Sign in to continue to Google Sites
- About Google
Please note that homework is listed by DATE DUE . It will typically tell you whether worksheets or other information are posted on the WORKSHEETS page for you to use.
***** If you have not already, please read the Virtual Spanish page (top left of navigation)
***** You also need to register into Google Classroom by Monday 3/30/20. Instructions are on the Virtual Spanish page.
Tarea para viernes, el 13 y la semana de el 16-18 de marzo:
You should be working 5-10 minutes each day prepping for your speaking assignment that is due Thursday March 19th. Use your topic cards, and by Wednesday, you should be only looking at the topics as you practice.
Tarea para jueves, el 12 de marzo
Overview of Alejandro chapters 1-3 was handed out in class today (posted on WORKSHEETS as well). Students need to do a notecard for EACH topic, with topic written (in English) on one side, and KEY WORDS ONLY - no sentences - on the back. Due Thursday. The assignment is due next Thursday March 19. You should be practicing over the next week, shuffling the topics, and working ~5 minutes per day.
Students who were absent Wednesday need to email me about making up the quiz. I would prefer you come in Thursday at 7:45 before school, as we have no Xblock due to the 1/2 day on Thursday.
Tarea para miércoles, el 11 de marzo
Review for quiz: Alejandro chapter 3 (vocabulary and events) and possessive adjectives.
Tarea para martes, el diez de marzo
Reminder that our next quiz is on Alejandro chapter 3 and possessive adjectives - it will be Wednesday.
Homework is a 2-sided quick Quizlet sheet - handed out in class and posted on WORKSHEETS. Absent students will also need to do the class activity sheet, which is also posted on WORKSHEETS.
Tarea para viernes, el seis de marzo
We went over the Apuntes and Actividades from Alejandro chapter 3 in class on Thursday. Homework is a worksheet practice with possessive adjectives. It was handed out in class and is posted on WORKSHEETS for absent students. Due Friday.
Classwork and homework from Monday 3/2/20
We finished the speaking portion of the LA SALUD/EL MEDICO test. If you were absent, please make arrangements with me to come in at 7:50 Tuesday or Wednesday to do the speaking.
Absent students need to read Alejandro chapter 3 (posted on WORKSHEETS), highlight all vocabulary from top of chapter AND sides of paragraphs, and do the questions in Part A and B at the end of the chapter.
All students need to go through the Alejandro chapter 3 vocabulary in Quizlet.
Classwork and homework from Monday 2/24/20
We did a Quizlet dictado. Absent students can find it on WORKSHEETS and do it to turn in to me Tuesday.
We did a reading in pairs and answered the questions in Part A. Absent students can do the reading and answer the questions for Tuesday.
We watched a tiny video on Pilar, a girl who is sick, and answered the questions. Absent students can watch the video and answer the questions (both on WORKSHEETS) for Tuesday.
Finally, there a a quick 18 question Quizizz for homework. Absent students can do the homework (posted on WORKSHEETS) EVEN IF YOU CANNOT PRINT IT OUT.
We will have a quick 10 word vocabulary quiz on La Salud/El Medico on Wednesday. The unit test will be this Friday 2/28.
Tarea para miércoles, el 12 de febrero
Review vocabulary (La Salud y El Médico). Quick vocabulary quiz (matching) on Thursday, el 13 de febrero.
Classwork from Monday February 10 for ABSENT STUDENTS
Shorter classes because of 2 hour delay.
Students who were absent should get the vocabulary sheet for EL MEDICO from the WORKSHEETS page of my website and, using Quizlet set, write the English translations for each vocabulary term.
Tarea and PREP for high school exam
The Spanish high school exam is next week February 3-6. Each portion will be taken during Spanish class. It is expected that we will do the listening and reading comprehension on Monday 2/3, writing on Tuesday 2/4 and speaking over the following 2 days 2/5 and 2/6. If you are going to miss a day of the exam, you must make arrangements with me to make it up as soon as possible after your absence.
Students should take some time late this week and weekend to go through their Spanish binder. Also, keep getting to know the LA SALUD vocabulary (via Quizlet, for example) that we just started. We will do some other review in class Friday this week as well.
Tarea para jueves, el 23 de enero
Students who were absent need to email about when they are making up the Irregular Yo Verb quiz that they missed today.
Students who were absent on Wednesday need to do at least the first 5 on the worksheet handed out in class and posted on WORKSHEETS as homework. You do not need to do them all.
ALL STUDENTS need to review SER and ESTAR. Either look in your notes from last year, or go to www.spanishdict.com and look at both the uses and conjugations of these 2 verbs. We will be reviewing these 2 verbs and talking about health and sickness.
Homework from class Tues 1/21 - due WEDNESDAY 1/22
Quiz on irregular "yo" verbs is on Wednesday. Students who were absent Tuesday can find the self review practice from class on WORKSHEETS.
Homework is to review for the quiz. There is also a quick worksheet with 2 exercises. It was handed out in class and posted on WORKSHEETS.
Homework from class Friday 1/17 - due TUESDAY 1/21
We've been working with the Irregular "yo" verbs. There will be a quiz on Wednesday 1/22 on these verbs - meaning and conjugations.
Students who were absent Friday will need to do the Quizizz --> joinmyquiz.com code 822215
All students should review the verbs and their "yo" forms using the Quizlet set.
Homework for students absent Tues 1/14
Use Irregular "yo" sheet found on WORKSHEETS, with the Irregular YO study set on Quizlet to complete the sheet. You will find the verb definitions and most conjugations in the Quizlet set.
Homework for Tues/Wed/Thurs Jan 7-9
You should be practicing your role for the speaking assignment that is due THURSDAY 1/9
We have our last vocabulary quiz for AIRPORT on Wednesday 1/8 - review vocabulary for it.
The unit test on AIRPORT is on FRIDAY 1/10.
Classwork/Homework from Friday 1/3/20:
We had a quick quiz on airport roles/vocabulary in class. IF YOU WERE ABSENT, you can come in Monday 7:45, or stay after Monday to take it. Please email me with your choice. There is a listening portion which makes it difficult to do the quiz during Xblock.
We have started the speaking project (description posted on WORKSHEETS for absent students). Read through the description, even if you are unable to print it out. You will get your group assignment and ticket when you are back on Monday.
JACOB B, Per 1 : Your role is a flight attendant. I have emailed the ticket to your mother's email, and the project description is on WORKSHEETS. You'll want to practice. The class is presenting Thursday so you'll get a chance to see what it's like, and we can talk about when you are ready to present. The unit test is next Friday after your return.
ISABELLA, Per 3 : Your role is ticket agent. I have email you a ticket, as well as the project description with your speaking lines underlined.
Summary of week before winter break:
We've had 2 quick quizzes. Absent students should create their own tests on Quizlet to keep them reviewing the vocabulary.
In class Thursday we did a bit of writing practice with the vocabulary. I'll post the sheet on worksheets. Absent students should use 2 airport vocabulary words per sentence, and PLEASE conjugate your verbs.
Tarea para la semana del 16-20 de diciembre
2 quick vocabulary quizzes this week:
Tuesday 12/17 . 10 words, 5 in Spanish, 5 in English. If Tuesday is a snow day , the quiz will be Wednesday 12/18 . If there is a 2-hr. delay on Tuesday, we will still have the quiz.
Thursday 12/19 . Quick quiz on Google Forms.
You should be learning and reviewing airport vocabulary, as there is a lot of it. When we come back from Christmas break, you'll be working on a speaking group project with the vocabulary, and then the unit test.
due Tuesday: quick worksheet, 2 exercises. Handed out in class and posted on WORKSHEETS.
Tarea para viernes, el 13 de diciembre
Review airport vocabulary for quick vocabulary quiz on Friday 12/13.
Students who were absent from class Thursday: Do the following Quizizz: joinmyquiz.com CODE 812650
Tarea para jueves, el 12 de diciembre
Review airport vocabulary either using vocabulary sheet and/or Quizlet. We will have quick 10 word vocabulary quiz on Friday: I will say 5 in English (you write the Spanish) and 5 in Spanish (you write the English).
In class Wednesday, we did a listening exercise (air travel announcement). If you missed class, please make arrangements to make up the exercise.
If you are missing class on Thursday due to the Senior Breakfast, make sure you check in with me sometime Thursday to get the work.
Tarea para miércoles, el 11 de diciembre
Quick worksheet - handed out in class and posted on WORKSHEETS.
Go through Airport vocabulary. Get familiar with these words!
Tarea para martes, el 10 de diciembre
We went through some of the Airport vocabulary in class. Homework is to read/say each vocabulary word ALOUD 2x. There is also a quick crossword, posted on WORKSHEETS and handed out in class.
Classwork and homework, due Thursday 12/5 and Friday 12/6
Given the snow days this week, the quiz on Alejandro chapters 1 and 2 will be on Friday, December 6.
Students should review the vocabulary for chapter 2, as well as the story line. You should also know how to describe Alejandro and his siblings.
The back of the Apuntes, as well as the 2-sided Review Activities sheet should be completed to participate in class review on Thursday.
Thursday night there will be a 2-sided Quizlet for homework, due Friday. (It will be posted Thursday on WORKSHEETS for absent students)
Classwork for lunes y martes, el 25 y 26 de noviembre
The quiz on Alejandro chapters 1 & 2 will be Tuesday December 3. During the 2 days of Thanksgiving week, we are doing review activities. You can find both the Apuntes and the Review Activities on WORKSHEETS if you missed them in class. We will review both pages on Monday after break, so absent students should please do both sheets before then.
Classwork martes el 19 y miércoles el 20 de noviembre
We read chapter 2 of Alejandro in class. Students who were absent will need to do that. Try to underline the vocabulary words in paragraph 2 that pertain to air travel and airports (preview of our unit on air travel that we will do after Thanksgiving). Also try to do the 2 short exercises at the end of the chapter.
Classwork lunes el 18 de noviembre
Students who were absent missed the quiz on Alejandro chapter 1 and adjectives. You should plan to take it during XBlock on Tuesday, or before school Wednesday. You need to let me know when you will be taking it.
Absent students will also need to print out chapter 2 of Alejandro (on WORKSHEETS) to do the following: highlight the vocabulary from the top and the side of the chapter, AND read through the chapter and then answer the PreReading Questions (also posted on WORKSHEETS). We will be reading together as well in class on Tuesday.
Learn Spanish with free, communicative lessons
The Verb TENER in Spanish – PDF Worksheet
¡Hola! Welcome to our website. This time, we will learn about the irregular verb TENER in Spanish through a PDF worksheet that includes sentences about age, possessions, physical sensations, mental states, obligations (tener + que) and idiomatic expressions. We hope that you can get the best out of this resource.
Students could work individually or in pairs to solve the exercises on this worksheet.
Give students a copy of the worksheet. This worksheet has three exercises. For the first exercise, students must complete the chart with the proper conjugations of the verb TENER in Spanish for each subject pronoun. In the second exercise, they should take a look at the images above each of the sentences and then write the correct form of the verb TENER in the blanks for all 12 sentences. Finally, students should complete the dialogue on the bottom of the worksheet using the same verb in the present tense in a way that it makes sense and it is grammatically correct.
Level : Beginners Skill: Grammar Related lessons:
- Common Spanish Irregular Verbs: List and Sentences
- Household Chores in Spanish: Hay and Tener Que + Activities
- Planning a Birthday Party in Spanish: Phrases and Listening Practice
Extra in-class activity:
Students participate in a role play activity. One of them is at a bank asking for a loan . The customer service representative must ask questions about the thing this person has, how old they are, how many children they have and other important information about their families that might help him/her decide whether they approve the loan or not. They could improvise or plan some of the questions and answers ahead, practice and then do the role play in front of the class. The idea behind the activity is that they can relate knowledge about this and other topics and use the verb TENER in Spanish the best way possible. The teacher must provide feedback during the process and once they have finished.
Spanish for English Speakers, beginner to advanced grammar, reading, vocabulary, online interactive and printable worksheets with answers, great for teachers and students
Home » Spanish Grammar Exercises (B1-C1) » Spanish Pronouns Exercises – 1 » Direct Object Pronouns Spanish Exercise 1
Direct Object Pronouns Spanish Exercise 1
Pronouns Lessons: Spanish Pronouns Spanish Pronouns Exercises: Pronouns Exercises 1 (Mixed) Personal Pronouns Exercises 1 / 2 Direct Object Pronouns Exercise 1 / 2 Double Object Pronouns Exercise 1 / 2 Indirect Object Pronouns Exercise 1 / 2 Possessive Adjectives Exercise 1 / 2 Possessive Pronouns Exercise 1 / 2 Pronouns as Objects of Prepositions 1 / 2 Reflexive Verbs Exercise 1 / 2 Reflexive Verbs Conjugation Quiz Reflexive Verbs Stem Changing Exercise 1 Relative Pronouns Exercises 1 / 2 Relative Pronouns after Prepositions 1 / 2 Multiple Choice: Spanish Pronouns Quizzes PDF Worksheets: Subject Verb Agreement in Spanish Spanish Pronouns PDF 1 / PDF 2 / See All
Answer the following questions using direct object pronouns in Spanish for the following exercise. The answer will substitute a pronoun for the direct object noun.
1. ¿Conoces la cuidad de Madrid? .
2. ¿Has visto mi reloj de oro? .
3. ¿Has visto a Maria ayer? .
4. ¿Quieres ver la película Jumangi? .
5. ¿Quieres comprar el célular? .
6. ¿Quieres preparar el postre? .
7. ¿Trajisteis la playera de Carlos? .
8. ¿Quieres invitar a Juana al cine? .
9. ¿Compraste las sodas? .
10. ¿Tienes las llaves contigo? .
11. ¿Llamastes a tu hermana? .
Similar Lessons and Exercises
- Direct Object Pronouns Spanish
- Direct Object Pronouns Spanish Quiz
- Direct Object Pronouns Spanish Worksheet 2
- Indirect Object Pronouns Spanish Exercise 1
- Double Object Pronouns Spanish Exercise 1
Printable Past Simple Irregular Exercises - 101 PDF Worksheets with Answers
Past Simple Tense With Irregular Verbs Printable PDF Worksheet Tests with Exercises and Answers
Access a collection of 101 printable PDF worksheets focusing on the English grammar topic of the past simple irregular . Download fill-in-the-blank tests with exercises and answer keys for past simple tense with irregular verbs to print for free. The activities in the sheets are suitable for kids, adults, ESL learners at the beginner, elementary, and intermediate levels to practice English grammar.
- Past Simple Irregular Online Exercises
- Past Participle Irregular PDF Worksheets
- Past Simple PDF Worksheets
- Past Simple Positive PDF Worksheets
- Past Simple Regular PDF Worksheets
On a single day, you can download up to 3 PDFs for free!
Resource types, all resource types.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
Spanish Chores Vocabulary Worksheet : Deberes / Quehaceres (Limpiar/Lavar)
Spanish Chores Reading: Los Deberes y Quehaceres Lectura
Spanish - TENER QUE + QUEHACERES - Worksheets
- Word Document File
La casa y los quehaceres ( worksheet )
Imperativos Quehaceres / Chores Verbs in Spanish - Worksheets
Los quehaceres worksheet with tener que infinitive
Spanish Chores Logical or Illogical Worksheet Los Quehaceres
- Easel Activity
6B Realidades Level 1B quehaceres tener que worksheets
Quehaceres (Chores in Spanish) Find it Worksheet
¿En qué cuarto? Los quehaceres Practice Worksheet
Los Quehaceres Chores in Spanish Activity BUNDLE | Story & Practice Activities
Los Quehaceres : A Logic Problem about Spanish Chores
Los Quehaceres Vocabulary Activities for Chores in Spanish
- Google Apps™
Avancemos 1 Unit 5 Student Handouts & Notes - La Casa, Los Quehaceres (House)
La Casa Quehaceres House & Chores 2 Spanish Walking Questionnaires
Los Quehaceres | Tener que + Infinitive
Spanish Crossword Puzzle - House Unit - Chores in Spanish - Los Quehaceres
Los quehaceres y partes de la casa
Los Quehaceres + los mandatos afirmativos y el presente progresivo
Spanish worksheets - Spanish affirmative tú commands or mandatos
- Google Drive™ folder
Spanish People Hunt - La casa, los quehaceres - House, Chores
Los Quehaceres Chores Vocabulary Find Someone Who Spanish Speaking Activity
Los Quehaceres Conversation Task Cards for Chores in Spanish
Chores - Los Quehaceres
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
Free worksheets with answer keys.
Enjoy these free printable sheets . Each one has model problems worked out step by step, practice problems, as well as challenge questions at the sheets end. Plus each one comes with an answer key.
- Distance Formula
- Equation of Circle
- Factor Trinomials Worksheet
- Domain and Range
- Mixed Problems on Writing Equations of Lines
- Slope Intercept Form Worksheet
- Standard Form Worksheet
- Point Slope Worksheet
- Write Equation of Line from the Slope and 1 Point
- Write Equation of Line from Two Points
- Equation of Line Parallel to Another Line and Through a Point
- Equation of Line Perpendicular to Another Line and Through a Point
- Slope of a Line
- Perpendicular Bisector of Segment
- Write Equation of Line Mixed Review
- Word Problems
- Multiplying Monomials Worksheet
- Multiplying and Dividing Monomials Sheet
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials Worksheet
- Multiplying Monomials with Polynomials Worksheet
- Multiplying Binomials Worksheet
- Multiplying Polynomials
- Simplifying Polynomials
- Factoring Trinomials
- Operations with Polynomials Worksheet
- Dividing Radicals
- Simplify Radicals Worksheet
- Adding Radicals
- Mulitplying Radicals Worksheet
- Radicals Review (Mixed review worksheet on radicals and square roots)
- Solve Systems of Equations Graphically
- Solve Systems of Equations by Elimination
- Solve by Substitution
- Solve Systems of Equations (Mixed review)
- Activity on Systems of Equations (Create an advertisement for your favorite method to Solve Systems of Equations )
- Real World Connections (Compare cell phone plans)
- Scientific Notation
- Operations with Scientific Notation
Ultimate Math Solver (Free) Free Algebra Solver ... type anything in there!
Popular pages @ mathwarehouse.com.
- Skip to main content
- Skip to primary sidebar
- Skip to footer
Khan Academy Blog
Free Math Worksheets — Over 100k free practice problems on Khan Academy
Looking for free math worksheets.
You’ve found something even better!
That’s because Khan Academy has over 100,000 free practice questions. And they’re even better than traditional math worksheets – more instantaneous, more interactive, and more fun!
Just choose your grade level or topic to get access to 100% free practice questions:
Kindergarten, basic geometry, pre-algebra, algebra basics, high school geometry.
Statistics and probability
High school statistics, ap®︎/college statistics, precalculus, differential calculus, integral calculus, ap®︎/college calculus ab, ap®︎/college calculus bc, multivariable calculus, differential equations, linear algebra.
- Addition and subtraction
- Place value (tens and hundreds)
- Addition and subtraction within 20
- Addition and subtraction within 100
- Addition and subtraction within 1000
- Measurement and data
- Counting and place value
- Measurement and geometry
- Place value
- Measurement, data, and geometry
- Add and subtract within 20
- Add and subtract within 100
- Add and subtract within 1,000
- Money and time
- Intro to multiplication
- 1-digit multiplication
- Addition, subtraction, and estimation
- Intro to division
- Understand fractions
- Equivalent fractions and comparing fractions
- More with multiplication and division
- Arithmetic patterns and problem solving
- Represent and interpret data
- Multiply by 1-digit numbers
- Multiply by 2-digit numbers
- Factors, multiples and patterns
- Add and subtract fractions
- Multiply fractions
- Understand decimals
- Plane figures
- Measuring angles
- Area and perimeter
- Units of measurement
- Decimal place value
- Add decimals
- Subtract decimals
- Multi-digit multiplication and division
- Divide fractions
- Multiply decimals
- Divide decimals
- Powers of ten
- Coordinate plane
- Algebraic thinking
- Converting units of measure
- Properties of shapes
- Ratios, rates, & percentages
- Arithmetic operations
- Negative numbers
- Properties of numbers
- Variables & expressions
- Equations & inequalities introduction
- Data and statistics
- Negative numbers: addition and subtraction
- Negative numbers: multiplication and division
- Fractions, decimals, & percentages
- Rates & proportional relationships
- Expressions, equations, & inequalities
- Numbers and operations
- Solving equations with one unknown
- Linear equations and functions
- Systems of equations
- Geometric transformations
- Data and modeling
- Volume and surface area
- Pythagorean theorem
- Transformations, congruence, and similarity
- Arithmetic properties
- Factors and multiples
- Reading and interpreting data
- Negative numbers and coordinate plane
- Ratios, rates, proportions
- Equations, expressions, and inequalities
- Exponents, radicals, and scientific notation
- Algebraic expressions
- Linear equations and inequalities
- Graphing lines and slope
- Expressions with exponents
- Quadratics and polynomials
- Equations and geometry
- Algebra foundations
- Solving equations & inequalities
- Working with units
- Linear equations & graphs
- Forms of linear equations
- Inequalities (systems & graphs)
- Absolute value & piecewise functions
- Exponents & radicals
- Exponential growth & decay
- Quadratics: Multiplying & factoring
- Quadratic functions & equations
- Irrational numbers
- Performing transformations
- Transformation properties and proofs
- Right triangles & trigonometry
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry (Advanced)
- Analytic geometry
- Conic sections
- Solid geometry
- Polynomial arithmetic
- Complex numbers
- Polynomial factorization
- Polynomial division
- Polynomial graphs
- Rational exponents and radicals
- Exponential models
- Transformations of functions
- Rational functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Non-right triangles & trigonometry
- Trigonometric equations and identities
- Analyzing categorical data
- Displaying and comparing quantitative data
- Summarizing quantitative data
- Modeling data distributions
- Exploring bivariate numerical data
- Study design
- Counting, permutations, and combinations
- Random variables
- Sampling distributions
- Confidence intervals
- Significance tests (hypothesis testing)
- Two-sample inference for the difference between groups
- Inference for categorical data (chi-square tests)
- Advanced regression (inference and transforming)
- Analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Data distributions
- Two-way tables
- Binomial probability
- Normal distributions
- Displaying and describing quantitative data
- Inference comparing two groups or populations
- Chi-square tests for categorical data
- More on regression
- Prepare for the 2020 AP®︎ Statistics Exam
- AP®︎ Statistics Standards mappings
- Composite functions
- Probability and combinatorics
- Limits and continuity
- Derivatives: definition and basic rules
- Derivatives: chain rule and other advanced topics
- Applications of derivatives
- Analyzing functions
- Parametric equations, polar coordinates, and vector-valued functions
- Applications of integrals
- Differentiation: definition and basic derivative rules
- Differentiation: composite, implicit, and inverse functions
- Contextual applications of differentiation
- Applying derivatives to analyze functions
- Integration and accumulation of change
- Applications of integration
- AP Calculus AB solved free response questions from past exams
- AP®︎ Calculus AB Standards mappings
- Infinite sequences and series
- AP Calculus BC solved exams
- AP®︎ Calculus BC Standards mappings
- Integrals review
- Integration techniques
- Thinking about multivariable functions
- Derivatives of multivariable functions
- Applications of multivariable derivatives
- Integrating multivariable functions
- Green’s, Stokes’, and the divergence theorems
- First order differential equations
- Second order linear equations
- Laplace transform
- Vectors and spaces
- Matrix transformations
- Alternate coordinate systems (bases)
Frequently Asked Questions about Khan Academy and Math Worksheets
Why is khan academy even better than traditional math worksheets.
Khan Academy’s 100,000+ free practice questions give instant feedback, don’t need to be graded, and don’t require a printer.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets look like?
Here’s an example:
What are teachers saying about Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets?
“My students love Khan Academy because they can immediately learn from their mistakes, unlike traditional worksheets.”
Is Khan Academy free?
Khan Academy’s practice questions are 100% free—with no ads or subscriptions.
What do Khan Academy’s interactive math worksheets cover?
Our 100,000+ practice questions cover every math topic from arithmetic to calculus, as well as ELA, Science, Social Studies, and more.
Is Khan Academy a company?
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education to anyone, anywhere.
Want to get even more out of Khan Academy?
Then be sure to check out our teacher tools . They’ll help you assign the perfect practice for each student from our full math curriculum and track your students’ progress across the year. Plus, they’re also 100% free — with no subscriptions and no ads.
The best way to learn and teach with AI is here. Ace the school year with our AI-powered guide, Khanmigo.
For learners For teachers For parents
Teachers have the option to see correct answers in workbooks.
- To view answers on a worksheet, click on the menu option in the top right corner that has three lines, also known as a "hamburger" menu, and select Edit.
- This will open the worksheet to view how it was setup and see correct answers in green.
Students have the option to see correct answers after submitting their work if a worksheet is setup to allow this.
- On the worksheet in the menu option in the top right corner, select Show Right Answers
- Choose the option to Add button "Show Right Answers" when the student has finished the exercise is selected
- Click Save Changes
When the student submits their work, the grading will be displayed on the top left portion of the worksheet along with a button to Show right answers .
If you need more help, you can ask our community of users.