- C++ Language
- Ascii Codes
- Boolean Operations
- Numerical Bases
Basics of c++.
- Structure of a program
- Variables and types
- Basic Input/Output
- Statements and flow control
- Overloads and templates
- Name visibility
Compound data types
- Character sequences
- Dynamic memory
- Data structures
- Other data types
- Classes (I)
- Classes (II)
- Special members
- Friendship and inheritance
Other language features
- Type conversions
- Preprocessor directives
- Input/output with files
Assignment operator (=)
Arithmetic operators ( +, -, *, /, % ), compound assignment (+=, -=, *=, /=, %=, >>=, <<=, &=, ^=, |=), increment and decrement (++, --), relational and comparison operators ( ==, =, >, <, >=, <= ), logical operators ( , &&, || ), conditional ternary operator ( ), comma operator ( , ), bitwise operators ( &, |, ^, ~, <<, >> ), explicit type casting operator, other operators, precedence of operators.
What value will be assigned to the variable X if a = 10, b = 20, c = 30, d = 40 in below expression?
Prev next, 69. what value will be assigned to the variable x if a = 10, b = 20, c = 30, d = 40 in below expression.
X = a/b+c*d-c;
- The above arithmetic operation is performed based on the precedence of the operators.
- In above mentioned expression, c*d will be performed first. Then, a/b, then (c*d)-c, then (a/b) + ((c*d)-c).
- Please check the operator precedence table to know the priority and associativity of the C operators.
- Output of the above expression is 1170.
Output : Value of X = 1170
More C interview questions and answers:
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe about history of C programming language.
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe about C standards.
- What are the key features of C language or what are the characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level and low level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between structured oriented, object oriented and non-structure oriented programming language?
- What is compiler?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler and interpreter?
- What is printf()?
- What is scanf()?
- What is meant by protocol?
- Execution of a C program starts from which function?
- What are all the sections that a C program may have and must have?
- What is IDE?
- List out some of C compilers.
- What is header file in C language?
- Is C language case sensitive?
- What is Macro? Why do we use macro?
- What is data type in C?
- What is the difference between int, char, float and double data types?
- What is the use of sizeof() function in C?
- What is modifier in C?
- What are different types of modifiers in C?
- What is enum in C?
- What is void in C?
- What is token in C?
- What are the types of C tokens?
- What is identifier in C?
- What is keyword in C?
- List out some keywords available in C language.
- What is constant in C?
- What are the types of constants in C?
- What is variable in C?
- What is the difference between constant and variable in C?
- Can variable name start with numbers?
- What is the difference between variable declaration and variable definition in C?
- What are the different types of variable in C?
- What is local variable in C?
- What is global variable in C?
- What is environment variable in C?
- What is operator in C?
- What are the different types of operator in C?
- What is the syntax for ternary operator in C?
- What is arithmetic operator in C?
- What is assignment operator in C?
- What is the relational operator in C?
- What is the logical operator in C?
- What is the bitwise operator in C?
- What are all decision control statements in C?
- What are all loop control statements in C?
- What is the difference between while and do-while loops in C?
- What is the difference between single equal “=” and double equal “==” operators in C?
- What is the difference between pre increment operator and post increment operator?
- What is the difference between pre decrement operator and post decrement operator?
- What is “&” and “*” operators in C?
- What will happen if break statement is not used in switch case in C?
- Why is default statement used in switch case in C?
- What is the use of “goto” statement?
- What value will be assigned to the variable X if a = 10, b = 20, c = 30, d = 40 for the expression X = a/b+c*d-c?
- What is the value assigned to the following variables? int X1 = 13/3; int X2 = 13%3;
- What is the difference between auto variable and register variable in C?
- What is the difference between auto variable and static variable in C?
- Where should type cast function not be used in C?
- How many arguments can be passed to a function in C?
- What is static function in C?
- If you want to execute C program even after main function is terminated, which function can be used?
- Is it possible to call atexit() function more than once in a C program?
- What is exit() function in C?
- What is the difference between exit() and return() in C?
- What is the use of “#define” in C?
- What is the syntax for comments in C?
- What is “##” operator in C?
- What is pragma in C? Or how will you execute functions before and after main function in C program?
- How will you override an existing macro in C?
- How to check whether macro is defined or not in a C program?
- What is the difference between memcpy() and strcpy() functions in C?
- What is the difference between memcpy() and memmove() functions in C?
- Is there any inbuilt library function in C to remove leading and trailing spaces from a string? How will you remove them in C?
- What is the difference between strcpy() and strncpy() functions in C?
- Can array subscripts have negative value in C?
- What is the difference between array and string in C?
- What is pointer in C?
- What is null pointer in C?
- What is NULL in C?
- What is void pointer in C?
- What is dangling pointer in C?
- What is wild pointer in C?
- What is file pointer in C?
- When can void pointer and null pointer be used in C?
- What is const pointer in C?
Please click here for more C interview questions and answers
What Is Value Of X?
What is value of x? The value of x is used to consider an unknown value . The letter “x” is commonly used in algebra to indicate an unknown value. It is referred to as a “ variable ,” but its value can be determined if we try! A variable need not be “x,” but might be “y,” "w, " or any other letter, name, or symbol.
How to Use the Calculator to Find the Value of X?
When two values are supplied, it is trivial to get the third. By convention, the algebraic expression should have one of the following forms: addition , subtraction, multiplication, or division.
To determine the value of x, drag the variable to the left and all other values to the right. Simplify the values to obtain the answer. The technique for using the calculator to determine the value of x is as follows:
Absolute Value of X
It is defined as the non-negative value of a real number x or modulus , represented by the symbol |x|, when that number is not negative, regardless of its signature. For example, if x is positive, then |x| is equal to x, and if x is negative.
Then |x| is equal to x, and |0| is identical to zero. When three are purchased separately, the absolute value of 3 is 3, and the absolute value of 3 is 3. Consider the absolute value of an integer as the distance between that and zero. Regarding real numbers, absolute value generalizations may be found in a broad range of mathematical contexts.
There is an absolute value for all trigonometric functions , numerical methods, rings, fields, and vector spaces, among other things. In various mathematical and physical contexts, the absolute value is intimately associated with the concepts of magnitude, distance, and norm.
A variable is a mathematical symbol that functions as a placeholder for expressions or quantities that may fluctuate or change; it is often used to represent a function parameter or an arbitrary element of a set. Variables are often used to represent an addition to integer vectors, matrices, and functions.
The algebraic calculation of variables as explicit integers provides solutions to many problems in one computation. The quadratic formula is a famous example, enabling the solution of a quadratic equation to be found simply by replacing the numerical values of the appropriate variables in the provided equation.
A mathematical logic variable is either a sign that indicates an undefined theory (i.e., a meta-variable) word or a basic element of theory — that is treated without consideration for possible intuitive interpretation.
How X Has Developed With Time?
Brahmagupta utilized various colours to indicate unknowns in his algebraic equations from the 7th century. “Multiple Color Equations” is a part of this book.
Isaac Newton and German Mathematician Leibniz developed the infinitesimal calculus in the 1660s. Soon after, Leonhard Euler added the notation y=f(x) for the f function, its x variable, and the y result. Until the late 19th century, the word variable referred only to function arguments and values.
René Descartes introduced a, b, and c in 1637 to represent unknowns in equations. Contrary to Viète’s practice, ‘Descartes’ is still used. Theoretical physicists have used the letter X since ancient times.
François Viète proposed expressing external and internal numbers as letters and calculating them as numbers to get a replacement for the answer. Viète used consonants for known values and vowels for unknown .
Summary Second-century foundations of infinitesimal calculus were not formalized enough to deal with seeming paradoxes like a continuous but not all-encompassing function. Karl Weierstrass solved the issue by formalizing the intuitive concept of limit. A restriction was “when x changes to a and f(x) tends to L,” without specifying “tends.” Weierstrass added the formula.
Variable Types - Dependent And Independent Variables
It is rather common for calculations to investigate a variable, like y, whose potential values are influenced by the value of another variable, say x, and its applications in physics and other fields.
The dependent variable y is a mathematical term that corresponds to x. For dependent variable y the function x on y, it is often beneficial to use the same symbol to simplify equations.
For example, measurable properties such as pressure, temperature, geographical position, and so on determine the state of a physical system. All these quantities vary as the system evolves, i.e., they are time-dependent.
These values are represented as time-dependent variables in the formulas of the system and so are implicitly considered time functions.
What Is the Difference Between Notation, Language, and Rigour?
Most of today’s mathematical notation dates from the seventeenth century. Mathematical discoveries were formerly restricted by language. Euler (1707–1783) designed several notes now in use. However, modern notation might be intimidating to novices.
According to Barbara Oakley, mathematical concepts are more abstract and cryptic than plain language concepts. Unlike common English, where a word (like a cow) typically refers to a tangible object, mathematical symbols are abstract. Mathematical symbols are also more encrypted than words, allowing them to express many actions or ideas.
Even common phrases like or have a more precise meaning in mathematics than everyday speech. Some terms like open and field relate to specific mathematical ideas not covered by layman meanings. Also, technical terminology , like homeomorphism and integration, are only used in mathematics.
IFF stands for “if and only if” in mathematical jargon. Mathematical symbols and jargon are used because mathematics demands more precision than common English. It is dubbed “rigor” by mathematicians.
The desired level of rigor in mathematics has changed throughout time: the Greeks wanted complex reasoning, while the age of Isaac Newton required less rigorous approaches.
Newton’s conceptions contained fundamental difficulties, which led to a resurgence in the 19th century of careful research and formal proof. Inadequate understanding of rigor relates to some of the most prevalent mathematical misconceptions.
Today, mathematicians continue to discuss the benefits of computer-assisted evidence. Because mass calculations are difficult to check, such evidence might be erroneous if the used computer software is wrong. On the other hand, the evidence assistants verify all the details which cannot be supplied by hand and assure the accuracy of the long evidence, such as the theorem Feit–Thompson.
Summary Basically, mathematical evidence is a matter of rigor. Mathematicians want their theorems to be systematically based on their hypotheses. This is to prevent misleading “theorems” based on false intuitions that have often occurred in the subject’s whole history.
About mathematical research questions
Although problem-solving is a fundamental mathematical skill, memorizing algorithms and formulas frequently dominates mathematical education (Mullis et al., 2012). Because textbooks and activities are key artifacts utilized in mathematics teaching and learning, study is required.
The number of activity types and what they need and enable students to perform may reflect a textbook’s alignment with current skill frameworks (NCTM, 2000; Kilpatrick et al., 2001; Niss, 2003). Because textbooks differ from country to country, educational potential may be assessed (Floden, 2002; Pepin & Haggarty, 2001).
The order of assignments and the descriptive labels or headers accompanying tasks or group activities can also impact students’ perceptions of mathematical ability. Examine how textbooks offer problems with or without solution templates and how each job in sequencing and alternate descriptions is presented inside the textbook’s framework.
In this way, we started to investigate the following issues:
What proportion of HR, LLR, and GLR problems are in chapters of algebra and geometry in 12 prominent high school mathematical books?
What are the percentage of HR, LLR, and GLR tasks in terms of task sequences and descriptions for tasks or task sets?
The characteristic of a dependent or independent variable is often arbitrary and not intrinsic. For example, the three variables can be independent in the notation f(x, y, z), and the notation indicates a function of three variables. If y and z are x dependent, the notation indicates a single, independent variable x function.
Summary Therefore, a dependent variable implicitly functions in computation as a function of another (or more) variable. An independent variable is not dependent on a different variable.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
People ask many questions about the value of x. We discussed a few of them below:
In mathematics, how do you find the value of x?
By convention, the algebraic expression should have one of the following forms: addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division. To determine the value of x , drag the variable to the left and all other values to the right. Simplify the values to obtain the answer.
What is the definition of the derivative formula?
A derivative enables us to understand how the connection between two variables changes over time. The derivative formula is used in mathematics for determining the slope of a line, the slope of a curve, and the change in one measurement relative to another measurement. ddx. xn=n. xn1 d d x
Is it possible for X to be a coefficient?
Variables that do not have a value have a coefficient of one. For instance, x is 1x. Occasionally, a letter is used in place of a number. In ax2 + bx + c, “x” denotes a variable, whereas “a” and “b” denote coefficients .
What is the procedure for determining the value of x in a polygon?
Bear in mind that the sum of the angles of a polygon with n sides equals (n - 2)*180°. If the angles of a polygon are specified in terms of x, this formula may be used to determine the value of x.
What is the formula for calculating the limit?
Let y = f(x) be a function of x. If f(x) assumes indeterminate form at a point x = a, we can investigate the values of the function that are extremely close to a.
How do I find X?
The value of “x” on one side of the algebraic equation by dividing the number that occurs as a component of “x” on the same side of the equation. For instance, rephrase the equation “12x = 24” as “x = 24 / 12” and solve for “x.” “x = 2” is the solution.
Who created mathematics?
Archimedes is credited as being the “Father of Mathematics.” Mathematics is an old science that has existed from time immemorial .
What are the four distinct forms of mathematics?
Mathematics is divided into four major branches : algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and probability.
What is an algebraic expression?
Algebraic equation statement of equivalence between two expressions produced by executing algebraic operations on a set of variables. So x3 + 1 and y4x2 + 2xy – 1 = 12 come to mind.
How do you find the value of x in shape?
Divide 180 by three to obtain the value of X when working with equilateral triangles. An equilateral triangle’s angles are all equal. Calculate X along interesting lines by subtracting the value of one neighboring angle from 180 degrees . Adjacent angles are those that are parallel to one another.
Conclusion Mathematics variables are usually denoted by a single letter. Just as in x2, this letter is often followed by a subscript that is a number (xi), a word (in and out), or even a mathematical statement. Due to computer science’s influence, variable names in pure mathematics may have several letters and digits. A, B, and C are commonly used for known values and parameters. In contrast, x, y, z, and t are frequently used for unknowns and variables in functions, according to René Descartes (17th-century French philosopher and mathematician). In mathematics, variables and constants are usually italicized.
- Questions Bank
ProgrammingAnswers.net Programming Exam Answers Quiz, Test, Tutorials for Beginners
What value will be assigned to the x variable z = 10 y = 0 x = y y or y > z and z.
November 12, 2022 Comments Off on What value will be assigned to the x variable? z = 10 y = 0 x = y y or y > z and z
Explanation: Let’s analyze this example:
- the z variable is assigned the integer value of 10 ,
- the y variable is assigned the integer value of 0 ,
- the relational comparison y < z returns True ,
- the relational comparison z > y returns True ,
- the logical comparison True and True returns True ,
- the relational comparison y > z returns False ,
- the relational comparison z < y returns False ,
- the logical comparison False and False returns False,
- finally, True or False returns True.
Please login or Register to submit your answer
November 10, 2022
Snapsolve any problem by taking a picture. Try it in the Numerade app?
Author: Calculator Academy Team
Last Updated: July 7, 2023
Enter a value (x) into the calculator below to calculate the value of e^-x. e is also known as Euler’s number which is equal to approximately 2.71828.
- Exponent Calculator
- Exponential Growth Calculator
- Natural Log Calculator
- Multiplying Exponent Calculator
The following formula is used by the calculator above to determine the value of e^-x.
Since e is a known value, also known as Euler’s number, which is approximately 2.71828, this calculator can simply take that number and raise it to the negative value of X.
How to calculate e^-x.
Calculating e^-x is as simple as raising the number 2.7182 to the inverse of the variable x.
What does e stand for? The letter e, specifically in mathematics, is a constant number known as Euler’s number. It is known to be equal to 2.71828 or more exactly, (1 + 1/ n ) n as n approaches infinity.
What is e used for? Euler’s number is used as the base number for logarithmic functions. It’s used in compound interest equations, Bernoulli trials, standard normal distributions in statistics, and in very other calculus functions. The approximation of 2.71828 is used in many cases because the truel value of e has an infinite number of decimals.