VTU RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND IPR Question Papers 1st sem BCE 2018 CBCS scheme
18RMI17 Question Paper
VTU RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND IPR JAN 2020 Question Paper
Research methodology and ipr question papers, vtu research methodology and ipr july 2019 question paper, last updated : monday january 23, 2023.
- VTU last year question papers
- VTU E Learning
- VTU Time Table New
- Model Question Papers New
- VTU Syllabus New
- VTU Results
- VTU Question Bank
- VTU Revaluation Results
- SGPA to Percentage
- VTU NON-CBCS Results New
- SSP Scholarship 2023 New
- Cloud Computing vtu question papers New
- Machine Learning Syllabus New
- 18CS71-AiML VTU Question Papers New
- Machine Learning VTU Question Papers New
- Web Technology Syllabus New
- VTU change of college Procedure New
- VTU MTech Syllabus New
- VTU MBA Results New
- VTU Notes New
- VTU PhD TimeTable New
- VTU Academic Calendar 2023 Odd Sem
- VTU Updates New
- Infosys Recruitment 2022 New
- Cyber Security Syllabus New
- MBA in USA for Engineering Students New
- English (selected)
- Bahasa Indonesia
Welcome to Scribd!
- Language (EN)
- Read for free
- FAQ and support
- What is Scribd?
- Documents (selected)
- Academic Papers
- Business Templates
- Court Filings
- All documents
- Bodybuilding & Weight Training
- Martial Arts
- New Age & Spirituality
- Performing Arts
- Body, Mind, & Spirit
- Weight Loss
- Technology & Engineering
- Political Science
RMIPR - 19EMC741 Model Question Paper
Uploaded by, document information, original title, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, (vlsi design) degree examination i semester, 19emc741 - research methodology and ipr, (effective from the admitted batch 2019-20), 1. a. define research and list the different sources of research problems 6, 2. a. what are the criteria of a good research 6, 3. a. describe the different ethical issues related to authorship 6.
4. a. What are the different steps to ensure avoiding being accused of plagiarism? 6 b. List and elaborate the different sources of literature review 6
5. a. List the attributes, reasons and guidelines for effective technical writing? 6 b. Contrast between conference paper, technical presentation and journal paper? 6
6. a. List the different considerations in choosing a particular research contribution for
7. a. describe the codes and standards in building intellectual property rights 6.
8. a. Enumerate the procedure for application preparation, filing and grant of Patents? 6 b. Explain the process of patenting and commercialization in academia? 6
9. a. Explain the scope of patent rights? 6
10. a. Describe the new developments in IPR in computer software, biological systems? 6 b. Describe the process for licensing and transfer of technology? 6
You might also like
- Department Home
- Vision & Mission
- NBA Accreditation
- Departmental Advisory Board
- Program Assessment and Quality Improvement Committee
- Course Expert Team
- Academic Integrity Panel
- Departmental Committees
- Faculty Profiles
- JNTUH Recognized Research Supervisors
- Research Facilities
- Honours and Minor
- Roll of Honour
- Student Achievements
- Departmental Events
- Contact HOD
- B.Tech Course Catalog - BT23
- B.Tech Course Catalog - UG20
- B.Tech Course Catalog - R18
- B.Tech Course Catalog - R16
- M.Tech Course Catalog - MT23
- M.Tech Course Catalog - PG21
- M.Tech Course Catalog - R18
- M.Tech Course Catalog - R16
- MOOC Courses for B.Tech
- MOOC Courses for M.Tech
- MOOC Courses from AICTE SWAYAM
- Value Added Education
Outcome Based Education (OBE)
- Educational Objectives & Outcomes
- Outcome Based Education (OBE) Process Manual
- Course Outcomes Description Booklets
- Course Outcomes (COs) Attainment
- Program Outcomes (POs) Attainment
Research Methodology and IPR
INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING Dundigal, Hyderabad - 500 043, Telangana, India. Phone: 8886234501, 8886234502, 040-29705852, 29705853, 29705854 Email: [email protected]
Be the difference
Copyright © 2023 iare.ac.in. All Rights Reserved
Provide details on what you need help with along with a budget and time limit. Questions are posted anonymously and can be made 100% private.
Studypool matches you to the best tutor to help you with your question. Our tutors are highly qualified and vetted.
Your matched tutor provides personalized help according to your question details. Payment is made only after you have completed your 1-on-1 session and are satisfied with your session.
- Homework Q&A
- Become a Tutor
Health & Medical
Access over 20 million homework & study documents
Research methodology and ipr question paper.
Sign up to view the full document!
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science !
working on a homework question?
Studypool is powered by Microtutoring TM
Copyright © 2023. Studypool Inc.
Studypool is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university.
Access over 20 million homework documents through the notebank
Get on-demand Q&A homework help from verified tutors
Read 1000s of rich book guides covering popular titles
Sign up with Google
Sign up with Facebook
Already have an account? Login
Login with Google
Login with Facebook
Don't have an account? Sign Up
221RGE100 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND IPR (CE), MARCH 2023
- DSpace Home
- APJ ABDUL KALAM TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- CIVIL (Transportation Engineering)
- Question Papers S1
Show full item record
Files in this item
This item appears in the following collection(s), search dspace, all of dspace.
- Communities & Collections
- By Issue Date
JYOTHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHERUTHURUTHY, THRISSUR. For more information visit http://www.jecc.ac.in