Example sentences complete an assignment
Ben complains that his teacher will not let him give a speech to the class as she believes that he did not complete an assignment .
Because of other commitments, he was unable to complete this assignment for several years.
If the player was successful on the first assignment , they earned $100 minus $10 for each time segment used to complete the assignment .
Students would complete an assignment from a specific building group.
If the player decided to try for the daily double, they must complete their assignment and return on the next show with proof that the assignment was completed.
Definition of 'assignment' assignment
Definition of 'complete' complete
COBUILD Collocations complete an assignment
Browse alphabetically complete an assignment.
- complete an acquisition
- complete an application
- complete an assessment
- complete an assignment
- complete an audit
- complete an investigation
- complete annihilation
- All ENGLISH words that begin with 'C'
Quick word challenge
Score: 0 / 5
Assignments and Scores
Updated 24 Aug 2023
Complete Mastering standard assignments
Each standard Mastering assignment or Adaptive Follow-Up assignment contains one or more item links.
To complete an assignment, you need to complete all of its for-credit items . If the assignment contains only either extra credit items or practice items , you must complete all of those. See information below about how to complete an item.
For other kinds of assignments See alternate instructions for completing Dynamic Study Module assignments or Learning Catalytics sessions.
Items appear as links when you open an assignment to work on it.
- To complete an item, you must do one of the following for all of its main part questions (Part A, B, etc.) — Submit a correct answer, run out of answer attempts , or choose Request Answer (will show either correct answer or "Completed; answer withheld by instructor").
- Some part questions in an item may be unavailable for you to answer until you have completed earlier parts. Otherwise, you can skip around when answering part questions.
- You can gain credit for each part question you answer correctly in an item before the assignment due date .
You can find completed assignment status in the following locations.
How to do assignments
Scores and grading
Your assignment work is automatically scored, except for any essay answers and Freehand Grader assignments that require grading by your instructor.
- Check your scores
- Assignment scores
- How grading works
- Grading policy
- Late penalties
Professional editors. Expert processing
- Get Started
- Writer's workshop
- Return to dashboard
Steps and tips for completing an academic assignment
Whether you’re a university student or in secondary school, you’ll inevitably be given a writing assignment. to get good grades on writing assignments, it’s important to follow a few steps as you complete the work. to help you as you complete your assignment, we’ve listed some important steps and provided some useful tips., steps for completing an assignment.
- First, carefully read the assignment. Make sure you understand what your instructor is looking for in terms of content, formatting and structure. It’s also vital that you know when the assignment is due and start working on it well before the due date. If you have any questions about the assignment, ask your instructor as soon as possible so he or she has sufficient time to give you an answer.
- Conduct any necessary research to find information to include in your assignment. Make sure you keep notes from your research, including the publication information for each source.
- Make some notes and create a draft outline of the information you need to include in the assignment. For example, if your teacher has asked you to write about Albert Einstein’s most important accomplishments, create a chronological list of those accomplishments so you don’t forget to include any. This step also helps you organize the information so it flows clearly and coherently.
- Once your draft outline is complete, begin writing your text. Some people like to start with the introduction, which lays out your topic and explains what you’re writing about. Others like to start with the body of the document, which includes the main part of the text, and then return to complete the introduction once the body is complete. If you’re not sure which approach will work best for you, try writing the introduction first. If you struggle to come up with content, switch to writing the body of the document.
- Once your introduction and the body of the document are complete, write your conclusion, which sums up everything you’ve written about so far. Remember that the conclusion should not introduce any new information or ideas that were not discussed in the body of the text.
- If your instructor requires a list of references, create a list at the end of the document and make sure you have in-text citations to each source. Make sure to follow your instructor’s preferred style guide for the citations and references.
- Before you turn the assignment in, make sure you edit and proofread the text to ensure that there are no lingering errors in the text and that the text makes sense. It might help to have someone else look over the document to point out text that isn’t clear.
Tips for completing an academic assignment
- Before you begin writing, think about where you work best. Most of us do not work well when we are distracted by loud noises, conversations, the TV, etc. Find a quiet, comfortable place to write.
- Remember that academic assignments almost always require formal academic language. Unless your teacher specifically asks you to write informally, remember to use a formal writing style. For help with formal academic writing, see our introduction to academic writing.
- Remember that each paragraph in your work should discuss one main topic or idea. You should present that idea in the first sentence of the paragraph, and all the following information in that paragraph should support the main idea of the paragraph. Don’t combine two disparate ideas into one paragraph.
You should never plagiarise another author’s work. If you get information from another source, you must acknowledge that the information came from someone else. Furthermore, you should absolutely never copy and paste text from another author into your assignment and try to submit it as your own work.
Dissertation proofreading service
- Proofreading services
- Copy-editing services
- Editor guide (UK)
- Editor guide (US)
- Editor guide (DE)
- Writer’s workshop
- Word count tool
- Proofreading marks
- Proofreading online
- Non-disclosure agreement
In school and in the workplace, success depends on your ability to complete assignments . Use the following tips:
- Understand the assignment. Be sure you know what you are supposed to do.
- Know the due date. Check when the assignment must be turned in.
- Review the grading process. Understand how the assignment will be graded. If there is a rubric or other assessment tool, study it.
- Find out about help options. Know whether you can work with a partner, use the Internet, use a calculator, attend a help session, or otherwise get assistance.
- Divide your time. Think about how long the assignment will take and how much time you have to complete it. Decide when you will work on it in order to get it done on time.
- Collect the materials and tools you need. If you are doing the work in different locations, take the materials with you, whether on paper or digitally or both.
- Choose a place to work. Find a spot that is comfortable and free of distractions.
- Note any problem areas. If you have questions or concerns, contact classmates or the teacher.
- Welcome the teacher’s ideas. Getting feedback and suggestions on a current project will improve your performance now and on future assignments.
Your Turn Rate your performance in terms of how you complete assignments. Use a scale of 1 (never) to 5 (always). What tips do you need to follow more closely? Choose two of those points and write about how you could improve on each one.
Web Page: Completing Classroom Assignments
© 2014 Thoughtful Learning
If you're seeing this message, it means we're having trouble loading external resources on our website.
If you're behind a web filter, please make sure that the domains *.kastatic.org and *.kasandbox.org are unblocked.
Khan for Educators (US)
Course: khan for educators (us) > unit 3.
- Student navigation
- Student tips for using Mastery Goals on Khan Academy
Student tips for completing assignments on Khan Academy
- Strategies for using Khan Academy with students
- Student navigation, Mastery Goals, and assignments
Want to join the conversation?
- For Parents
- For Educators
- Sitio para padres
- General Health
- Growth & Development
- Diseases & Conditions
- Pregnancy & Baby
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Emotions & Behavior
- School & Family Life
- First Aid & Safety
- Doctors & Hospitals
- Expert Answers (Q&A)
- Parents Home
- Sitio para niños
- How the Body Works
- Puberty & Growing Up
- Staying Healthy
- Staying Safe
- Health Problems
- Illnesses & Injuries
- Relax & Unwind
- People, Places & Things That Help
- Sitio para adolescentes
- Sexual Health
- Food & Fitness
- Drugs & Alcohol
- School & Jobs
4 Ways to Make Homework Easier
- Listen Play Stop Volume mp3 Settings Close Player
- Larger text size Large text size Regular text size
Homework can seem overwhelming at times, especially in high school. One of the biggest challenges of being a high school student is learning how you work best — and this can look a little different for everyone.
Luckily, you can try many different strategies to find what works best for you.
1. Create a Homework Plan
Understand the assignment. Write it down wherever you keep track of your assignments, such as a notebook or an app on your phone. Don't be afraid to ask questions about what's expected. It's much easier to ask the teacher during or after class than to struggle to remember later that night. Consider asking your teachers how long they expect specific assignments to take.
Start as soon as you can. Use any free periods during your school day to start your homework. If you don’t have any free periods, take a few minutes to look at all your assignments during school so you have a chance to ask questions before you go home.
Budget your time. It’s normal for students to have a few hours of homework a night. If it's a heavy homework day, you'll need to devote more time to it. Try to come up with a homework schedule, especially if you're involved in extracurriculars or have an after-school job.
2. Find a Good Place to Work
When you settle down to study or do homework, where do you do it? Parked in front of the TV? In the kitchen, with other family members distracting you? Maybe these places worked when you were younger and homework was simpler, but your homework is probably more complicated now.
Find a place to focus. You'll do best if you can find a place to get away from distractions, like a bedroom or study. If your house is noisy no matter where you go, try searching online for study music, anything you find relaxing or inspiring. This can help drown out noise in your environment — just be mindful of the volume so you don’t hurt your ears.
Make sure you feel comfortable. Sit at a desk or table that’s comfortable, or try spreading out on the floor. It’s usually best to avoid your bed because you might get sleepy or have trouble sleeping later on. As long as you find a spot where you feel comfortable (and not tired), you’ll be able to focus.
3. Get to Work
Get in the right mood. If you start working while you feel stressed out, anxious, or otherwise in a bad mood, you may not get much done. Try practicing a mindfulness or breathing exercise before getting started, even just for a few minutes. These will help you focus better.
Decide where to start. Some people like to start with the easy assignments to get them out of the way, while others prefer to tackle the more challenging assignments first. Consider which strategy will work better for you. Try both and see if you notice a difference.
Keep moving. If you get stuck, try to figure out the problem, but don't spend too much time on it because you need time for your other assignments. If you need to, ask someone for help, like an adult or sibling. You could also text a classmate — just do your best to stay on topic.
Take breaks. Most people have short attention spans. Sitting for too long without stretching or relaxing will make you less productive than if you stop every so often. Taking a 15-minute break every hour is a good idea for most people. (If you're really concentrating, wait until it's a good time to stop.)
4. Get Help When You Need It
Even when you pay attention in class, study for tests, and do your homework, some subjects may still seem too hard. Don’t be afraid to ask for homework help — from teachers, counselors, friends, or family members. They'll respect your honesty and most are happy to help.
Get full and complete assignment help from us
We are to help you with the best assistance.
Get Assignment Instantly
- Get complete assignment help
Why students order last minute assistance with assignments from us
You have the flexibility to chose an assignment expert that suits your budget and quality parameters. We have more than 2000 PhD experts available to assist with assignments.
Order Preview Before Final Work
You get a preview before making final payment.
Pay Using different channels
You can pay using multiple secure channels, such as PayPal or Credit Cards.
Plagiarism Free Work Guaranteed
We sent unique content with no plagiarism.
Ping Us On Live Chat
You can talk to us anytime around the clock. We are up for the support.
Choose Your Own Expert
We let you chose from the pool of 2000 PhDs tutors.
You do not need to be on laptop all the time, our mobile interface is great to use.
Reviews and Trust Go Hand In Hand
Allassignmenthelp.com has garnered nothing but praise from the clients. Any trustworthy review platform has positive review about our service and gives us motivation to improve.
Claim Your Offer
Hello, We have a special ongoing offer for our new customers to avail 25% OFF & 100% Cashback on their first assignment with us. We are committed to delivering the premium service despite an affordable price. Enter your phone number below to get the coupon code. (We do not spam)
Head of Sales Department
25% OFF & 100% Cashback on your First order !
Type your whatsapp number to get an exclusive code.
Recent Completed Projects
You can look at some of the samples that we did recently, we strongly recommend not to use samples for writing your assignment.
What complete assignment help means to us?
Why allassignmenthelp.com for completing your assignments, what is the difference between assignment help and business writing service.
In modern days everyone lives a fast and hectic life. Especially for the students, exams keep coming every six months. Students need to focus on their studies as well as have to do their added bit to achieve something in the sports or some other extra-curricular activities. This leaves no window for the students to pursue any other hobbies. So, writing their college or school assignment themselves is already out of the question. The reasons can vary from you do not know how to write an assignment . You might be stuck with your assignment or you may not have an interest in writing your assignment.
In these circumstances, it is good to get online assignment help from AllAssignmentHelp.com. Now you can think that okay if you are paying to get your assignment done than how can you get surety of complete assignment help from us. For that, let us tell you what complete assignment help online means to us.
We provide the best assignment help writing to the students. One of the issues which students face when they go for online assignment help is the price. But with AllAssignmentHelp.com you don't have to worry about the prices as our prices are affordable and cheap so that everyone can take help from us easily. We are available in every corner of the world to provide you with a quality assignment help. We can give you a guarantee that by taking help from us you'll get an A+ in your paper. We are famous among the students because of our high-quality and plagiarism free work.
- Complete assignment help from us is something that gives complete peace of mind to you. Our online writing service team provides you with a solution in a wide number of subjects. You can be good in writing for one or two subjects but our assignment expert deal with assignments from many subjects day in-day out. So, you can get your assignment done by the tutor who is expertise in the subject of your assignment.
- Our assignment experts are dedicated enough to write a high-quality assignment for you. Assignment done by us consists of reliable and accurate information. This information is fed in your assignment from the top sources. This information not only impresses your professor but also improves your subject knowledge. Now, this is what you will call complete assignment help.
- Formatting and craft of writing is what makes your assignment valuable. You get both of these things included from our online best assignment help team. Our professional assignment writers have sound knowledge of the English language and they are also familiar with the APA, MLA, and Harvard referencing formats. This is what complete assignment help means to us.
- By availing our complete assignment help, you can show the doors to plagiarism. Our online assignment writers do in-depth research on your assignment topics. So, this does not let enter any plagiarism in your assignment.
- Cheap priced and complete assignment help is something everyone looks out for. AllAssignmentHelp ends your this search. You do not have to worry about the quality of your assignment. Our eminent writers treat your assignments as their own and want you to get an A+ grade in your exams. Our assignment help team hand over your assignment without any delay as soon as it gets done. All the details about your assignment would be kept confidential throughout the process. You can pay your assignment fee by fast and easy mode of payment, PayPal.
- By complete assignment help we mean to provide you grammatically and spelling correct content without any plagiarism. We guarantee you that by taking help from us you'll only get high-quality work.
AllAssignmentHelp.com is the leader in providing complete your assignments online. You can find our website 24/7 throughout the world. Our work ethic is ASAP, and that has an apt meaning regarding deliveries. However, according to our dictionary, it means Affordability, Plagiarism free solution, Availability, and Professionalism. Our proclivity for this concept of ASAP makes us different from the rest of the assignment writing help service providers. We have been assisting college students with different subjects. Our complete assignment help works on the model of understanding the concepts and applying to prepare a better assignment solution.
If you are searching the best assignment writing service then AllAssignmentHelp.com is one which can provide you quality help. Our highly-qualified and vast experienced writers are always available to provide you the quality help. They will help you to complete your assignments on time so that you can get good grades. We are not limited to assignments. we provide many other academic help as well like dissertation help, homework help, term paper help, case study help, essay assignment help and many other help as well so that student's can take help from us easily.
To know more about what our complete assignment help consists of you can contact us via live chat, email support or by giving a call to the toll-free number given on our website and just say - " do my assignment ", hence we'll handle for you. We don't compromise on the content quality and that is what makes us different from the others. We are known for providing you with the most exceptional and well-crafted quality assignment help according to your guidelines within the set deadline. So, don't wait and buy the best assignment help from us at affordable prices.
Meaning of business writing service depends on the scenario in which it is being used. In the education scenario, it refers to the writings that related to the business subjects. On the other hand, business writing service in the context of businesses can be to writing documents that are related to running a business. Our service is for students, and therefore, business writing service is directly related to the assignments and homework that of management and business subjects. Therefore, at our level, if you are from a business subject, then asking for assignment help will be same as asking for business writing service. But if the request is from someone who is running a real business, then meaning will be different as we explained above. You can request to buy assignment help from our team anytime you want. We are available 24x7 to help you in this matter. Our customer executives are always ready to help you. We work 24/7 for your convenience. You can put your questions to our executives and they will help you in less than 10 minutes.
Need with the best and complete assignment help?
We are here to provide you with the best assistance, just one step away to get free price quote., share more information or requirement file to get expert attention..
Click or Drop Assignment Requirements files here to upload
Drop files here to upload
I will share later via email
Claim Your 25% OFF & 100% Cashback
Welcome—Get your discount offer by providing your whats app number below. This is the highest discount code we provide (you can check online).
* We will never share your number with third parties for advertising purposes or spam you.
** By providing my my number, I am consenting to reasonable communications from AllAssignmentHelp regarding the promotion.
Contact Support Team
Call or text us for support
Talk to a specialist
Connect With Our Chat Support
Let's Discuss Over Call
24X7 Customer Support
Callback Request Form
Please provide the number so that we can give you a callback. You can also verify your number to get a $2 credit.
View Completed Assignments
You can view your completed assignments and tests, attach files, view your teacher's comments, and add comments to an assignment from the Assignments page.
Click Classes on the top menu bar. If you are in more than one class, select the class from the list.
- Click the Completed tab. Your completed assignments are ordered by Due Date , with your most recent assignment at the top. Each shows your score and a notification if your teacher has added a new comment.
Select the assignment you want to review, and then do one or more of the following:
- Attach a File from Your Computer
- Attach a Google Drive File
- Attach a Microsoft OneDrive File
- Remove an Attachment
- Add a Comment
- Click View question next to a test question to view your answer. If the question contains a rubric , click Rubric in the panel to the right.
- Click the View Score summary button at the bottom to return to your score summary, and then click Exit .
- For all other activities, click the activity in the Assigned work list to open the assignment viewer, and then do one or more of the following:
- For most activities, review the work directly in the assignment viewer. Some activities, such as PDFs, enable you to view feedback from your teacher directly in the document.
- For some activities, click Open in new window to review your turned in work, and then when finished, close the new window to return to the assignment viewer.
- If the activity contains a rubric , click Rubric in the panel to the right.
- Click Exit to return to the completed assignment detail page.
You can also check your grade on an assignment that you completed on the GRADES tab.
View a Completed Google Docs Assignment
Copyright © 2023 Savvas Learning Company LLC. All rights reserved.
23.2.4 - 11/28/2023 - 2:47 PM