ii. Level of Education
The level of education may vary among the target audience, but it generally includes individuals with a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as those with higher education such as trade school or college degrees.
iii. Income Level: The target audience may have a middle to high-income level.
Carpentry services are sought by individuals of various ethnic backgrounds. The target audience may be diverse and inclusive, without any specific ethnic exclusions.
The primary language of communication with the target audience may vary depending on the geographical location. In the United States, English is generally the dominant language, but in regions with significant non-English speaking populations, bilingual capabilities or language support may be beneficial to serve a broader audience.
vi. Geographical Location
Our target audience for Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. would be based in Charlotte, North Carolina, as mentioned earlier. The business would primarily serve clients in the Charlotte metropolitan area and surrounding regions, taking into account local market demand and competition.
Our target audience may consist of homeowners, property owners, and businesses seeking high-quality carpentry services. They may value craftsmanship, attention to detail, and personalized solutions.
b. Advertising and Promotion Strategies
- Use FOMO to Run Photo Promotions.
- Share Your Events in Local Groups and Pages.
- Turn Your Social Media Channels into a Resource
- Host Themed Events That Catch Attention.
- Tap Into Text Marketing.
- Develop Your Business Directory Profiles
- Build Relationships with Other Businesses in Your Area
i. Traditional Marketing Strategies
- Broadcast Marketing -Television & Radio Channels.
- Marketing through Direct Mail.
- Print Media Marketing – Newspapers & Magazines.
- Out-of-Home” marketing (OOH marketing) – Public Transits like Buses and Trains, Billboards, Street Furniture, and Cabs.
- Including direct sales, direct mail (postcards, brochures, letters, fliers), tradeshows, print advertising (magazines, newspapers, coupon books, billboards), referral (also known as word-of-mouth marketing), radio, and television.
ii. Digital Marketing Strategies
- Social Media Marketing Platforms.
- Influencer Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Content Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing.
- Pay-per-click (PPC).
- Affiliate Marketing
- Mobile Marketing.
iii. Social Media Marketing Plan
- Create a personalized experience for our customers.
- Create an efficient content marketing strategy.
- Create a community for our audience.
- Start using chatbots.
- Gear up our profiles with a diverse content strategy.
- Use brand advocates.
- Create profiles on relevant social media channels.
- Run cross-channel campaigns.
c. Pricing Strategy
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will adopt the following pricing strategies:
- Cost-Plus Pricing
- Value-Based Pricing
- Competitive Pricing
- Dynamic Pricing
- Bundle Pricing
Please note that our pricing strategy is based on a careful analysis of the costs and profitability of the business, as well as the needs and preferences of the target customer base.
Sales and Distribution Plan
A. sales channels.
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. can utilize various sales channels to reach its target audience and generate sales.
Leverage customer satisfaction and positive experiences to generate referrals and word-of-mouth recommendations. Encourage satisfied customers to refer friends, family, or colleagues who may be in need of carpentry services. Implement a referral program that incentivizes customers to refer others to the company.
Form partnerships or collaborate with complementary businesses, such as interior designers, architects, contractors, or real estate agents. These alliances can provide opportunities for cross-referrals and access to a wider customer base.
Leverage online platforms that connect homeowners or businesses with service providers. Joining platforms such as home improvement marketplaces or contractor directories can help generate leads and connect with customers seeking carpentry services in their area.
Establish a strong online presence through a company website and social media platforms. Engage in direct sales by interacting directly with potential customers.
b. Inventory Strategy
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will operate an inventory strategy that is based on a day-to-day methodology for ordering, maintaining, and processing items in our carpentry workshop and warehouse. We will develop our strategy with the same thoroughness and attention to detail as we would if we were creating an overall strategy for the business.
c. Payment Options for Customers
Here are the payment options that Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Bank Transfers
- Credit or Debit Card
- Electronic Payment Systems such as PayPal or Venmo.
d. Return Policy, Incentives, and Guarantees
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will be offering a return policy, incentives, and guarantees to build trust and loyalty with customers. We will make sure the policy is clearly communicated on our website and in-store signage and provide instructions for customers to initiate a return.
If there is a discrepancy between the agreed-upon specifications and the delivered work, Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will offer a resolution, which may include reworking the project to meet the initially agreed-upon specifications or providing appropriate compensation.
We will offer discounts or special pricing for repeat customers who have used Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc.’s services previously. Implement a referral program that rewards customers who refer new clients to the company.
We will offer a satisfaction guarantee that assures customers of the company’s commitment to their happiness and the quality of the work performed. This guarantee will involve resolving any issues or concerns promptly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
We will provide a warranty or guarantee on the workmanship of the carpentry services. This will include repairs or corrections within a specified period if any issues arise due to faulty workmanship.
e. Customer Support Strategy
Our customer support strategy will involve seeking customer feedback. This will help us provide excellent products and customer service to all our customers, it will help us to first understand their needs, experiences, and pain points. We will work with effective CRM software to be able to achieve this.
On a regular basis, we will work towards strengthening our Customer Service Team and also Leverage Multi-Channel Servicing as part of our customer support strategy.
Secure a suitable facility that accommodates carpentry operations, including a workshop, storage space, and office area. Acquire and maintain necessary carpentry tools, equipment, and machinery. Ensure a safe and organized working environment for employees.
Develop effective project management processes to ensure projects are executed efficiently and meet client expectations. Implement systems for project estimation, planning, scheduling, and tracking to ensure timely completion and adherence to budgets.
Assign project managers or leads to oversee the execution of each project, coordinating with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers as necessary. Regularly evaluate project performance, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
a. What Happens During a Typical Day at a Carpentry Business?
- The business is open for the day’s work
- Review project schedules, task lists, and priorities for the day.
- Coordinate with project managers, team members, and subcontractors to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Communicate with clients to address any questions, concerns, or project updates.
- Administrative tasks, such as responding to emails, scheduling appointments, managing finances, and reviewing business performance are taken care of.
- The business is closed for the day.
b. Production Process
- Begin working on assigned carpentry projects based on project schedules and priorities.
- Follow project plans, blueprints, and specifications to complete various carpentry tasks, such as cutting, shaping, assembling, and installing materials.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure efficient project progress and quality craftsmanship.
- Pay attention to detail and adhere to safety protocols throughout the project execution.
- Adhere to safety protocols and ensure a safe working environment for all employees.
- Conduct regular quality checks and inspections to ensure compliance with project requirements and industry standards.
- Address any quality issues promptly and take corrective actions as necessary.
c. Service Procedure
We will attend to individual customers based on their preferences and even if it involves going the extra mile to give them durable furniture.
d. The Supply Chain
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will rely on trusted agents to help us attract customers in our city and we have been able to establish business relationships with architects, interior designers, general contractors et al.
e. Sources of Income
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will make money by providing carpentry services and products (working with wood to construct, install, and repair various structures, furniture, and fixtures).
A. amount needed to start your carpentry company business.
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. would need an estimate of $180,000 to successfully set up our carpentry company in the United States of America. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.
b. What are the Costs Involved?
- Business Registration Fees – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $2,300.
- Marketing, Branding, and Promotions – $1,000.
- Business Consultant Fee – $2,500.
- Insurance – $2,400.
- Rent/Lease – $40,000.
- Other start-up expenses including commercial satellite TV subscriptions, stationery ($500), and phone and utility deposits ($2,800).
- Operational Cost (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- start-up inventory – $35,000
- Store Equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $4,750
- Equipment and Tools – $45,000
- Website: $600
- Opening party: $3,000
- Miscellaneous: $2,000
c. Do You Need to Build a Facility? If YES, How Much Will it Cost?
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will not build a new facility for our carpentry company.
d. What are the Ongoing Expenses for Running a Carpentry Business?
- Cost of purchasing lumber, plywood, hardware, finishes, adhesives, and other necessary materials.
- Supplies like sandpaper, screws, nails, brushes, safety equipment, and cleaning materials.
- Consumables specific to the carpentry processes, such as blades, bits, and router accessories.
- Tools and Equipment such as power tools, hand tools, measuring instruments, and safety equipment.
- Rent or Workspace Costs
- Marketing and Advertising
- Insurance and Legal Fees
- Transportation and Vehicle Expenses:
- Miscellaneous Expenses.
e. What is the Average Salary of Your Staff?
- Chief Operating Officer (Owner) – $55,000 Per Year
- Workshop Manager – $38,000 Per Year
- Bookkeeper/Accountant – $35,000 Per Year
- Carpenters (Craftsmen) – $35,000 Per Year
- Sales and Marketing Officer – $25,000 Per Year
- Customer Service Officer (Receptionist) – $24,100 Per Year
f. How Do You Get Funding to Start a Carpentry Business?
- Raising money from personal savings and sale of personal stocks and properties
- Raising money from investors and business partners
- Sell shares to interested investors
- Applying for a loan from your bank/banks
- Pitching your business idea and applying for business grants and seed funding from the government, donor organizations, and angel investors
- Source for soft loans from your family members and friends.
A. how much should you charge for your product/service.
Hourly Rates: $20 to $50 per hour. However, rates can go higher for specialized or intricate work.
- Custom Cabinets: The cost for custom cabinetry can range from $500 to $1,500 per linear foot, depending on the materials, design complexity, and finishes.
- Trim and Molding: Installing trim and molding can cost anywhere from $5 to $25 per linear foot, depending on the type and intricacy of the design.
- Deck Construction: Building a deck can range from $15 to $35 per square foot, depending on factors such as materials used, deck size, and complexity.
- Kitchen Remodeling: Kitchen remodeling costs can vary widely depending on the extent of the project, including cabinetry, countertops, flooring, and appliances. A comprehensive kitchen remodel can range from $10,000 to $50,000 or more.
- Custom Furniture: The cost of custom furniture varies depending on the complexity, materials used, and size of the piece.
b. Sales Forecast?
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $380,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $460,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $680,000
c. Estimated Profit You Will Make a Year?
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. is projecting to make.
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): (30% of revenue generated)
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): (35% of revenue generated)
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): (45% of revenue generated)
d. Profit Margin of a Carpentry Company Business Product/Service
The profit margin of a carpentry company business is not fixed. It could range from 15 percent to 45 percent depending on some unique factors.
A. how do you intend to grow and expand by opening more retail outlets/offices or selling a franchise.
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. will grow our carpentry company by first opening other outlets in key cities in the United States of America, and Canada within the first seven years of establishing the business and then will start selling franchises from the tenth year.
b. Where do you intend to expand to and why?
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. plans to expand to
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Dallas, Texas
- Portland, Oregon
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- San Diego, California Atlanta, Georgia
- Denver, Colorado
- Tampa, Florida
- Nashville, Tennessee.
Internationally, we plan to expand to Canada. The reason we intend to expand to this location is the fact that available statistics show that the cities listed above have a growing construction market, making them potentially attractive markets for carpentry businesses.
Coleman Morgan® Carpentry Company, Inc. intends to build a family business hence our exit plan will be family succession. For that reason, the founder Henry Morgan is already grooming his son Sean Richards to take over from him. Henry Morgan is at the moment being groomed to go through the company’s employment process without any bias.
- Graphic Design Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Screen Printing Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Furniture Manufacturing Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Wedding Photography Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Animation Studio Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Woodworking Business Plan [Sample Template]
- Sign Shop Business Plan [Sample Template]
Construction Carpenter Business Plan Template
- construction in word
- construction in apple pages
- construction in google docs
- apple pages
- google docs
Download this Construction Carpenter Business Plan Template Design in Word, Google Docs, Apple Pages Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
Planning your construction carpentry business could take a lot of your time. To commence its operations successfully, you have to go through a lot of things and researching the latest innovations, as well as marketing trends are just a few. Luckily for you, our Construction Carpenter Business Plan Template has already done those tasks for you. Aside from fact-based contents, it also incorporates the important sections to make sure every business aspect gets planned. Moreover, guidelines on how to put your scheme measures are included, ensuring the formality and conciseness of the document’s composition. So what are you still waiting for? Draft your construction carpentry business with our template today!
Other Construction Business Bundled
- construction home
- starting construction
- business plan
- accounting & finance
- project & operations
- health & safety
- sales & marketing
- procurement & supply chain
Already a premium member? Sign in
You may also like
Woodworking Business Plan Template [Updated 2023]
Woodworking Business Plan Template
If you want to start a Woodworking business or expand your current Woodworking business, you need a business plan.
The following Woodworking business plan template gives you the key elements to include in a winning Woodworking business plan.
You can download our business plan template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Below are links to each of the key sections of an example woodworking business plan. Once you create your plan, download it to PDF to show banks and investors.
Woodworking Business Plan Home I. Executive Summary II. Company Overview III. Industry Analysis IV. Customer Analysis V. Competitive Analysis VI. Marketing Plan VII. Operations Plan VIII. Management Team IX. Financial Plan
Comments are closed.
Don't bother with copy and paste.
Get this complete sample business plan as a free text document.
Construction Carpenter Business Plan
Start your own construction carpenter business plan
Miles Garden Carpentry
Executive summary executive summary is a brief introduction to your business plan. it describes your business, the problem that it solves, your target market, and financial highlights.">.
Miles Garden Carpentry tailors solutions to customer’s garden carpentry needs. Our goal is to provide an end product that is unique to the customer’s requirements.
Miles Garden Carpentry will focus on the residential construction boom in the Evansville Old Town section. The city has been growing by 10% annually for the past 10 years. With the population now at 1. 3 million, the new construction in the Old Town section of the city is valued at $400 million in home sales next year alone.
Currently, Miles Garden Carpentry is a subcontractor with Bentwood Custom Homes, Greenridge Homes, and Landmark Homes to provide garden carpentry services to their new homes in the area. From this base, Miles Garden Carpentry will market its services to homeowners in the Old Town area.
The current population of the city’s Old Town area is 120,000 with an average income of $100,000. Miles Garden Carpentry is well positioned to capture a lion’s share of the garden carpentry business in this growing residential area.
The objectives of Miles Garden Carpentry are:
- Capture the majority of the garden carpentry business in the Old Town area.
- Offer our customers a superior service, at a low price.
The mission of Miles Garden Carpentry is to become the primary resource for residential garden carpentry in the Old Town area.
1.3 Keys to Success
The keys to success for Miles Garden Carpentry are:
- Customer referrals of neighbors and friends.
- Exceeding the customer’s expectation for quality, timeliness and price.
Start your own business plan
Your business plan can look as polished and professional as this sample plan. It's fast and easy, with LivePlan.
The quickest way to turn a business idea into a business plan
Fill-in-the-blanks and automatic financials make it easy.
No thanks, I prefer writing 40-page documents.
Flash Sale. 40% Off the #1 rated business plan builder