- About Us
- Student Corner
- Study Centres
- Photo Gallery
- CSC List
- Fresh Admission
- Study Material
Assignments Submission Guidelines-June 2022 Session
- About Us
- Student Corner
- Study Centres
- News & Events
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Assignment submission Guidelines
- Know your Study Centre
- Admissions at glance
- FAQs for students
- Jurisdiction RC Delhi2
- Learner Charter of IGNOU
- Tender Notice
- Important Documents
click here for Guidelines
Instructions and Link for submission of Assignments
LSC-29052 (Hansraj College) Link
A Leading Portal for IGNOU Students
How to Submit IGNOU Assignment?
IGNOU Assignment Submission Methods 2023 – Now, Due to the lockdown and other pandemic-related regulations, the university has not just extended the assignment submission date but has also provided a new way of submitting the assignments. The students now can also submit their assignments online if they are not able to visit their respective centers.
As per the regular schedule of the IGNOU Assignment submission, the university going to accept the IGNOU Assignment for the Term-end examination June 2023 till 15th May 2023 so the students can submit their assignments latest by 15th May 2023 to get eligible to appear in the upcoming TEE June 2023. It is also noted that the given last date is subject to change or extension that should not be treated as the final date of submission.
So, now there are three different ways how the students can submit the assignments based on their convenience.
- IGNOU Assignment 2023 (Last Date)
- IGNOU Assignment Status 2023 (UPDATED)
- IGNOU Project 2023 (Online Submission)
Through Offline Mode
This is the usual way through which the students usually submit the assignments. The students have to finish answering the questions of the assignments and then submit them to the study center. While preparing the assignments, you should make sure that the very first page of the assignment should have all the necessary details.
- The name of the student
- Enrolment number
- Program and Code code
- Name, Code, and address of the study center where you are submitting the assignment
- Mobile number and email address of the student
- IGNOU Assignment Front Page (PDF)
- IGNOU Study Centre List
If you are submitting the assignments directly through offline mode, the person at the study center will offer you a receipt that you need to keep safe till the result is not declared.
Through Online Mode
For students who are not able to visit the study center to submit the assignments can also submit them online now by following any of these two methods. It is noted that both of the methods are subject to availability at the respective regional centre.
The very first method is that of Google Forms. The students can visit the respective regional portals of IGNOU and then submit the assignments. You can follow the below steps for the successful submission of assignments through Google Form.
Also Read: IGNOU Regional Centre Official Sites
Step – 1 – First of all, have a look on the list of IGNOU Regional Centres at the Official Website of IGNOU and go to your RC website.
Step – 2 – On the homepage of RC’s official page, go to the section of News and Events.
Step – 3 – You should get the option of Assignment Guidelines or Assignment Submission on which you have to click.
Step – 4 – As you click on the link, the Google form will get open in the browser.
Step – 5 – Now now start filling the form with proper details such as your name, enrolment number, subject code, and others.
Step – 6 – Carefully upload the scanned copy of your assignment and submit the form.
Instructions to Follow
While you are submitting the assignments through Google Form, make sure that you follow these important instructions.
- You have to fill a new form for each subject.
- Make sure that you are uploading the assignment files correctly.
- You need to scan the handwritten copies of the assignments and upload them.
- The scanned copy of assignments should not be more than 100MB.
- You should only submit the PDF format of the scanned copy.
- Though you will be entering the basic details in the Google Form, it is also a great idea to mention the same details on your assignment copy also.
- The option of submitting the assignments through Google Forms will be available only when the quota of email submission is over.
Through Email Address
Though IGNOU has started the option of submitting the assignments through Google Forms, it will be not available in all the regional centers. The option of Google Forms will be only applicable if the email quota of a regional center is over and they are not more able to receive assignment emails from the students.
Here is the method that you need to follow to submit your assignments through email.
Step – 1 – Mention all the important details on the front page of your assignment that you would do in the case of offline submissions such as name, subject name and code, program and course code, study center name and code, contact details, and others.
Step – 2 – Scan your handwritten assignment copy and get it in PDF format. Each subject assignment should be in each PDF copy.
Step – 3 – Find out the email address of your regional center from Google in the same way how you search for the regional center portal link.
Step – 4 – In the body of the email, provide all the details in a listicle format that you have mentioned on the front page of your assignments.
Step – 5 – Now attach the PDF formats of your assignments and send the email to the respective regional center email address.
After you have sent the email, you should receive an acknowledgment. It may take a few hours to get this acknowledgment email. But if you have still not received it, you should check whether the regional portal has shared the link for Google Forms or not and should upload the assignments there too.
It is also noted that the many of the regional centre of IGNOU is not sending any confirmation or acknowledgment after the submission of IGNOU Assignments so you don’t need to worry about it instead of keep checking the status of your assignments to get the result.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
- How to Prepare and Study for IGNOU Exams?
- How to Cancel IGNOU Admission? A Complete Guide & Methods
- How to Take Admission in IGNOU - A Detailed Process…
- How to Change IGNOU Subject/Course/Medium - Check…
- IGNOU Migration Certificate (Application Form,…
- How to Change IGNOU Regional Centre & Study Centre:…
42 thoughts on “How to Submit IGNOU Assignment?”
Hey, I don’t get the assignment option there. can you more elaborate on it.
you’ll get it on student portal.
Hlw sir, I’m a student of our university. So sir please can you help me to get the correct information of submission my assignment through online? And also what is the official gmail of yours University to submit our assignments? Please help me to know more about your university. Thankfully, Rahul Siddhanta
same question please tell me.
Sir I am Dinesh Kumar enrolment no-195389593 Sir mene assignment by post bej है क्या punch gyaie
How can i submitt online only of one subject MCO-04
I want to send my assignments and project online, my study centre is Krishna education academy. Please help me to get the link or email address.
My course CHR11,CHR-12 I am working,so I want to submit the assignment through online,is it possible? please help me
Sir, i tried to submit my assignments for MPS programme through google form but the link has been deactivated… However the date has been extended.. Then where should i submit my assignments now as it isnot possible for me to go to my study centre…. plsss help me sir
Hii I have submitted my assignments but still it’s showing the status not completed.. And i have send many mails no one is responding please help me out..
You can wait..sometimes it takes time to update marks
No assignment marks update in my portal Since 31 October I submitted my assignments But no update shown
Do we need to check with Study centre or can I submit directly in RC portal?
Hello sir/ma’am I’m Anshu and i submit my assignment in July but my eco 11 course code assignment no. Is not declare and I miss this time to submit again so what I can do now for this please help me with this
Same here mere sath v aisa he hua maine assignment submit kra tha but ek subject Ibo 1 ka marks nhi show kr rha other subjects ka marks show kr rha hai aise me what should I do
Mene jb enrollments no. Daala to not eligible bta rha h whyyy
Can I submit assignment in online mode
My google files is not opening. I will get another form which will open so that I can submit my assignment
Hi, IGNOU has not shared any online assignment submission link for TEE, June 2022, yet. Should I wait for some days or submit physically? Can you please comment on this?
December session 2021 assignment submit kasay karo abi jab ki last date ja chaka hai …..aur marks be upload hou chaka hai assignment ka ……toh kya abi mai assignment submit kar sakti hou 2021 ……kasay …
No… ab next semester mein submit karna assignment. June 2022 exams se pehle.
how to send project Praposal ? is it send by postal ?
online project submission date over now , can i submit my project Praposal through offline ( postal ) ? Can i submit my final project by postal please help
Name : sandhya .T program :BTS 2018 registration enrolment no :185201020 last year exam already write @2022 april month
My MCO5 assignment not showing updated for session 2020-2021. Pls advise how can I submit assignment again.
How to get link of akkshay pratishthan study centre for assignment submission…
Sir mai final year masters ki student hu mera first year ka ek assignment show nhi ho rha dubara online kaise jma kru
Hello sir, Sir mene assignment submit kar diya the par assignment ke number show ni ho rhe hai please AAP mujhe bata de me kya karu ? Thank you sir
Hi Sir june 2022 ki assignment submit last date 20 July thi kya assignment submit ki date extend ho skti h
Hi, I’m a student of IGNOU (July 2022) for program MCAOL. As I’m learning with online mode please suggest which rc guide line I will follow for assignment submission.. 1. Delhi 1 2. Delhi 2 3. Delhi 3
My enrollment no is 2250074551
Hi, Can anybody confirm the date of submission of IGNOU assignment for December term end exam 2022?
In assignment paper it is mentioned as 15th September. But in other sources it is mentioned as 30th September.
hi is anybody from Chennai? i am in MAH 2nd year and I am not able to find the link to submit my assignments. please contact if anyone can help me with the same.
Can i write assignment in a white a4 size paper?
2 assignment was not submit so I want resend that assignment . thank you
can i reupload January assignment 2022 of M. COM ?
can I submit July 2021 assignment of one subject??, As earlier I had submitted all the assignments of 1st year on 9th of July 2021 but still course code BEGC 103 marks has not been updated yet and now I have completed 2nd year
please tell me email id of ignou for assignment submit please tell me urgent
Sar Mera study center dur hai kya main apne pass wale study center Mein Apni assignment Jama Karva sakti hun
Assignment didn’t submitting date over problem
please sent a photo of the first page that we keep in the Assignment means the full detail of the person and the course how we have to write.
Google forms is not available in the RC website to submit the assignment.
Hii I am Beena IGNOU Student I had given my MCOM 1 Semester exam in December 2022 but my result has not yet come Please guid me what can I Do ???
sir I need that link where I can submit my assignment.i tried to find it but I didn’t found can you share me of deshbandhu’s assignment submition link
Hello, I am the student from Pune of Dietetics Health and Nutrition/Food and Nutrition anybody from this faculty please let me know we can shre our curriculum and work together
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Subscribe to newsletter
- University Admission
- IGNOU Course
- IGNOU Article
- University News
- IGNOU Articles
IGNOU Assignment 2023: Submission Last Date, Status & Marks
IGNOU Assignment 2023: The last date has been extended to 30 November 2023 for submitting the IGNOU assignment for the December Term-end examination. This is another chance offered to students to submit assignments at their assigned study centers. IGNOU asks for assignments, projects, or practicals to allow students to appear in the Term-end examination of their selected sessions in either June or December. Without submitting their assignments, students could not appear in the TEE exams.
Assignments at IGNOU play an important role when it comes to students’ performance. It not only secures precious 30% of the 100 marks allocated but also contributes to the chances of students’ appearance or disappearance in the term-end examination. Here we mean—that without submission of the IGNOU assignments, students do not have access to enter the examination hall for any session: December or June TEE.
- IGNOU released the Hall Ticket for the December Term-end examination, students can download the admit card by visit the official portal @ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the date sheet for the December Term End Examination 2023.
- IGNOU has extended the exam form last date to 25 November 2023 with a late fee of INR 1100 for December Term End Examination 2023.
IGNOU Assignment Question Paper for the December 2023 Term End Exam (TEE) session, specifically for the January to July 2023 cycle. For TEE Dec 2023 students alone, the deadline for submitting assignments to IGNOU is November 30, 2023. This is an important date to mark on your calendar.
As soon as you register for the new cycle, it would help if you get the assignments for the programs you have selected. These tasks are essential to your TEE exam preparation and significantly impact your learning process. The good news is that many of these new assignments—intended for both the December 2023 and June 2024 TEE sessions—are currently available for download and evaluation.
Moreover, TEE Dec 2023 students now have until December 2023 to turn in their assignments; this is an extension from IGNOU. This is the last day to be accepted at your study center; thus, the university strongly advises all applicants to turn in their assignments on time and take advantage of any additional extensions. If you have enough time, you can quickly finish and turn in your tasks, making the process go smoothly and hassle-free.
IGNOU has started the Assignment submission portal for the December Term-end examination 2023. The article is going to help every new or aspiring student of Indira Gandhi National Open University with the details of IGNOU course assignments for 2023. This unit will focus largely on the following questions:
One can raise understanding about the IGNOU Assignment 2023-24 by reading the excellently driven sections of the article next.
- Last date for submission of assignments?
- What exactly are IGNOU assignments?
- How to prepare and submit assignments?
- What procedure is followed to determine the IGNOU assignment status?
- Where can I find the IGNOU assignment grades?
- What if students avoid or fail to submit assignments?
IGNOU Assignment 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University has started the assignment submission for all the UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate level programs for the December Term-end examination 2023. 30 November 2023 is the extended last date to submit the IGNOU assignment students can submit their assignments at the official portal of the university or nearby Regional & Study Centre. Students can check the IGNOU Assignment status at the @ignou.ac.in for the December TEE.
IGNOU assignment is equally similar to a theory exam for a particular program. Once students submit their assignments, then students will appear in the IGNOU December Term-end examinations 2023. The university will update the IGNO Assignments status in the December 2023 session at @admission.ignou.ac.in .
Indira Gandhi National Open University opens an online facility for candidates to check the @ignou.ac.in assignment status. Students can check the IGNOU Assignments of their Projects/Assignments using their Date of Birth, enrolment number, and program code.
Last Date of IGNOU Assignment Submission 2023
30 November 2023 is the last date for IGNOU Assignment submission for the December TEE. Students are advised to submit their assignments through the Google form provided on the official schedule of IGNOU. The university won’t accept any hard copies and emails. Click here to check the official announcement regarding the deadline extension of assignment submission at IGNOU.
IGNOU Assignment Submission 2023 Last date
Ignou assignment december 2023.
IGNOU Assignment December’s last date is 30 November 2023 to appear in the Term-end examination. Indira Gandhi National Open University has opened its assignment submission portal for the various UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and more. The assignment submission will assist the enrolled students in entering the exam hall for December TEE 2023. It depends on the study centre how they want to accept assignments from the students; online or offline.
IGNOU Assignment Online Programs 2023
IGNOU has commenced the assignment submission portal for the IOP Program. After your synopsis is approved by the respective Regional Centre or Programme Coordinator, you may submit the Final Project. 30 November 2023 is the last date to submit the IGNOU assignment for all the Online programs. For the IGNOU DECE projects click here , and for other online programs, click here .
IGNOU Assignment Weightage
The weightage is 30% marks out of 100% of the Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignment in the student’s grade points. IGNOU assignment is very important in terms of TEE if any students don’t submit their assignment. They will not appear in the term-end examination as per the university guidelines. The rest of the 70% marks in particular subjects stand for theoretical term-end exams. The addition of assignment marks strengthens the student’s academic performance.
What exactly is IGNOU Assignment?
IGNOU assignments help the university to check if students have understood their studies and are eligible and ready for term-end examinations. Students need to complete IGNOU assignments for each subject in their program.
This can be understood with an example, where a student who has opted for the Master of English program, and there— he/she has a total of four subjects to study, submit the assignments, and appear in the upcoming term-end examinations.
Points To Remember
- The assignment should be Handwritten and in your own words (not copy-paste).
- During each course, one assignment covers all of the material.
- In order to complete the program, you must submit an assignment.
- The question paper specifies the number of words expected in the answer. Depending on the instructions on the question paper, some questions may require nearly 500 words and others may require 1000.
- Before taking the Term End Exam, you must submit your assignment.
- Assignments are weighted at 30%. For more weighting information, please refer to the program guide.
The minimum passing mark for an assignment is usually 40%. Whenever a student fails to achieve passing marks, he/she must re-submit the assignment in the next cycle (6 months later).
Preparation and Submission of IGNOU Assignment
To prepare and submit the IGNOU Assignments. student has to know how can do so successfully. Answers to the following questions will help students easily find a way to submit IGNOU assignments for their respective sessions.
What is the process for preparing IGNOU course assignments? Which is the ideal size of sheet paper for assignment preparation? From where one can find questions for the particular term-end assignments? How do we know about the available mode of submitting assignments at the concerned study centres?
Preparation of IGNOU Assignments
Students can begin their IGNOU assignments by purchasing A4 lined sheets from the closest stationery shops. Learners needed to complete their introduction pages for each subject before they began answering the questions. The IGNOU assignment question paper can be downloaded from the IGNOU Web Services portal .
IGNOU Assignment Question Paper
Those students who are searching the IGNOU Assignment Question Paper for their pursuing program. Students can easily access all the questions on paper by visiting the official portal of the University. On the official website, question papers are available for all the programs such as BA, BEd, BSc, BTS, MBA, MCA, MCom, MCA, and so on.
The procedure for downloading the IGNOU Assignment Question Paper is outlined below.
- Go to the Web Services portal
- Select the level of the program
- Click upon your program
- Open, and download the subject-wise assignment question paper
IGNOU Assignment Question Paper Formation
The IGNOU assignment question paper must be answered by applicants. The question happens for the selective list of courses. Paper is normally worth 100 marks, and students must maintain a score of at least 40 to pass the IGNOU assignments. However, the overall 100 marks are equal to 30 percent of the total marks from an academic standpoint.
Mostly, questions in the IGNOU assignment subject paper comprise both mandatory and choice-based questions. Sometimes we see that students only get questions that they are required to attempt because of the absence of options. Where one can get answers to the questions asked in the IGNOU assignments? What would be the word limit? To answer these questions, one has to shift focus to the next section of this article.
IGNOU Assignment Answers Formation
IGNOU assignment questions and answers should be organized with a strong briefing, headers, sub-headers, and various other important units. All those answers are written in a point-by-point manner, which helps students to score more marks than answers having long paragraphs and confusing structure.
Students find answers to questions asked in the IGNOU assignment paper from their study materials. Nothing would be asked beyond the coursework. This means, that if you have already completed your syllabus with learning then you are not even required to open the learning materials because you may answer questions comfortably on your own.
Each answer has a limit of words. This means students are not necessarily required to continue writing for pages to pages unaware of the word limit for a particular question. In order to know the minimum number of words required for each question, students should read the information and instructions provided in the question paper booklet.
Please keep the following factors in mind before answering the questions in the IGNOU assignments.
- Write questions with a black ball pen prior to answering them.
- Each answer is ideally decorated if it is given in blue ball pen.
- Word limit, formation, and quality of content always bring high marks.
- Even if you have adhered to the aforementioned trio in your IGNOU assignments, but wrote on two sides of a sheet of paper that will affect the outcome badly. Students should write answers on a separate sheet of paper rather than two sides to get maximum marks.
IGNOU Assignment Submission: How to Submit IGNOU Assignment?
For the submission of the IGNOU Assignment, students should reach out or visit the official website of the nearby regional centre. Students need to submit their assignments as per the guidelines that include every necessary piece of information, we mentioned in the following points so that students can read them properly.
- IGNOU Assignments should be handwritten.
- The first page of each assignment must contain the following; the name of the student, enrollment number, course code, study centre code, mobile number, and email address.
- Each page should be signed by the students.
- Scan files of each course have to be submitted separately through emails, or Google Documents.
- Only PDF format will be accepted in the softcopy mode.
- Hard copies should be submitted at the concerned study centres.
The following part of this article is going to make students aware of the assignment submission process for all forms, e.g., Google documents , email , and hardcopy .
IGNOU Assignments Submission via Google Form
Students can submit their IGNOU assignment via a Google Form-based process that can easily completed from a smartphone, desktop, or laptop with the assistance of the Internet. Those students who are invited to their IGNOU assignment online with the form have to open an active Google Documents Link. The link can be accessed directly from the regional centre website that holds the data of the study centre allocated to you.
How to submit the IGNOU Assignment through Google Forms? To fully understand the process of IGNOU assignment submission with Google Documents, one should follow the instructions shown below.
- Kindly visit opted IGNOU regional centre website
- Click upon “Assignment Submission Guidelines”
- Please read the assignment guidelines carefully
- Open “Instructions, and Link for submission of assignments”
- Search “study centre with SC Code”
- The link is just in front of the address of the study centre
- Enter basic personal, program, and subject details
- Select PDF File, and Upload
IGNOU Assignments Submission Email
IGNOU Assignment submission Email-wise is one of the easiest ways of submitting the practicals and projects because it can be done from anywhere without a physical appearance in the study centre. IGNOU assignments may be sent via email by students, but they must make sure that they have correctly completed a separate attachment for each subject in PDF format before doing so.
The complete process of IGNOU assignment submission email-based can be learned in the given manner.
- Please open the IGNOU regional centre portal.
- Do not forget to read the “assignment guidelines”
- Kindly click upon “Instructions, and Link for assignments submission”
- Find the study centre through the SC code.
- The email address is displayed next to the address field.
- Kindly ensure to write a basic personal, course, and subject information.
- Upload course PDF files.
- Press the send button to share it with the study centre coordinator.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Study Centre
Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignment submission at the Study Centre is a common way to submit projects and practicals. In the traditional mode, the assignments have to be submitted to the study center in hard copy form. Students can only submit their hard copies of IGNOU assignments at the allocated study centres.
How to submit the IGNOU assignment at the Study Centre? This is the most common question asked by the students.
Following the instructions provided below will make it simple for one to turn in assignments to the Indira Gandhi National Open University in physical mode.
- Please prepare the first page of each prepared assignment, which should include the student’s name, the name and code of the course, the name and code of the study centre, the name and code of the subject, the enrollment number, the mobile number, the email address, sessions, and so on.
- One can also download, and print the first page from Google or any other search engine to save time. This is the most popular way of preparing the first page for Indira Gandhi National Open University assignments.
- Please attach the printed hard copy of the subject question paper after the very first page.
- Each A4 sheet page must secure the students’ signature, enrollment number, and subject code.
- Kindly tie the prepared subject assignment’s pages together with a project file knot.
- Reach the concerned study centre before the last date, and submit the assignment successfully.
Leave the study centre campus only after receiving a receipt for the submission of your assignments.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2023
To check Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignment status for the December term-end examination will be updated soon at its official portal @ignou.ac.in . Those applicants are eligible to check the assignment status that they have submitted their assignment successfully for their pursuing program without even visiting the University’ Study & Regional Centre. Students can do so by visiting the official portal of the university.
How to Check the IGNOU Assignment Submission Status?
Students can check their assignment submission status at any time and from anywhere. However, it is important to note to students that the status may not be updated immediately after you submit your assignment. It may take a few days for the status to be updated. One can easily get updates on IGNOU assignment status by visiting the points mentioned in the following steps.
- To check the IGNOU Assignment Status students need to open the Assignment status.
- Then enter your enrollment number 10 Digits Max
- Then choose your program code
- Students press the “ Submit ” button
- Students can now check the IGNOU Assignment status.
IGNOU Assignment Result 2023
The IGNOU assignment result for 2023 is not yet available. The assignment result will be live on the official Indira Gandhi National Open University website. After the evaluation of all the assignments, the results will be released on the IGNOU website. So, students can expect the assignment result to be available sometime on 30 December 2023 (tentative). When you will see the IGNOU assignment result students must have the enrollment number and program code.
Students can check the IGNOU Assignment Result 2023 by following these simple steps:
- Students need to visit the IGNOU official website.
- Then click on the “ Student Support ” section.
- Click on the “Assignment ” or “ Assignment Status ” link.
- Then enter your Credentials like enrollment number and program code.
- Click on the “ Submit ” or “ Check Status ” button.
Student can also contact their IGNOU study centre for more information about the IGNOU Assignment Result 2023.
IGNOU Assignment Grade Card
The significance of assignment grades is something that we all already comprehend. Thus, it is necessary to check the assignment marks so that one can calculate their overall percentage for the specific term.
IGNOU grade card is the final stage where students get a definite view of their scores on Indira Gandhi National Open University assignments. There is no other option to check the marks of IGNOU assignments. In order to learn about the process of checking the IGNOU Assignment Result 2023 Grade card, students need to follow the steps in the given manner.
How do I find out my IGNOU assignment marks?
- Kindly visit the official website of IGNOU
- Press on the “Result” section
- Then on “Grade Card”
- Select “Programme”
- Enter “Enrollment Number”
- Select “Programme code” from the drop-down list
- Click on the “Search” button
- Assignment marks are visible on the right side of the screen
- Students can print the result if they wish to by pressing the “Print ICON”
What if students avoid or fail to submit IGNOU assignments?
The significance of assignments in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is very high because it offers a minimum of 30 percent marks out of 100 in a specific subject of the program . Students who are going to study in one of the programs at IGNOU always have a common question: If they avoid, fail, or do not submit assignments – will it cost them?
The answer to the above-mentioned question is an absolute “ yes ,” because, without the submission of assignments, one cannot complete their degree, diploma, or certificate program at IGNOU .
Those students who fail to submit their assignments before the deadline needed to create a new one for the next academic session. So that students can comfortably submit their assignments by the last date of the upcoming academic session. It is obvious that the students can only submit skipped assignments by making a new one up to the specific admission limit.
IGNOU Assignment Guidelines
The majority of students seeking IGNOU Assignment Guidelines can find them listed below. It is essential for students to thoroughly read and understand all these guidelines carefully and properly before submitting their IGNOU assignments.
- Assignments should be written by hand and students scanned properly.
- On the first page of each assignment, the student’s name , enrollment number , study centre code , course code , mobile phone number , and e-mail address should be stated.
- Before scanning and uploading the assignment, each page must be signed by the students either at the top or bottom.
- Scan your assignments one by one using Mobile or Cam Scan. It is important that the scanned copy is very clear.
- The assignment response for each course should be scanned into a single PDF file, which means there should not be 5 PDF files containing the five answers to one assignment, but one single PDF with all five responses.
- You can send the scanned assignments separately by email for each course. I would like to mention that all the assignments for all courses cannot be attached in a single email.
- Generally, the file name should begin with the student’s enrolment number, followed by the course number. For example, if your enrolment number is 8574747887, and you plan to submit the MEG1 assignment, the file name should be 8574747887 MEG1 .
- Please ignore this message if you have already submitted your assignment at your study centre.
Ques 1. Last date of IGNOU assignment submission for December 2023?
Answer. 30 November 2023 is the last date for IGNOU Assignment submission for December 2023.
Ques 2: How can I submit the IGNOU assignment?
Answer: There are majorly three major methods to submit the IGNOU course assignment- google Forms, email, & at the Study Centre.
Ques 3: Where to submit IGNOU Assignment?
Ans: Students can submit IGNOU Assignment at the Study Centre, On the University’s official website, By Email, and through the Google Form.
Ques 4: IGNOU Online Assignment Submission Link?
Ans: IGNOU Online Assignment submission link is @assignment.ignou.ac.in/ .
Ques 5: In IGNOU, how long does it take to update the assignment status?
Ans: Generally, it takes up to 30 to 40 working days for the updation of IGNOU Assignment Status.
ICNN Community Contributor
IGNOU Guwahati Regional Centre (Assam) | Admission, Course Fee & Contact Details
Ignou latest news.
IGNOU Admission 2023 July Session: Last Date, Status, Courses, Updates
Ignou admission 2024 january session: last date, courses, updates, ignou bed admission 2024: entrance exam, fee, application form & last date, ignou admission 2023 january session: last date, status, courses, fee, ignou courses.
IGNOU Admission IGNOU University IGNOU Courses IGNOU Fee Structure IGNOU Registration IGNOU Re-Registration IGNOU Assignment IGNOU Student Login IGNOU BA Admission IGNOU MA Admission IGNOU BBA Admission IGNOU MBA Admission IGNOU B.Ed Admission IGNOU BCA Admission IGNOU MCA Admission IGNOU BLIS Admission IGNOU Phd Admission IGNOU B.Com Admission IGNOU M.Com Admission IGNOU B.Sc Admission IGNOU M.Sc Admission IGNOU BSW Admission IGNOU MSW Admission IGNOU B.Sc Nursing IGNOU DECE Admission IGNOU DNHE Admission IGNOU Online MBA IGNOU Online MCA IGNOU Online BCA IGNOU Online B.Com IGNOU Online MA English
IGNOU Fee Structure 2024| UG, PG, Diploma & Certificate Courses
Ignou registration 2024 | last date, status, login & details, ignou online mca admission 2024: eligibility, fee, application form & last date, ignou online bca admission 2024: eligibility, fee, application form & last date, ignou online ma english admission 2024 | megol | eligibility, fee & process, ignou online mba admission 2024: eligibility, fee, application form & last date, ignou re-registration 2024: status, fee & last date for july session, all update students.
UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2023 UNIVERSITY NEWS IGNOU ADMISSION IGNOU ARTICLE COURSES ADMISSION IGNOU COURSE ADMISSION IGNOU NEWS IGNOU ONLINE PROGRAMME EDUCATION NEWS
- Admission (7)
- Article (15)
- Arts Course (9)
- Certificate Course (2)
- Commerce course (2)
- Computer course (2)
- Course Admission (31)
- Diploma Course (4)
- Doctoral Course (3)
- Education Course (1)
- IGNOU News (3)
- Law Course (1)
- Management Course (2)
- Online Programme (25)
- Regional Centre (54)
- Science Course (5)
- Study Centre (267)
SOL DU Admission BHU Admission JNU Admission YCMOU Admission CCS University Admission Delhi University Admission Jamia University Admission Chandigarh University Admission Amity University Admission DDU Gorakhpur Admission Allahabad University Admission Lucknow University Admission Gurugram University Admission Kurukshetra University Admission Panjab University Admission Mumbai University Admission Gujarat University Admission Rajasthan University Admission Madras University Admission Jammu University Admission
MSU Baroda Admission Kanpur University Admission Jadavpur University Admission Patna University Admission Calcutta University Admission Calicut University Admission Kerala University Admission Patliputra University Admission Annamalai University Admission Maharshi Dayanand University Admission
IGNOU Admission IGNOU Courses IGNOU Fee Structure IGNOU Registration IGNOU Re-Registration IGNOU Assignment IGNOU Student Login IGNOU University IGNOU BA Admission IGNOU MA Admission IGNOU BBA Admission IGNOU MBA Admission IGNOU B.Ed Admission IGNOU BCA Admission IGNOU MCA Admission IGNOU BLIS Admission IGNOU Phd Admission IGNOU B.Com Admission IGNOU M.Com Admission IGNOU B.Sc Admission IGNOU M.Sc Admission IGNOU BSW Admission IGNOU MSW Admission IGNOU B.Sc Nursing IGNOU DECE Admission IGNOU DNHE Admission IGNOU Online MBA IGNOU Online MCA IGNOU Online BCA IGNOU Online B.Com IGNOU Online MA English
BA Admission BBA Admission BBM Admission BCA Admission BSW Admission B.Com Admission B.Sc Admission B.Tech Admission B.Ed Admission B.Pharma Admission Diploma Admission PG Diploma Admission PhD Admission MA Admission MBA Admission MBBS Admission MCA Admission M.Com Admission M.Sc Admission MLIS Admission M.Pharma Admission M.Sc IT Admission MSW Admission M.Tech Admission MBA Finance Admission MBA HR Admission MBA IT Admission MBA Marketing Admission
ICNN NEWS distributors Approved by Ministry Of Broadcasting And Information India. Vide registration number DELENG/2013 dated 30.08.2013. our expert team of academicians and educationists, we have dissected each and every educational system and found out ways to excel in each.
Dear Students, Articles on the ICNN website are published in good faith and for general awareness and information only. There is no guarantee that the information is accurate or correct. All information is used for non-commercial use only. If you find any incorrect information, please inform us immediately and we will update it urgently. As the information is contributed by authors and bloggers, 100% accuracy will not be guaranteed
We can only support students in choosing the best appropriate option for Students, No admission from this website Check University website before Admission
@ ICNN 2021 | DMCA@ | ICNN All the articles on this website are published in good faith and for general awareness and information purpose only. We do not claim any accuracy and rightness of the information. For Update info Visit University website.
Login to your account below
Retrieve your password
Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.
Enter Correct Details
25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. Take the first step today
Meet top uk universities from the comfort of your home, here’s your new year gift, one app for all your, study abroad needs, start your journey, track your progress, grow with the community and so much more.
An OTP has been sent to your registered mobile no. Please verify
Thanks for your comment !
Our team will review it before it's shown to our readers.
- Indian Universities /
How to Write IGNOU Assignment? Front Page Tips, Last Dates
- Updated on
- Sep 27, 2023
How to write IGNOU Assignment for a good score , is the most popular query among students of Indira Gandhi National Open University. It is mandatory that candidates submit the assignment on time so that they can appear in the IGNOU exam December 2023 term-end exam. It will be conducted between 01 December 2023 to 06 January 2024. The IGNOU assignment holds a 30% weightage in the exam, so make sure that you submit it.
We are going to provide you with all the necessary instructions you need to know for writing your assignment including the IGNOU assignment front page pdf download. Keep reading this blog if you want to know how to write an IGNOU assignment to score good marks.
This Blog Includes:
How to create ignou assignment first page, instructions on how to write ignou assignment , presentation, last date to submit ignou assignment, online .
It’s time to know how to make its cover page. Students often get a bit confused when it comes to creating the first page or cover page of the IGNOU assignment. The front page can be handwritten as well and does not need to be typed. Well, we have mentioned the IGNOU assignment front page pdf download link to help you better.
Keep these points in mind while creating the first page of the IGNOU assignment.
- Details of Candidates: The front page, or cover page, of your IGNOU assignment answer sheet, needs to contain your fundamental details. It should have your name, course code, enrollment number, programme code, submission date, and study centre code.
- Cross Verify the Details before Submission- Ensure that the details you provide on the first page are free of errors.
Have a look at the format of the cover page below:
Candidates must carefully understand every step before writing their IGNOU assignment to avoid any errors. There are some instructions that you need to keep in mind while writing your assignment. Have a look at the step-by-step instructions on how to write an IGNOU assignment:
- Write Notes- It should be noted that IGNOU only accepts handwritten assignments. Therefore, you should not type or print out your assignments.
- A4 Size Paper- Ensure you only write on foolscap or A4-sized paper as you complete your assignment.
- Space for Remarks- After you have finished your response, leave at least one or two lines blank so the assessor can provide feedback.
- Paper Choice- Instead of using blank paper to do your assignment, IGNOU officials recommend using ruled paper.
- Choice of Pen- To complete their assignments during each TEE session, candidates may use a black or blue pen. Candidates are not permitted to use red or other coloured pens.
- Handwriting- In addition to this, having better handwriting allows you to finish your assignments more effectively.
- Avoid Copying- Copied responses are going to get a score of zero. Make sure that you don’t replicate any assignments from other students, otherwise, the centre can reject your assignment.
- Question Paper- You do not have to include a question paper, but you should write each one out before you submit it.
- Make Presentable- Once you have completed the assignment writing task, use a paper file to properly arrange all the assignments.
- Submit the Assignment of your own study centre- Any other IGNOU centre, like the Regional Centre, Evaluation Division, or Registration for Evaluation, cannot receive the assignment from students.
Also Read: IGNOU MBA 2023
Tips On How to Write IGNOU Assignment
The evaluator is going to see two crucial things to assess your assignment. So, make sure that you keep in mind the points provided below while writing your assignment.
- Appropriateness of your Information: In your content, the evaluator wants to see the relevance of the topic, appropriateness of your information, and unbiasedness. Make sure that you keep everything to the point.
- Analysis: Make sure that the information you are providing has been taken from the right source and contains in-depth knowledge.
- Conciseness – Ensure that your content is concise and you draw lines after each answer. You should also use charts for clear explanations.
- Language and Expression – Make sure that you are using proper grammar, vocabulary, and punctuation.
Also Read: Value Education Program by IGNOU
The final day to turn in your IGNOU assignment for the July session is tentatively set for September 10, 2023. Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) level programmes in the online and ODL modes have started accepting IGNOU assignments for the December 2023 term as of August 10, 2023. It should be noted that you can only take the exam if your assignment has been turned in.
Also Read: Madras University Distance Education
How to Submit IGNOU Assignments Online and Offline
Once you have prepared your assignment, it’s time to submit it. There are two available options for submitting your assignment, online mode and offline mode. Let’s look at the online method first.
Also Read: Certificate Courses in IGNOU
Follow these steps to submit the IGNOU assignment online:
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of IGNOU at webservices.ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: Go to the news and events section of the IGNOU Regional Center’s official webpage.
- Step 3: You will see an option for Assignment Submission or Assignment Guidelines. Click on the option and continue with your submission process.
- Step 4: You will be provided with a form to fill out. Fill out the form properly, and provide your mandatory details like your name, programme code, enrollment number, and other important information.
- Step 5: Finally, submit your phone and attach a scanned copy of your assignment.
Students can also submit their assignments via offline mode. You can easily do that by just visiting your study centre. Make sure that your assignment has all the mandatory information as explained above before you submit it.
Also Read: Distance Learning Courses
You have to write your IGNOU assignment on A4-size blank paper, preferably; however, you can also use ruled paper.
Your assignment must be handwritten. Typed or printed assignments are not going to be acceptable.
The assignment needs to be written on an A4 sheet with a black or blue ballpoint pen. Make sure that you write everything in neat handwriting.
For more such informative blogs do check out our IGNOU Help Centre Page or the Indian University page. You can learn more about us by visiting our official website Leverage Edu .
Abhishek Kumar Jha
Abhishek Kumar Jha is a seasoned content writer specializing in providing education news updates for various media outlets. With a strong background in journalism, he has garnered significant experience in delivering accurate and informative content related to Indian exam updates. Notably, Abhishek has contributed his expertise to renowned news websites such as Firstpost and News18. Abhishek holds a Post Graduation Diploma in English Journalism from the prestigious Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), Dhenkanal, where he honed his skills in news reporting and writing. His educational background combined with his practical experience has equipped him with the necessary tools to deliver high-quality and engaging content in the field of education journalism.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Contact no. *
Thank u so much it’s a very useful knowledge I am very much happy lot of confusion is cleared
How would you describe this article ?
Please rate this article
We would like to hear more.
Have something on your mind?
Connect With Us
25,000+ students realised their study abroad dream with us. take the first step today..
Resend OTP in
Need help with?
UK, Canada, US & More
IELTS, GRE, GMAT & More
Scholarship, Loans & Forex
Which English test are you planning to take?
Which academic test are you planning to take.
Not Sure yet
When are you planning to take the exam?
Already booked my exam slot
Within 2 Months
Want to learn about the test
Which Degree do you wish to pursue?
When do you want to start studying abroad.
What is your budget to study abroad?
Make your study abroad dream a reality in January 2022 with
India's Biggest Virtual University Fair
Essex Direct Admission Day
Why attend .
Don't Miss Out
- Terms and Conditions
Tech Guide Naveen
Ignou june 2023 term end examination assignment submission guidelines.
Assignment Question Paper Download
Ignou assignment 2023, ignou assignment submit last date 2023.
IGNOU Scholarship IGNOU Gold Medal How to Register Complain in IGNOU?
Assignment Submission Method?
Offline at Study Centre By Courier (Speed Post) Online, by Google Form Link Online, by Email ID
IGNOU Assignment Submission Guidelines?
एक टिप्पणी भेजें.
mera june 2023 mai exaam hai BAG ka sbhi assighnment download ho gai par BHDC-132 Download nahi ho rahi plss help
Patna centre ka kab aya ga assignment submission ka....?
Yes plz reply..when will notoce publish for submission of assignment for patna regional cemtre
Bhai DELHI-1 kab update hoga
Plz update assignment related guideline
Koi patna Regional Centre ka bato yar
Mera exam centre patna h
We request to ignou plz provide online assignment submission facility for faridabad all LSC @June 2023 TEE.
Plzz provide delhi 1 link 🔗 to submit the assignments
Delhi 1 PDF file not downloading
Sir please Delhi 1
Sir please 🙏
Top Post Ad
Below post ad, popular in ignou.
IGNOU June 2022 TEE Online & Offline Assignment Submission Guidelines.
IGNOU Exam Result June 2023 Link | Revaluation Result Link 2023
IGNOU Exam and Revaluation Result 2022 All Details
IGNOU Admission 2023 July Session link | IGNOU Admission Fees?
IGNOU Date Sheet for the June 2023 Term-End Examination Released
IGNOU 37th Convocation Registration is Started | IGNOU 37th Convocation Date?
- Admission 8
- Assignment 11
- EDUCATION 5
- Exam Update 12
- GOVT. SCHEMES 7
- TECHNOLOGY 6