- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
- Number charts
- Skip Counting
- Place Value
- Number Lines
- Word Problems
- Comparing Numbers
- Ordering Numbers
- Odd and Even
- Prime and Composite
- Roman Numerals
- Ordinal Numbers
- In and Out Boxes
- Number System Conversions
- More Number Sense Worksheets
- Size Comparison
- Measuring Length
- Metric Unit Conversion
- Customary Unit Conversion
- More Measurement Worksheets
- Writing Checks
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Tally Marks
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range
- Mean Absolute Deviation
- Stem-and-leaf Plot
- Box-and-whisker Plot
- Permutation and Combination
- Venn Diagram
- More Statistics Worksheets
- Shapes - 2D
- Shapes - 3D
- Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Points, Lines and Planes
- Ordered Pairs
- Midpoint Formula
- Distance Formula
- Parallel, Perpendicular and Intersecting Lines
- Scale Factor
- Surface Area
- Pythagorean Theorem
- More Geometry Worksheets
- Converting between Fractions and Decimals
- Significant Figures
- Convert between Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Order of Operations
- Squaring Numbers
- Square Roots
- Scientific Notations
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Absolute Value
- More Pre-Algebra Worksheets
- Translating Algebraic Phrases
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Simplifying Algebraic Expressions
- Algebraic Identities
- Quadratic Equations
- Systems of Equations
- Sequence and Series
- Complex Numbers
- More Algebra Worksheets
- Math Workbooks
- English Language Arts
- Summer Review Packets
- Social Studies
- Holidays and Events
6th Grade Math Worksheets
Count on our printable 6th grade math worksheets with answer keys for a thorough practice. With strands drawn from vital math topics like ratio, multiplication, division, fractions, common factors and multiples, rational numbers, algebraic expressions, integers, one-step equations, ordered pairs in the four quadrants, and geometry skills like determining area, surface area, and volume, organizing numerical data as dot plots, histograms and box plots, finding mean, median, and quartiles of datasets, these pdfs become your often go-to place. Grab your ticket to a great start with our free math worksheets for grade 6 students!
Select Grade 6 Math Worksheets by Topic
Explore 4,600+ Sixth Grade Math Worksheets
Division | 4-Digit by 2-Digit and 3-Digit
Divide a 4-digit number by a 2-digit or 3-digit number, starting from the largest place value and dividing your way down to the last digit to find the quotient and remainder (if any).
Drawing Shapes to Represent the Ratio
Jazz up your ratio skills with our 6th grade math worksheet pdfs. Direct students to visually represent the terms of each ratio by sketching the specified number of shapes.
Multiplying Two Fractions by Cross Cancelling
Breaking down the numerator and denominator into prime factors, cross-cancelling the common factors, and multiplying the uncancelled parts of the fraction are all grade 6 learners are expected to do!
Expressing Decimals in Words | Up to Millionths
Let your understanding of decimal place value soar to new heights as you dive into these printable 6th grade math worksheets and express decimals up to millionths in words and vice versa.
Finding the GCF of Two Numbers
Follow the step-by-step process of finding the GCF by listing out all the factors of each pair of 2-digit numbers, then compare the factors, figure out the common ones and the greatest among them is your answer.
Representation of Integers
Laying a strong foundation in integers becomes easy with a touch of real-world offered in these grade 6 math pdf worksheets, where each scenario should be represented with a positive or negative integer.
One-Step Equation: Addition and Subtraction | Integers
Rearrange the equation, making the variable the subject, and take the integer constant to the other side and change its sign, add or subtract to find the value of the unknown variable.
Identifying Ordered Pairs in All Quadrants
Get acquainted with the coordinate plane, the four quadrants, and the ordered pairs. Identify the point representing each ordered pair in Part A; and locate and write the x-y coordinates of each point in part B.
Determining the Area of a Square
Equip grade 6 children with these printable math worksheets, if practice in determining the area of a square is on your mind. Get students to square the fractional side lengths and compute the area.
Identifying Nets of 3D Shapes
Get 6th grade learners to imagine folding the 2D nets presented in this printable math worksheet along the edges and visualize the 3D shapes that can be constructed from them.
Surface Area using Nets | Counting Squares
Whether it is refining or testing skills in counting the unit squares to determine the surface area of rectangular prisms, cubes or triangular prisms from their nets, these pdfs serve the purpose.
Descriptively analyze each dataset, by rearranging the values in ascending order and figuring out the maximum and minimum values, and the lower or 1st, median or 2nd, and upper or 3rd quartiles.
Division of 5-Digit Numbers by 1-Digit and 2-Digit Divisors
Push boundaries and brush up your division skills with adequate practice provided by these exercises in dividing 5-digit numbers with single and double-digit divisors.
Ratio Word Problems | Part-to-Part
Put your analytical skills to test with our 6th grade math worksheet pdfs. Study the data given in the pictogram and answer the set of questions detecting the part-to-part ratio in each scenario.
Multiplying Mixed Numbers and Fractions
Effortlessly multiply mixed numbers and fractions by converting the mixed numbers to improper fractions, cross cancelling the common factors and then multiplying what's left over.
Become a Member
Copyright © 2023 - Math Worksheets 4 Kids
Members have exclusive facilities to download an individual worksheet, or an entire level.
- Username or Email: Password: signup now | forgot password? Remember Me Username or Email: Password: signup now | forgot password? Remember Me
- Free Sheets
- Support & FAQs
- Go to UK Site
Try some free sample 6th grade math worksheets
- Separate answers are included to make marking easy and quick.
- Over 300 pages of the highest quality 6th Grade math worksheets. Each worksheet is differentiated, including a progressive level of difficulty as the worksheet continues.
- Single user license for parents or teachers. Separate school licenses are available here
- Single digital pdf download, with worksheets organized into high level chapters of Algebra, Statistics, Number and Geometry, and further by subtopics. See below for the extensive range of sheets included.
List of Topics
Our 6th Grade printable math worksheets cover the full range of topics. See below the list of topics covered. All our math worksheets can be accessed here.
PEDMAS Expanding Brackets Factorising Indices Inequalities Linear Functions Real Life Graphs Rearranging Equations Sequences Simplification Solving Equations Substitution
- Calculator Methods Decimals Fractions Fractions Decimals Percentages Mental Methods Negative Numbers Percentages Place Value Powers Proportion Ratio Rounding Time Types of Number Written Methods
- 2D Shapes 3D Shapes Area and Perimeter Bearings Scale and Loci Circles Compound Measures Constructions Coordinates Lines and Angles Polygons Pythagoras Similarity and Congruence Transformations Volume and Surface Area
- Histograms and Frequency Polygons Mean Median Mode Pie Charts and Bar Charts Probability Scatter Graphs Stem-and-Leaf Diagrams Two-Way Tables and Pictograms
Get 25% off Premium Membership with code BLACKFRIDAY until midnight Friday😀
GET 30 FREE MATH WORKSHEETS!
Fill out the form below to get 30 FREE math worksheets.
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- 🔍 Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges for Older Kids
- Kindergarten Thanksgiving
- 1st Grade Thanksgiving
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- All Math Quizzes
- 1st Grade Quizzes
- 2nd Grade Quizzes
- 3rd Grade Quizzes
- 4th Grade Quizzes
- 5th Grade Quizzes
- 6th Grade Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Add & Subtract
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
6th Grade Math Worksheets Hub Page
Welcome to our 6th Grade Math Worksheets hub page.
This is a new hub page and currently under development - so there will be more 6th grade resources on the way soon!
Here you will find a wide range of free printable worksheets that follow the standards for 6th Grade .
Come and take a look at our adding subtracting fractions page, or our 6th grade math games page. Looking for some help with algebra? We have some basic algebra worksheets too.
- This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
- If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
6th Grade Math Learning
Here are the standards for the end of the year for 6th Grade.
- Find the greatest common factor of whole numbers up to 100.
- Find the least common multiple of two whole numbers up to 12.
- Recognise opposite signs of numbers (positive and negative) as being on opposite sides of 0 on a number line.
- Recognise that the opposite of the opposite of a number is the number itself e.g. -(-7) = 7
- Understand a rational number as a point on a number line.
- Find and position rational numbers on a range of number lines.
- Understand the absolute value of a number.
- Write, interpret and explain statements about rational numbers, such as -3°C > -7°C
- Write and evaluate expressions involving whole number exponents.
- Fluently divide multi-digit numbers.
- Fluently add, subtract, multiply and divide multi-digit decimals using the standard algorithm.
- Find the percentage of a quantity as a rate per 100.
- Divide fractions by fractions using visual models.
- Solve problems involving dividing fractions by fractions.
- Understand the concept of ratio and use ratio language.
- Understand the concept of a unit rate a/b associated with a ratio a:b.
- Use ratio and rate reasoning to solve a range of problems.
- Write, read, and evaluate expressions in which letters stand for numbers
- Identify parts of an expression using mathematical terms (sum, term, product, factor, quotient, coefficient);
- Evaluate expressions at specific values of the variables of different formulas.
- Apply the properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions, e.g. 10 + 5y = 5(2 + y).
- Reason about and solve one-variable equations and inequalities.
- Write an inequality of the for x<c or x>c to represent a constraint or condition.
- Represent and analyze quantitative relationships between dependent and independent variables.
- Develop understanding of statistical variability
- Summarize and describe distributions
- Display numerical data in plots on a number line, including dot plots, histograms, and box plots
- Find the median and the mean of a set of data.
- Find the interquartile range and/or mean absolute deviation and describe patterns in data.
- Find the area of right triangles, other triangles, special quadrilaterals, and polygons.
- Find the volume of a right rectangular prism with fractional edge lengths
- Apply the formulas V = l w h and V = b h to find volumes of right rectangular prisms.
- Draw polygons in the coordinate plane given coordinates for the vertices.
- Use coordinates to find the length of a side joining points with the same first coordinate or the same second coordinate.
- Solve real-world and mathematical problems by graphing points in all four quadrants of the coordinate plane.
- Represent three-dimensional figures using nets made up of rectangles and triangles.
- Use the nets to find the surface area of these figures
6th Grade Math Worksheets
On this page you will find link to our range of math worksheets for 6th grade.
Quicklinks to 6th Grade ...
- 6th Grade Place Value
- 6th Grade Number Sense Zone
- Addition and Subtraction
Word Problems Zone
Fractions Percentages Ratio Zone
- Percentages Zone
- Algebra Zone
- Geometry Worksheets
- Area & Perimeter Worksheets
- Converting Measures Worksheets
Data Analysis Zone
- Fun Zone: games and puzzles
6th Grade Place Value Zone
Ordering Numbers, including Negative Numbers, Decimals to 3dp and Rational Numbers
The sheets in this section involve negative numbers, decimals to 3 decimal places, and a range of rational numbers.
There are sheets with decimals up to 10, and also sheets with numbers from -10 to 10.
- Ordering Decimals to 3dp
- Ordering Negative Numbers -10 to 10
- Ordering and Comparing Rational Numbers
Rounding Decimals and Significant Figures
- Rounding Decimal Places Sheets to 2dp
- Rounding Decimals Worksheet Challenges
- Rounding Significant Figures Worksheets
6th Grade Number Sense Worksheets
Here you will find a range of 6th Grade Number Worksheets covering skills connected to Numbers and the Number System.
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- understand how to use inequalities including where you have two values
- understand how to use exponents (powers) of a number;
- find the greatest common factors of two numbers up to 100
- find the least common multiple of two numbers up to 12.
- extend their knowledge of prime and composite (non-prime) numbers up to 100;
- know and be able to use the PEMDAS (or PEDMAS) rule.
- understand and use absolute value
- Inequalities on a Number Line
- Writing Inequalities from Word Problems
Factors and Multiples 6th Grade Worksheets
- Greatest Common Factor Worksheets
- Least Common Multiple Worksheets
- Factor Tree Worksheets (easier)
- Prime Factorization Worksheets (harder)
PEMDAS and Order of Operations Worksheets
- PEMDAS Rule Support Page
- PEMDAS Problems Worksheets 5th Grade
- 6th Grade Order of Operations
- Absolute Value Worksheets
Roman Numerals Worksheets
- Roman Numerals worksheets
6th Grade Mental Math Quizzes
Here you will find a range of printable mental math 6th grade quizzes for your child to enjoy.
Each worksheet tests the children on a range of math topics from number facts and mental arithmetic to geometry, fraction and measures questions.
A great way to revise topics, or use as a weekly math quiz!
- Mental Math Worksheets 6th Grade
Top of Page
4 Operations Zone
Decimal counting worksheets.
Using these sheets will support you child to:
- count on and back by multiples of 0.1;
- fill in the missing numbers in sequences;
- count on and back into negative numbers.
- find number bonds to 1;
- Counting By Decimals
- Decimal Number Bonds to 1
6th Grade Addition & Subtraction Worksheets
The following 6th grade math worksheets involve using addition and subtraction with a range of different number types.
- add and subtract decimals up to 3dp;
- add a columns of multi-digit numbers, including decimals.
- add and subtract positive and negative integers
The addition worksheet generator below will create a range of addition problems in columns, including decimals.
- Addition With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
- Subtraction With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
- Adding Positive and Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
- Subtracting Positive and Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
- Adding and Subtracting Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
6th Grade Multiplication Worksheets
Here you will find a range of Free Printable 5th Grade Multiplication Worksheets.
The following worksheets involve using the 6th Grade Math skills of multiplying multi-digit numbers, including decimals.
- extend their knowlege of multiplication to decimals;
- use their multiplication tables to answer related facts, including decimals;
- multiply a range of decimals by a whole number;
- multiply positive and negative numbers.
- Multiplying Decimals by Whole Numbers
- Negative Number Multiplication (randomly generated)
- Multiply and Divide Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
6th Grade Division Worksheets
Here you will find a range of Free Printable 6th Grade Division Worksheets.
The following worksheets involve using the 6th Grade Math skills of dividing multi-digit numbers, including decimals, and solving division problems.
Using these sheets will help your child learn to:
- divide multi-digit numbers by one and 2-digit numbers;
- divide decimals.
- Divisibility Rules Worksheets
- Decimal Division Facts
- Long Division of Decimal Numbers
- Dividing Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
6th Grade Math Problems
Here you will find our selection of free 6th grade math word problems.
Each sheet is availabel in both standard and metric units (where applicable).
Each sheet comes complete with a separate answer sheet.
All the problems are based around 'real life' such as the planets, heights of mountains, or length of rivers.
Using these sheet will help your child to:
- apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills;
- apply their knowledge of rounding and place value;
- solve a range of problems including "real life" problems and ratio problems.
- 6th Grade Percent Word Problems
- Fractions Worksheets
- Percentage Worksheets
- Ratio Worksheets
6th Grade Fraction Worksheets
Here you will find a range of free printable 6th Grade Fraction Worksheets.
At 6th Grade level, children are introduced to adding and subtracting fractions with different denominators. They know and can use equivalent fractions, and can multiply and divide fractions by whole numbers, as well as mixed numbers.
- add and subtract fractions and mixed numbers;
- understand how to multiply fractions by a whole number;
- understand how to multiply two fractions together, including mixed fractions;
- understand the relationship between fractions and division;
- know how to divide fractions and mixed fractions;
- convert decimals to fractions.
- Multiplying Fractions Worksheets
- Multiplying Mixed Fractions
- How to Divide Fractions
- Dividing Fractions by Whole numbers
- Divide Whole numbers by Fractions
- How to Divide Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions (Randomly Generated)
- Add Subtract Multiply Divide Fractions (Randomly Generated)
- Free Printable Fraction Riddles (harder)
- Fractions Decimals Percents Worksheets
6th Grade Percentage Worksheets
Take a look at our percentage worksheets for finding the percentage of a number or money amount.
We have a range of percentage sheets from quite a basic level to much harder.
- Percentage of Numbers Worksheets
- Money Percentage Worksheets
6th Grade Ratio and Unit Rate Worksheets
These 5th grade ratio worksheets are a great way to introduce this concept.
We have a range of part to part ratio worksheets and slightly harder problem solving worksheets.
- Ratio Part to Part Worksheets
- Ratio and Proportion Worksheets
- The Definition of Unit Rate
- Unit Rate Problems 6th Grade
6th Grade Algebra Worksheets
If you are looking for some 6th grade algebra worksheets to use with your child to help them understand simple equations then try our selection of basic algebra worksheets.
There are a range of 6th grade math worksheets covering the following concepts:
- Generate the algebra - and write your own algebraic expressions;
- Calculate the algebra - work out the value of different expressions;
- Solve the algebra - find the value of the term in the equation.
- Use the distributive property to factorize and expand different expressions
- 6th Grade Distributive Property Worksheets
- Expressions and Equations 6th Grade
- Basic Algebra Worksheets (6th & 7th Grade)
Geometry & Measurement Zone
Quicklinks to ...
6th Grade Geometry Worksheets
Here is our range of 6th grade Geometry worksheets.
- Geometry Nets Information and Worksheets
- Parts of a Circle Worksheets
- Coordinate Plane Worksheets (All 4 Quadrants)
6th Grade Area & Perimeter Worksheets
- Area of Parallelogram Worksheets
- Area of Quadrilaterals
- Area of Right Triangle
- Square Inside a Circle Area Support Page
- Surface Area Worksheet 6th Grade
6th Grade Measurement Worksheets
- Convert Customary Units of Length Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Convert Customary Units of Capacity Worksheets (randomly generated)
Find links to our 6th grade Statistics worksheets below.
Using these 6th grade math worksheets will help you to:
- find the mean of up to 5 numbers;
- find a missing data point when the mean is given.
- find the median of a set of data.
- Median Worksheets
- Mean Worksheets
- Mode and Range Worksheets
- Mean Median Mode and Range Worksheets
- Dot Plot Worksheets
- Box Plot Worksheets
Fun Zone: Puzzles, Games and Riddles
- 6th Grade Math Games
Here you will find a range of free printable 6th Grade Math games.
All children like to play Math games, and you will find a good range of Grade 6 Math Games here for your child to play and enjoy.
The following games involve different 5th Grade Math activities which you and your child can enjoy together.
- Algebra Math Games
6th Grade Math Puzzles
Here you will find a range of printable 6th grade math puzzles for your child to enjoy.
The puzzles will help your child practice and apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts as well as developing their thinking and reasoning skills in a fun and engaging way.
Using these puzzles will help your child to:
- learn and practice their addition facts, including decimals;
- practice their subtraction facts, including decimals;
- practice and apply multiplication and division facts;
- develop problem solving skills and reasoning.
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 steps to get your worksheets printed perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return from 6th Grade Math Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
- Puzzles & Challenges
© 2010-2023 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
- + ACCUPLACER Mathematics
- + ACT Mathematics
- + AFOQT Mathematics
- + ALEKS Tests
- + ASVAB Mathematics
- + ATI TEAS Math Tests
- + Common Core Math
- + DAT Math Tests
- + FSA Tests
- + FTCE Math
- + GED Mathematics
- + Georgia Milestones Assessment
- + GRE Quantitative Reasoning
- + HiSET Math Exam
- + HSPT Math
- + ISEE Mathematics
- + PARCC Tests
- + Praxis Math
- + PSAT Math Tests
- + PSSA Tests
- + SAT Math Tests
- + SBAC Tests
- + SIFT Math
- + SSAT Math Tests
- + STAAR Tests
- + TABE Tests
- + TASC Math
- + TSI Mathematics
- + ACT Math Worksheets
- + Accuplacer Math Worksheets
- + AFOQT Math Worksheets
- + ALEKS Math Worksheets
- + ASVAB Math Worksheets
- + ATI TEAS 6 Math Worksheets
- + FTCE General Math Worksheets
- + GED Math Worksheets
- + 3rd Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 4th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 5th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 6th Grade Math Worksheets
- + 7th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 8th Grade Mathematics Worksheets
- + 9th Grade Math Worksheets
- + HiSET Math Worksheets
- + HSPT Math Worksheets
- + ISEE Middle-Level Math Worksheets
- + PERT Math Worksheets
- + Praxis Math Worksheets
- + PSAT Math Worksheets
- + SAT Math Worksheets
- + SIFT Math Worksheets
- + SSAT Middle Level Math Worksheets
- + 7th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets
- + 8th Grade STAAR Math Worksheets
- + THEA Math Worksheets
- + TABE Math Worksheets
- + TASC Math Worksheets
- + TSI Math Worksheets
- + AFOQT Math Course
- + ALEKS Math Course
- + ASVAB Math Course
- + ATI TEAS 6 Math Course
- + CHSPE Math Course
- + FTCE General Knowledge Course
- + GED Math Course
- + HiSET Math Course
- + HSPT Math Course
- + ISEE Upper Level Math Course
- + SHSAT Math Course
- + SSAT Upper-Level Math Course
- + PERT Math Course
- + Praxis Core Math Course
- + SIFT Math Course
- + 8th Grade STAAR Math Course
- + TABE Math Course
- + TASC Math Course
- + TSI Math Course
- + Number Properties Puzzles
- + Algebra Puzzles
- + Geometry Puzzles
- + Intelligent Math Puzzles
- + Ratio, Proportion & Percentages Puzzles
- + Other Math Puzzles
6th Grade Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
We have prepared comprehensive free 6th Grade Math worksheets. By downloading the worksheet, you can easily access the 6th Grade Math topic.
Does your student still need more practice to prepare for the 6th Grade Math test?
In this case, do not worry, because in this article we have prepared comprehensive free and printable 6th Grade Math worksheets for your student.
By clicking on any topic and downloading the worksheet, you can easily access your favorite 6th Grade Math topic.
You can download free 40+ 6th Grade Math Worksheets from Bytelearn.
IMPORTANT: COPYRIGHT TERMS: These worksheets are for personal use. Worksheets may not be uploaded to the internet, including classroom/personal websites or network drives. You can download the worksheets and print as many as you need. You can distribute the printed copies to your students, teachers, tutors, and friends.
You Do NOT have permission to send these worksheets to anyone in any way (via email, text messages, or other ways). They MUST download the worksheets themselves. You can send the address of this page to your students, tutors, friends, etc.
- Grade 4 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 5 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 7 Mathematics Worksheets
- Grade 8 Mathematics Worksheets
The Absolute Best Book to Ace the 6th Grade Math Test
Common Core Math Exercise Book for Grade 6 Student Workbook and Two Realistic Common Core Math Tests
6th grade mathematics concepts, whole numbers.
- Whole Number Addition and Subtraction
- Whole Number Multiplication and Division
- Rounding and Estimates
Fractions and Decimals
- Simplifying Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Adding and Subtracting Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Factoring Numbers
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
Real Numbers and Integers
- Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Order of Operations
- Ordering Integers and Numbers
- Integers and Absolute Value
Proportions, Ratios, and Percent
- Simplifying Ratios
- Proportional Ratios
- Similarity and Ratios
- Ratio and Rates Word Problems
- Percentage Calculations
- Percent Problems
- Discount, Tax and Tip
- Percent of Change
- Simple Interest
- Simplifying Variable Expressions
- Simplifying Polynomial Expressions
- Translate Phrases into an Algebraic Statement
- The Distributive Property
- Evaluating One Variable Expressions
- Evaluating Two Variables Expressions
- Combining like Terms
Equations and Inequalities
- One-Step Equations
- Multi-Step Equations
- Graphing Single–Variable Inequalities
- One-Step Inequalities
- Multi-Step Inequalities
Exponents and Radicals
- Multiplication Property of Exponents
- Zero and Negative Exponents
- Division Property of Exponents
- Powers of Products and Quotients
- Negative Exponents and Negative Bases
- Scientific Notation
- Square Roots
Geometry and Solid Figures
- Pythagorean Relationship
- Rectangular Prism
- Pyramids and Cone
Statistics and Probability
- Mean and Median
- Mode and Range
- Stem–and–Leaf Plot
- Probability Problems
The Best Math Prep Book to Help You Succeed on the 6th Grade Math Test
STAAR Grade 6 Math Prep 2020 A Comprehensive Review and Step-By-Step Guide to Preparing for the STAAR Math Test
6th grade math exercises, proportions and ratios, solid figures.
Looking for the best resource to help you succeed on the 6th Grade Math test?
The Best Books to Ace the 6th Grade Math Test
SBAC Grade 6 Math Prep 2020 A Comprehensive Review and Step-By-Step Guide to Preparing for the SBAC Math Test
5 full-length staar grade 6 math practice tests the practice you need to ace the staar math test, common core mathematics workbook for grade 6 step-by-step guide to preparing for the common core math test 2019.
by: Reza about 4 years ago (category: Blog , Free Math Worksheets )
Reza is an experienced Math instructor and a test-prep expert who has been tutoring students since 2008. He has helped many students raise their standardized test scores--and attend the colleges of their dreams. He works with students individually and in group settings, he tutors both live and online Math courses and the Math portion of standardized tests. He provides an individualized custom learning plan and the personalized attention that makes a difference in how students view math.
Related to This Article
More math articles.
- The Ultimate 7th Grade SC Ready Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
- 3rd Grade MCAS Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- Top 10 Tips to Create a SHSAT Math Study Plan
- How to Evaluate Credit Reports: Personal Financial Literacy
- FREE ALEKS Math Practice Test
- 4th Grade FSA Math Practice Test Questions
- 5th Grade PSSA Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable
- 3rd Grade FSA Math FREE Sample Practice Questions
- How to Multiply Decimals and Whole Numbers?
- The Ultimate 7th Grade RICAS Math Course (+FREE Worksheets)
What people say about "6th Grade Math Worksheets: FREE & Printable - Effortless Math: We Help Students Learn to LOVE Mathematics"?
No one replied yet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Grade 6 Common Core Mathematics Workbook 2018-2019 A Comprehensive Review and Step-by-Step Guide to Preparing for the Common Core Math Test
6th grade common core math workbook the most comprehensive review for the common core state standards.
- ATI TEAS 6 Math
- ISEE Upper Level Math
- SSAT Upper-Level Math
- Praxis Core Math
- 8th Grade STAAR Math
Limited time only!
Save Over 32 %
It was $15.99 now it is $10.99
Login and use all of our services.
Effortless Math services are waiting for you. login faster!
Password will be generated automatically and sent to your email.
After registration you can change your password if you want.
- Math Worksheets
- Math Courses
- Math Topics
- Math Puzzles
- Math eBooks
- GED Math Books
- HiSET Math Books
- ACT Math Books
- ISEE Math Books
- ACCUPLACER Books
- Premium Membership
- Youtube Videos
- Google Play
- Apple Store
Effortless Math provides unofficial test prep products for a variety of tests and exams. All trademarks are property of their respective trademark owners.
- Bulk Orders
- Refund Policy
Free Printable Math Worksheets for 6th Grade
Math just got more exciting for Grade 6 students! Discover a wide range of free printable math worksheets by Quizizz, tailored to enhance learning and understanding. Dive into the world of numbers and equations with these interactive resources.
Explore worksheets by Math topics
- Number Sense
- Mixed Operations
- Percents, Ratios, and Rates
- Math Word Problems
- Math Puzzles
- Data and Graphing
Explore Math Worksheets by Grades
Explore Math Worksheets for grade 6 by Topic
Explore other subject worksheets for grade 6.
- Social studies
- Social emotional
- Foreign language
- Reading & Writing
Explore printable Math worksheets for 6th Grade
Math worksheets for Grade 6 are essential tools for teachers to help their students build a strong foundation in mathematics. These worksheets cover a wide range of topics, including fractions, decimals, percentages, geometry, and algebra, which are crucial for students at this level. By incorporating these worksheets into their lesson plans, teachers can provide their students with ample opportunities to practice and reinforce their understanding of various mathematical concepts. Furthermore, these worksheets can be easily customized to suit the individual needs and learning styles of each student, ensuring that they receive the appropriate level of challenge and support. With Math worksheets for Grade 6, teachers can effectively monitor their students' progress and identify areas where additional instruction or practice may be needed.
Quizizz is an excellent platform for teachers to access a vast collection of Math worksheets for Grade 6, as well as other valuable resources. This interactive platform offers a variety of engaging quizzes and games that can be used to supplement traditional worksheets, providing students with a more dynamic and enjoyable learning experience. Teachers can easily create their own quizzes or choose from a vast library of pre-made quizzes that cover a wide range of topics and difficulty levels. In addition to quizzes, Quizizz also offers features such as real-time feedback, progress tracking, and analytics, allowing teachers to gain valuable insights into their students' performance and understanding of the material. By incorporating Quizizz into their lesson plans, teachers can provide their Grade 6 students with a well-rounded and engaging approach to learning mathematics.
CBSE NCERT Solutions
NCERT and CBSE Solutions for free
Class 6 Mathematics Worksheets
We have provided below free printable Class 6 Mathematics Worksheets for Download in PDF. The worksheets have been designed based on the latest NCERT Book for Class 6 Mathematics . These Worksheets for Grade 6 Mathematics cover all important topics which can come in your standard 6 tests and examinations. Free printable worksheets for CBSE Class 6 Mathematics , school and class assignments, and practice test papers have been designed by our highly experienced class 6 faculty. You can free download CBSE NCERT printable worksheets for Mathematics Class 6 with solutions and answers. All worksheets and test sheets have been prepared by expert teachers as per the latest Syllabus in Mathematics Class 6. Students can click on the links below and download all Pdf worksheets for Mathematics class 6 for free. All latest Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6 Mathematics Worksheets with Answers and test papers are given below.
Mathematics Class 6 Worksheets Pdf Download
Here we have the biggest database of free CBSE NCERT KVS Worksheets for Class 6 Mathematics . You can download all free Mathematics worksheets in Pdf for standard 6th. Our teachers have covered Class 6 important questions and answers for Mathematics as per the latest curriculum for the current academic year. All test sheets question banks for Class 6 Mathematics and CBSE Worksheets for Mathematics Class 6 will be really useful for Class 6 students to properly prepare for the upcoming tests and examinations. Class 6th students are advised to free download in Pdf all printable workbooks given below.
Topicwise Worksheets for Class 6 Mathematics Download in Pdf
More worksheets for class 6 mathematics, advantages of solving class 6 mathematics worksheets.
- As we have the best collection of Mathematics worksheets for Grade 6, you will be able to find important questions which will come in your class tests and examinations.
- You will be able to revise all important and difficult topics given in your CBSE Mathematics textbooks for Class 6 .
- All Mathematics worksheets for standard 6 have been provided with solutions. You will be able to solve them yourself and them compare with the answers provided by our teachers.
- Class 6 Students studying in per CBSE, NCERT and KVS schools will be able to free download all Mathematics chapter wise assgnments and worksheets for free in Pdf
- Class 6 Mathematics Workbook will help to enhance and improve subject knowledge which will help to get more marks in exams
Frequently Asked Questions by Class 6 Mathematics students
At https://www.cbsencertsolutions.com, we have provided the biggest database of free worksheets for Mathematics Class 6 which you can download in Pdf
We provide here Standard 6 Mathematics chapter-wise worksheets which can be easily downloaded in Pdf format for free.
You can click on the links above and get worksheets for Mathematics in Grade 6, all topic-wise question banks with solutions have been provided here. You can click on the links to download in Pdf.
We have provided here subject-wise Mathematics Grade 6 question banks, revision notes and questions for all difficult topics, and other study material.
We have provided the best quality question bank for Class 6 for all subjects. You can download them all and use them offline without the internet.
Class 6 Mathematics Integers Worksheets
Class 6 Science Worksheets
Class 6 Social Science Worksheets
Class 6 Maths
Units of measurrement
- Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
- Download PDF
Worksheets For Class 6 Mathematics
Worksheets for Class 6 Mathematics have been designed as per the latest pattern for CBSE, NCERT and KVS for Grade 6. Students are always suggested to solve printable worksheets for Mathematics Grade 6 as they can be really helpful to clear their concepts and improve problem solving skills. We at worksheetsbag.com have provided here free PDF worksheets for students in standard 6 so that you can easily take print of these test sheets and use them daily for practice. All worksheets are easy to download and have been designed by teachers of Class 6 for benefit of students and is available for free download.
Mathematics Worksheets for Class 6
We have provided chapter-wise worksheets for class 6 Mathematics which the students can download in Pdf format for free. This is the best collection of Mathematics standard 6th worksheets with important questions and answers for each grade 6th Mathematics chapter so that the students are able to properly practice and gain more marks in Class 6 Mathematics class tests and exams.
Chapter-wise Class 6 Mathematics Worksheets Pdf Download
More worksheets for class 6 mathematics, mathematics worksheets for class 6 as per cbse ncert pattern.
Parents and students are welcome to download as many worksheets as they want as we have provided all free. As you can see we have covered all topics which are there in your Class 6 Mathematics book designed as per CBSE, NCERT and KVS syllabus and examination pattern. These test papers have been used in various schools and have helped students to practice and improve their grades in school and have also helped them to appear in other school level exams. You can take printout of these chapter wise test sheets having questions relating to each topic and practice them daily so that you can thoroughly understand each concept and get better marks. As Mathematics for Class 6 is a very scoring subject, if you download and do these questions and answers on daily basis, this will help you to become master in this subject.
Benefits of Free Worksheets for CBSE Class 6 Mathematics
- You can improve understanding of your concepts if you solve NCERT Class 6 Mathematics Worksheet,
- These CBSE Class 6 Mathematics worksheets can help you to understand the pattern of questions expected in Mathematics exams.
- All worksheets for Mathematics Class 6 for NCERT have been organized in a manner to allow easy download in PDF format
- Parents will be easily able to understand the worksheets and give them to kids to solve
- Will help you to quickly revise all chapters of Class 6 Mathematics textbook
- CBSE Class 6 Mathematics Workbook will surely help to improve knowledge of this subject
These Printable practice worksheets are available for free download for Class 6 Mathematics. As the teachers have done extensive research for all topics and have then made these worksheets for you so that you can use them for your benefit and have also provided to you for each chapter in your ebook. The Chapter wise question bank and revision worksheets can be accessed free and anywhere. Go ahead and click on the links above to download free CBSE Class 6 Mathematics Worksheets PDF.
You can download free worksheets for Class 6 Mathematics from https://www.worksheetsbag.com
You can get free PDF downloadable worksheets for Grade 6 Mathematics from our website which has been developed by teachers after doing extensive research in each topic.
On our website we have provided worksheets for all subjects in Grade 6, all topic wise test sheets have been provided in a logical manner so that you can scroll through the topics and download the worksheet that you want.
You can easily get question banks, topic wise notes and questions and other useful study material from https://www.worksheetsbag.com without any charge
Yes all test papers for Mathematics Class 6 are available for free, no charge has been put so that the students can benefit from it. And offcourse all is available for download in PDF format and with a single click you can download all worksheets.
https://www.worksheetsbag.com is the best portal to download all worksheets for all classes without any charges.
Worksheets for class 6 mathematics decimals, worksheet for class 12 business studies, worksheets for class 7 mathematics rational numbers.
- Math Article
- Maths Worksheets
Scoring good marks in Maths exam needs a lot of practice. So, here we are with Maths worksheets on all the important maths topics for CBSE Classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12. With the help of these worksheets, students can practice well and improve their preparation level for final exams. All these worksheets are available in PDF format, which student can download and learn offline as well. All the questions are prepared as per the NCERT curriculum, chapter-wise.
Explore all the important topics that every student need to know, including integers, algebra, decimals, geometry, arithmetic, trigonometry, time, measurement and much more. Students can match the solutions with the answer keys and get appropriate feedback to analyse mistakes and correct them.
Class-wise worksheets are given below for the important concepts. Practising these worksheets will be helpful for the students of classes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 to get a thorough understanding of concepts.
Browse our maths worksheets to test your maths skills and ace the exams.
Class 6 maths worksheets.
In the above, class 6 worksheets contain worksheets on different topics such as fractions, decimals, integers, symmetry and data handling etc. The class 6 maths worksheets help students learn the basics of mathematics. They are designed to help students master the number system, and understand place value. Students can use these worksheets to practice basic arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The class 6 maths worksheets also teach them about decimals, fractions and geometry. The class 6 maths worksheets can be used as homework or for extra practice at home. The students can also use these worksheets as a revision guide prior to an exam, or at the end of each unit of study.
Class 7 Maths Worksheets
As mentioned above, class 7 worksheets contain important concepts such as integers, rational numbers basics, and algebraic expressions. These are essential for the students of class 7 to score good marks in the examination. Students can use CBSE Class 7 Maths Worksheets to improve their logical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities. All the CBSE Class 7 Maths worksheets are intended to assist students in better understanding various topics, practising skills, and improving subject knowledge, all of which contribute to improved academic achievement. These worksheets can help you assess your conceptual knowledge.
Students, teachers, and parents can download the CBSE Class 7 Maths worksheets offered on this page for free. We have included the relevant questions and answers as per the CBSE Syllabus. Download the CBSE Class 7 Maths Worksheets by clicking on the links provided above.
How Helpful are Class 7 Maths Worksheets?
The class 7 Maths worksheets are designed to help children to learn and practice the various concepts that they need to know and understand. The maths worksheets for class 7 are designed in such a way that children can practice solving them on their own, without any help from the teacher or parents. This helps them become more independent learners, who can take care of themselves and solve problems on their own by applying their knowledge and understanding of the concepts that they are learning. The class 7 Maths worksheets cover a range of topics from the most fundamental concepts, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of integers, rational numbers and so on.
CBSE class 7 maths worksheets pdf is a useful resource for students who want to practice their Math skills offline. These downloadable worksheets are great for revision and can be downloaded by anyone for free. A CBSE class 7 maths worksheets pdf contains a list of questions that are designed to help students practice and improve their skills. Worksheets can be found as part of a learning program or they can be created by the student themselves. This allows for a personalised learning experience. The CBSE class 7 Maths worksheets pdf can be used as part of a computer-based lesson or as an accompanying document for a teacher to use in the classroom. This allows students to learn at their own pace and with their own requirements.
Class 8 Maths Worksheets
Rational numbers, linear equations and quadrilaterals are the important worksheets for class 8 students. Students can access these worksheets and practice questions.
Class 9 Maths Worksheets
Get the worksheets for class 9 maths for a few essential concepts such as triangles, lines and angles, probability, etc. Referring to these worksheets will help you in scoring good marks in the CBSE class 9 maths exam.
Class 10 Maths Worksheets
As we know, the class 10 students must practice worksheets on essential concepts such as quadratic equations, probability, triangles, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions on Maths Worksheets
What are the benefits of maths worksheets.
Maths worksheets are a great way to develop reasoning skills and boost students’ confidence. They help the student learn how to solve problems systematically, which will be very useful for them in their future careers. It also helps them develop their problem-solving skills, which is an essential skill for any job.
Why should students use Maths worksheets?
Maths worksheets are an effective way to learn the concepts. They are a great tool for students to use when they need to know how to solve a problem in the shortest time possible. Maths worksheets are used by students for various purposes. Students can use them as a study guide, or as a reference point when they need help with solving problems quickly.
How will Maths worksheets help students to improve their problem-solving skills?
Maths worksheets help students to improve their skills in solving problems. They are also used for homework assignments and to assess the student’s understanding of a given topic. Maths worksheets help students to improve their problem-solving skills by providing them with a set of problems that they need to solve. By doing so, it helps them to understand what the correct answer is and how they can solve it easily.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
This is best experience I ever had with BYJUS. It is the best learning app. With visualising technology. I suggest to all of people to use this learning app
Of course it is a wonderful wonderful app
We are soo lucky that we got thus byjus we can learn all those thing which we don’t know
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.
Class vi math, math worksheets for grade - 6.
Our math worksheets for Grade-6 covers number system, arithmetic operation, rounding off numbers, fractions, decimal number, percentage, average, integer, perimeter, area and profil-loss. Worksheets are designed to cover school syllabus and math Olympiad tests. All the worksheets are having their corresponding answer sheets and they are available in printable PDF files.
Please encourage your kids to solve these worksheets, it will enhance their math resolution skill. Happy learning...
Class-6 Whole Number
Whole Number Worksheet - 1
Whole Number Worksheet - 2
Whole Number Worksheet - 3
Whole Number Worksheet - 4
Integers Worksheet - 1
Integers Worksheet - 2
Integers Worksheet - 3
Integers Worksheet - 4
Class-6 Playing with Numbers
Playing With Numbers Worksheet - 1
Playing With Numbers Worksheet - 2
Playing With Numbers Worksheet - 3
Set Worksheet - 1
Set Worksheet - 2
Set Worksheet - 3
Fractions Worksheet - 1
Fractions Worksheet - 2
Fractions Worksheet - 3
Class-6 Decimal Numbers
Decimals Worksheet - 1
Decimals Worksheet - 2
Decimals Worksheet - 3
Class-6 Ratio and Proportion
Ratio & Propertion Worksheet - 1
Ratio & Propertion Worksheet - 2
Ratio & Propertion Worksheet - 3
Algebra Worksheet - 1
Algebra Worksheet - 2
Algebra Worksheet - 3
Class-6 Linear Equations
Linear Equation Worksheet - 1
Linear Equation Worksheet - 2
Linear Equation Worksheet - 3
Geometry Worksheet - 1
Geometry Worksheet - 2
Geometry Worksheet - 3
Angle Worksheet - 1
Angle Worksheet - 2
Triangle Worksheet - 1
Triangle Worksheet - 2
Triangle Worksheet - 3
Copyright © 2023 LetsPlayMaths.com. All Rights Reserved. Email: [email protected]
Talk to our experts
- CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets With Answers
CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets PDF
If you are a CBSE Class 6 stu dent, you may be looking for the CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets to practice. Yes, we have provided CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets Free PDF with Answers on this page to download and practice.
CBSE Class 6 Maths is an important subject, as it lays the foundation for understanding more complex concepts in later classes. On top of that, many real-world problems can be solved with math skills. That's why it's important to practice Maths regularly and build your mathematical knowledge.
One great way to improve your Maths skills is to use worksheets. Worksheets are a great way to practice and solidify your understanding of various mathematical concepts. This is especially true for CBSE Class 6 , as this level is where students begin to learn more advanced and complex topics. So, download the CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets Free PDF with Answers for different topics from the below links and practice regularly to score well in your exams.
CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets With Answers: Download Free PDF
The printable Class 6 Maths worksheets for different topics covered in the NCERT Class 6 textbook can be directly downloaded by clicking on the pdf link below.
CBSE Maths worksheet free pdf proves to be very helpful for students as they can practice it at home anytime anywhere. Parents can also help students by solving the worksheets along with them and guide through easy examples.
Expert teachers with many years of teaching experience prepare these worksheets for Class 6 maths. So if you are a student looking for resources to help you with your maths exam, then download the free CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets now.
And if you are a parent wanting to ensure that your child is getting adequate practice in math, then these worksheets will surely come in handy. So, go ahead and help your children practice it.
List of the Topics Covered in Class 6 Maths NCERT
Following are the different chapters covered in Class 6 Maths NCERT textbook:
Chapter 1: Knowing Our Numbers
Chapter 2: Whole Numbers
Chapter 3: Playing with Numbers
Chapter 4 : Basic Geometrical
Chapter 5: Understanding Elementary Shapes
Chapter 6: Integers
Chapter 7: Fractions
Chapter 8: Decimals
Chapter 9: Data Handling
Chapter 10: Mensuration
Chapter 11: Algebra
Chapter 12: Ratio and Proportion
Chapter 13: Symmetry
Chapter 14: Practical Geometry
CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets: List of Topics Covered
The CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets cover questions based on different Mathematics topics, including Integers, Fractions, Decimals, Data Handling, Mensuration, Algebra, Ratios & proportions, and more.
The CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets with answers free pdf provided here are prepared according to CBSE Class 6 Maths NCERT syllabus ; hence, students should practice the questions given in worksheets regularly after fining the syllabus to excel in the Class 6 Maths exam.
Advantages of Solving CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets With Answers
The a dvantages of solving cbse class 6 maths worksheets with answers include the follow ing:.
Solving math worksheets can help you understand mathematical concepts better and improve problem-solving skills.
Math worksheets can provide you with a variety of different types of problems that help to improve your critical thinking skills and analytical ability.
By solving math worksheets, you can learn how to manage your time better and plan, which can help you succeed in school and beyond.
Math worksheets also allow you to track your progress over time, so you can see where you may need more practice or extra support.
Solving math worksheets can also be a fun way to stay engaged in learning in and out of the classroom.
As solving worksheets provides numerous benefits for students , many teachers recommend using them as a regular part of your learning routine. Whether you are working on basic math concepts or honing your problem-solving skills, worksheets are available to help you get the most out of your studies.
You must have realised the importance of CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets with answers by now. The worksheets can be a great help for students as they can practice them at home and get help from parents in solving the problems. So, download the free CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets with Answers now and get the best out of your studies. Good luck!
FAQs on CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets With Answers
1. What are some topics covered in CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets?
The CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets cover Integers, Fractions, Decimals, Data Handling, Mensuration, Algebra, Ratios & Proportions and more.
2. How can solve CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets help me?
Solving CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets can help you understand mathematical concepts better and improve problem-solving skills. It also allows you to track your progress over time to see where you may need more practice or extra support.
3. Where can I get CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets with answers?
You can find CBSE Class 6 Maths worksheets with answers on this page. We gave provided downloadable PDF files of these worksheets, which you can print and use for practice and revision.
4. Are any videos available to help me understand CBSE Class 6 Maths?
Yes, many online resources on Vedantu’s official website provide video tutorials and other study materials for CBSE Class 6 Maths . We have also provided practice tests and quizzes to help you prepare for the upcoming exams.
5. Are worksheets good for preparing for the CBSE Class 6 Maths exam?
Solving math worksheets is an effective way to prepare for the CBSE Class 6 Maths exam. W orksheets help you understand concepts better and improve your problem-solving skills, so teachers highly recommend them. Make sure to use the worksheets regularly and daily to get the best results.
Download Math, Science, English and Many More WorkSheets
CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths | MCQ Questions for Class 6 Maths
CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths: One of the best teaching strategies employed in most classrooms today is Worksheets. CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet for students has been used by teachers & students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities. So in order to help you with that, we at WorksheetsBuddy have come up with Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 6 Maths Worksheets for the students of Class 6. All our CBSE NCERT Class 6 Maths practice worksheets are designed for helping students to understand various topics, practice skills and improve their subject knowledge which in turn helps students to improve their academic performance. These chapter wise test papers for Class 6 Maths will be useful to test your conceptual understanding.
Board: Central Board of Secondary Education(www.cbse.nic.in) Subject: Class 6 Maths Number of Worksheets: 145
CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets PDF
All the CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths provided in this page are provided for free which can be downloaded by students, teachers as well as by parents. We have covered all the Class 6 Maths important questions and answers in the worksheets which are included in CBSE NCERT Syllabus. Just click on the following link and download the CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet. CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Math can also use like assignments for Class 6 Maths students.
- MCQ Questions for Class 6 Maths
- Class 6 Knowing Our Numbers Worksheets
- Class 6 Whole Numbers Worksheets
- Class 6 Playing with Numbers Worksheets
- Class 6 Basic Geometrical Ideas Worksheets
- Class 6 Understanding Elementary Shapes Worksheets
- Class 6 Integers Worksheets
- Class 6 Fractions Worksheets
- Class 6 Decimals Worksheets
- Class 6 Data Handling Worksheets
- Class 6 Mensuration Worksheets
- Class 6 Algebra Worksheets
- Class 6 Ratio and Proportion Worksheets
- Class 6 Symmetry Worksheets
- Class 6 Practical Geometry Worksheets
Factors and Multiples
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Factors and Multiples Assignment 1
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Factors and Multiples Assignment 2
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Factors and Multiples Assignment 3
Perimeter And Area
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Perimeter And Area Assignment
Class 6 Maths Worksheets and MCQ Questions
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 1
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 2
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 3
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 4
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 5
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 6
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 7
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 8
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 9
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 10
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 11
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 12
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 13
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 14
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 15
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 16
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 17
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 18
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 19
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 20
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 21
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Assignment 22
Advantages of CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets
- By practising NCERT CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet , students can improve their problem solving skills.
- Helps to develop the subject knowledge in a simple, fun and interactive way.
- No need for tuition or attend extra classes if students practise on worksheets daily.
- Working on CBSE worksheets are time-saving.
- Helps students to promote hands-on learning.
- One of the helpful resources used in classroom revision.
- CBSE Class 6 Maths Workbook Helps to improve subject-knowledge.
- CBSE Class 6 Math Worksheets encourages classroom activities.
Worksheets of CBSE Class 6 Maths are devised by experts of WorksheetsBuddy experts who have great experience and expertise in teaching Maths. So practising these worksheets will promote students problem-solving skills and subject knowledge in an interactive method. Students can also download CBSE Class 6 Maths Chapter wise question bank pdf and access it anytime, anywhere for free. Browse further to download free CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets PDF .
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet and we hope this detailed article is helpful. So Students who are preparing for the exams must need to have great solving skills. And in order to have these skills, one must practice enough of Class 6 Math revision worksheets . And more importantly, students should need to follow through the worksheets after completing their syllabus. Working on CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets will be a great help to secure good marks in the examination. So start working on Class 6 Math Worksheets to secure good score.
CBSE Worksheets For Class 6
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
New user? Create an account .
Content & links.
Verified by Sur.ly
Help us customize the learning for you, Become a member today!
Already have an account? Sign in
Math Worksheets for Class 6
Math worksheets for class 6 by chapters, knowing our numbers worksheets.
Class 6 students need worksheets to learn practical and valuable skills, and worksheets have become an integral part of the educational system. The 'Knowing Our Numbers' worksheet for class 6 students is intended to clarify their doubts about the subject.
All educational material from the CBSE board is included in these number worksheets for class 6. Students in class 6 benefit from well-designed worksheets that help them practice all types of mathematics inquiries.
Whole Numbers Worksheets
Playing with numbers worksheets, basic geometrical ideas worksheets, understanding elementary shapes worksheets, integers worksheets, fractions worksheets, decimals worksheets, data handling worksheets, mensuration worksheets, algebra worksheets, ratio and proportion worksheets, symmetry worksheets, practical geometry worksheets, level 2 & achievers worksheets.
- Knowing our Numbers
- Whole Numbers
- Playing with Numbers
- Basic Geometrical Ideas
- Understanding Elementary Shapes
- Data Handling
- Ratio and Proportion
- Practical Geometry
- Level 2 & Achievers
- Math Worksheets
- Science Worksheets
- English Worksheets
- Hindi Worksheets
- General Knowledge Worksheets
- Computer Worksheets
- Logical Reasoning Worksheets
Location Set your Location
Free CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheets
Download free printable Maths Worksheets to practice. With thousands of questions available, you can generate as many Maths Worksheets as you want.
CBSE > Class 6 > Maths Worksheets
Sample CBSE Class 6 Maths Worksheet Questions
How many lines pass through one given point?
Two distinct lines meeting at a point are called ……………… .
none of these
A portion of a line which has two end points:
Find out the LCM of 11, 55, 110
None of the above
1 Million=_______________hundred thousand.
The cylinder has _______ bases.
How many integers are there between -8 and 2
Which integer is greater than -5
Combine terms: 12a + 26b -4b – 16a.
Find more Maths Worksheets
Worksheets by UrbanPro
A little About Us
Our worksheets are designed to help students explore various topics, practice skills and enrich their subject knowledge, to improve their academic performance. Designed by Experts who have extensive experience and expertise in teaching a subject, these worksheets will improve your child's problem-solving skills and subject knowledge in a fun and interactive manner. Check out our free customized worksheets across school boards, grades, subjects and levels of subject knowledge. You can download, print and share these worksheets with anyone, anywhere, anytime!
Get a custom worksheet to practice!
Select your topic & see the magic.
Please select another category
Chapters & Subtopics
Select type of questions
Select the length of worksheet
No of questions have to be between 5 to 100
- CBSE Worksheets
- Class 1 Worksheets
- Class 2 Worksheets
- Class 3 Worksheets
- Class 4 Worksheets
- Class 5 Worksheets
- Class 6 Worksheets
- Class 7 Worksheets
- Class 8 Worksheets
- Class 9 Worksheets
- Class 10 Worksheets
- About UrbanPro.com
UrbanPro.com is India's largest network of most trusted tutors and institutes. Over 55 lakh students rely on UrbanPro.com, to fulfill their learning requirements across 1,000+ categories. Using UrbanPro.com, parents, and students can compare multiple Tutors and Institutes and choose the one that best suits their requirements. More than 7.5 lakh verified Tutors and Institutes are helping millions of students every day and growing their tutoring business on UrbanPro.com. Whether you are looking for a tutor to learn mathematics, a German language trainer to brush up your German language skills or an institute to upgrade your IT skills, we have got the best selection of Tutors and Training Institutes for you. Read more
Area and perimeter worksheets: Free Worksheets for Grade 6
Unlocking Mathematical Mastery with Area and Perimeter Worksheets
- Author: Noreen Niazi
- Last Updated at: November 17, 2023
Area and perimeter worsheets
Gaining an understanding of mathematical ideas may be a thrilling experience, particularly when it comes to area and perimeter, two basic geometric concepts. Worksheets on area and perimeter are essential for maximizing the educational potential of resources and ensuring that learning is both effective and interesting. These worksheets are essential in the field of mathematics for the following reasons:
- Worksheets on area and perimeter give pupils a practical learning experience by letting them perceive geometric forms and comprehend how their dimensions relate to one another.
- The purpose of these well-designed worksheets is to improve problem-solving abilities. Through the presentation of real-world circumstances and difficulties, students gain the analytical abilities required to solve challenging mathematics issues.
Variety of Exercises: Worksheets on area and perimeter provide a wide range of exercises, ranging from simple shapes to complex polygons. This diversity guarantees that pupils smoothly move from foundational to more complex ideas.
Personalized Learning Paths: Instructors and parents can modify worksheets to meet each student’s unique requirements. This individualized method promotes a deeper comprehension of mathematical concepts while accommodating different learning styles.
With the help of our selection of area and perimeter worksheets, students can go on a mathematical journey and gain the skills and self-assurance they need to succeed in geometry.
You will also like these worksheets on learn about math.
- Multiplication Puzzle Worksheets: Boost Math Skills Of Kids – LearnAboutMath
- Worksheets – LearnAboutMath
- Multiplication And Division Math Worksheets: A Great Way To Practice Your Skills – LearnAboutMath
- Test Your Math Skills With This Spring Math Puzzle – LearnAboutMath
- Understanding The Basics Of Geometric Shapes Worksheet – LearnAboutMath
- Two Step Equations Worksheet: Free Worksheet For Grade 6 – LearnAboutMath
- Compare Decimals Worksheet: Free Worksheet For Grade 6 – LearnAboutMath
- Writing Decimals In Words Worksheet: Free Worksheet For Grade 6 – LearnAboutMath
- Adding Decimals Worksheet: Free Worksheet For Grade 6 – LearnAboutMath
- Factors And Multiples Worksheet: Free Worksheet For Grade 6 – LearnAboutMath
Division Long Method Grade 3 Worksheets
Digit remainders shown drills Division long worksheets practice math teaching grade kids beginning 6th teach they little strategies way 5th those support need digits
Digit remainders dividing drills divisor 7th multiplication decimal digits dividend bukaninfo ympke Division long remainder grade worksheets worksheet maths Division worksheets for grade 2
76+ Free Worksheets For Long Division With 2 Digit Divisor For 5th
Grade 3 maths worksheets: division (6.3 long division without remainder
Digit remainders mathinenglish maths solve multiplicationDivision long answers remainders worksheets problems answer worksheet math grade show steps keys pdf these sheets practice 5th basic short Division digit worksheets long remainders printable worksheet math digits grade without 4th printables choose board worksheetfun activitiesWorksheets division math grade long printable class maths 3rd remainders without easy.
Division long worksheets remainders math fractions year printable steps grade method worksheet common core divide practice numbers exercises tailDigit worksheeto via Division long method explained steps math theschoolrun step methods children kids worksheets year maths example dividing guide different teaching wayWorksheets division long math grade boxes fill printable mathinenglish.
Division with remainders worksheet, multiplication and division
Long division – 2 digits by 1 digit – with remainders – 8 worksheetsDivision long remainder grade worksheets maths worksheet Grade fmw columnPrintable long and tail division worksheets and exercises for grade 4.
Digit remainders remainder digits salamandersGrade 3 maths worksheets: division (6.4 long division with remainder Division digit digits remainders remainder multiplicationLong division worksheets for 5th grade.
Maths worksheets ks2 long division
Printable division worksheets for teachersLong division with remainders worksheets year 6 Solve the 2 digit long division problem and use your basic divisionRemainders worksheet worksheets 5th.
Division worksheets grade 5th long math remainders printable worksheet problems digit multiples kids double visit source choose boardLong division – 3 digits by 1 digit – no remainder Worksheets 5th nbt digit divisor dividends graders tpt abarca monicaPin on kids school stuff.
3rd grade division worksheets
Division worksheets 3rd gradeRemainder remainders 4th digit single 2511 wingard Free printable long division worksheets 5th gradeGrade 3 maths worksheets: division (6.3 long division without remainder.
Division long without remainder grade worksheets worksheet mathsGrade 3 maths worksheets: division (6.4 long division with remainder 10 best images of 3-digit division worksheet grade 5Grade 3 maths worksheets: division (6.3 long division without remainder.
Division long 100 grade worksheets remainders within math worksheet remainder pdf than less equation numbers subtraction learning third k5 form
Engaging minds, inspiring discovery~ "mistakes are proof that you are13 best division worksheets images on pinterest Grade 3 math worksheet: long division with remainders within 1-100Division maths ks2.
17 best images about math on pinterestLong division method. how to carry out long division. numeracy math Long division method76+ free worksheets for long division with 2 digit divisor for 5th.
12 best images of fourth grade worksheets division with remainder
These long division worksheets have answers with remainders, and theGrade 5 long division worksheets pdf 5th grade long division with remainders worksheetDivision long remainder without grade worksheets maths worksheet.
Digit matematicas teacher primaria remainder remainders grid multiplication regrouping addition matematica tercero didactico digitsDivision worksheets long remainders grade fourth remainder 4th math worksheeto via Division long worksheets grade homework help two math 5thDivision long without remainder grade worksheets maths worksheet.
Division long method htu extra traditional practise worksheets kids ks2 maths pdf years
6-digit by 3-digit long division with remainders and steps shown onGrade 5 division worksheets – fmw Long division method explained for parentsDivision long steps step kids math grade divide basic 4th chart help learn learning graders just march maths divisions way.
Share with friends
- Link copied
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $2.20
Free Math Worksheets
Printable math worksheets from k5 learning.
Our free math worksheets cover the full range of elementary school math skills from numbers and counting through fractions, decimals, word problems and more. All worksheets are printable files with answers on the 2nd page.
Math worksheets by grade:
Math worksheets by topic:.
Sample Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?