Please share our free worksheets. Thank you!
Free Printable Worksheets for Kindergarten
Kindergarten worksheets are a wonderful learning tool for educators and students to use. This is why we have and will continue to create hundreds of free kindergarten worksheets that are designed to fit into a standard kindergarten curriculum . The main focus of our kindergarten website is to provide free educational resources. In these difficult economic times, we believe kindergarten teachers and parents can benefit greatly from our printable kindergarten worksheets.
What Free Kindergarten Worksheets Would You Like to See?
We have conducted extensive research on the types of kindergarten worksheets teachers and parents use the most. It is not a perfect science and we know we can always be doing a better job to serve you. If you have suggestions on what kind of kindergarten worksheets we should create or what categories we should expand on, we would love to hear from you. Is there a kindergarten worksheet that you just love and would like to see more of? Please let us know using our contact webpage, via email, on Facebook, or through Twitter. Thank you for your time in advance!
The First Kindergarten Website to Utilize Modern Web Technology
Our entire collection of kindergarten worksheets have been made into a free web app powered by HTML5. HTML5 does not require the Flash plug-in that most educational websites use to provide interactive content. This means that our kindergarten worksheets will work almost anywhere. Kindergartners can now complete the educational worksheets on the iPad and other forward-thinking devices. The free kindergarten web app we have developed makes use of the iPad's multi-touch feature. Kids can use their fingers to draw, write, and solve problems directly on the free kindergarten worksheets. Teachers and parents can then print the completed kindergarten worksheet. Our free online kindergarten app also works on desktop and laptop computers running modern web browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 9+.
The Importance of a Good Early Childhood Education
According to the Pennsylvania Department of Education, having the firm foundation of early childhood education will ensure children's success in life. It is also imperative that students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills during their first year in school as well as establish an appreciation of who they are in a social society. Teachers are able to implement these worksheets in a variety of early childhood lesson plans. Even though our "kindergarten worksheets" are designed for kindergarten students, they are also useful for children that are in preschool or first grade. These diverse kindergarten worksheets will create a fun learning environment that ultimately assist in cultivating valuable critical thinking, cultural, and linguistic skills.
Kindergarten Worksheets to Print, Download, and Use Online
Our fun kindergarten worksheets are broken down into four main areas. They are math, English, general learning, and holiday worksheets. These categories are then divided into different subjects so that parents and teachers can easily find the free printable kindergarten worksheets they are looking for. The kindergarten math worksheets section includes addition, subtraction, counting, fractions, place value, graphs, measurements, pattern words, and numbers. The Kindergarten English worksheets section offers reading, alphabet, writing, phonics, vocabulary, sight words, opposites, rhyming words, and spelling. The general learning section provides science, Spanish, social studies, dinosaurs, health, zoo, foreign languages, butterflies, and kindergarten coloring activities. The last section is our kindergarten holiday worksheets. This includes Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween. We also offer summer, winter, spring, and fall printable worksheets. All of the kindergarten worksheets on our website can be printed out, downloaded for later use, or used directly online. Anyway you choose to use our free kindergarten worksheets, we hope they help enhance the students' appreciation for education.
Popular Free Worksheets
Main categories of kindergarten worksheets.
- Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Kindergarten English Worksheets
- Learning About Our World
- Kindergarten Holiday Worksheets
- Kindergarten Seasons Worksheets
Join Us On Facebook
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
Sounds & phonics
Words & vocabulary, reading comprehension, early writing.
- Numbers & counting
- Social skills
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From Only $1.79
Preschool & Kindergarten Worksheets
Free early learning worksheets.
Use these worksheets to learn about letters, sounds, words, numbers, colors, shapes and other early learning topics related to reading, writing and counting.
Identifying letters and writing the alphabet.
Using letters to make sounds and words.
Recognizing sight words and building vocabulary.
Short stories with comprehension exercises.
Sentences, capital letters, punctuation & writing prompts.
Identifying and drawing the basic shapes.
Recognizing basic colors.
Numbers and counting
Recognizing numbers, comparing numbers and counting.
Learning simple math concepts including addition and subtraction.
Plants, animals, weather, energy, the environment and more.
Social & emotional learning
Improving self-awareness, social skills and self-control.
Basic concepts such as "before/after", "above/below", etc.
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Free Teacher Worksheets
Free kindergarten printable worksheets.
Alphabet Numbers to 10 Free Kindergarten Worksheets Phonics Patterns Shapes Kindergarten Graphs Dolch Sight Word List Sight Words
Free Uppercase Letter Writing Worksheet
Free CVC Words Writing Worksheet
Free Kindergarten CVC Writing Worksheet
Free Kindergarten Math Worksheet – Numbers
Free Lowercase Letter Writing Worksheet
Free Number Tracing 1 to 10 For Pre-k and Kindergarten
Free Primary Lined Writing Paper with Drawing Art Box
Free Sight Word Worksheet – Can
Free Sight Word Worksheet – (the)
Free Sight Word Worksheet – (has)
Free Sight Word Practice (like)
Free Sight Word Practice (you)
Free Sight Word Worksheet – (am)
Free Sight Word Worksheets for Kindergarten – (saw)
Free Sight Word Worksheet – (she)
Free Kindergarten Graphing Worksheet – Under the Sea
Free Kindergarten Graphing Worksheet for Spring
Free Kindergarten Gingerbread House Graphing Worksheet
Free 2D Shapes Graph Worksheet
Free Christmas Color, Count, and Graph Worksheet
Free Winter Hat Shapes Graph
Free Gingerbread Boy Shapes Graphing for kindergarten
Free Math Graphing Worksheet for Spring Butterfly Gardens
Most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets.
Free CVC Words Worksheets – Write the Words
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
FREE Printable Worksheets
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top